1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Shoujiki Shougi was tons of fun and a great way to get to know members.
    In general I think games are just plain better than discussions to entertain the viewers and to show the personalities of the members.
    Okabe just has the best facial expressions. Doesn't matter whether she does them consciously or unconsciously.

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    if i remember only Yamada and Yokochan from eito who already do Shoujiki Shougi, so yes we need to see another eito member doing that
    Yuiyui and Naru please [hehe]

3. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho

Thanks for subs!
    Just watched the episode and it was awesome. It's great they'll continue it next week.
    Hopefully they get more viewers than usually and decide to do more games in the future.

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I've been out of the subbed video loop for a couple weeks but does GEES still have a YouTube channel and if so, can someone pm it to me?

Edit:found it!!

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka

thanks a ton! the first time i clicked on the link i got sent to one of those annoying "your computer is now blocked" scare sites but the second time i got to the subs. not your fault, i know those aren't yours i'm just putting it out there in case someone else runs into it.
    thanks for the link though~

6. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Oh yeah, these sites are annoying. I am pretty sure there are way better url shorteners to link to Google drive (or just link to it directly!).
    In any case just as a heads up; the first click on the second page will always open up some pos spam site and only the second click leads to the actual link.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Why don't you guys use Mediafire as Surkle did? Simple, easy, free of viruses. Yes, no profit, but that's the idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Really?? Omg I missed this one, anybody knows which episode it was?

9. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    shogi episode before bad boys graduates, ep. 390(i guess) can't remember the exact ep., sorry,

10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i am a old fan of akbingo and i like more the akbingo 396-491 than the akbingo 1 - 395 ... but maybie this games can help the girls to be more into "variety thinks"...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ok, found it - that was epic!:D
    I miss this segment so much, hope it will make a comeback right after mucchaburi.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. BSFEMA

BSFEMA Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    bsfema
    I have added an English softsub translation for 120304 AKBingo! ep176.5 to my website: https://bsfema.wordpress.com/

I hope everyone enjoys it and all the other episodes I've done.

I will probably not subtitle the rest of the episodes. Hopefully someone else will finish these off.

I will subtitle ep371-372 if someone can provide me with either a softsub script or the text/transcription of the Chinese T.K.M.N script. Unfortunately, my translating ability isn't good enough without this...

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    Thanks a lot for the ep.s you have done. You knocked the last of the unsubbed ep.s substantially. Honestly the last 5 you aren't doing I'm not that interested in either.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  14. BSFEMA

BSFEMA Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    bsfema
    In case anyone is interested, I've uploaded the rough Google translated scripts for the five 5 T.K.M.N scripts I have. They are in garbage English, but if you really want to watch any of them, so soft of can. They should be a good start for anyone wanting to sub them.

I have also uploaded the rough timing scripts for ep371-372. These were created by a subtitle timing ripper run against the hardsubbed T.K.M.N videos. It's just the timings for them, but again, if anyone wants to sub these it will be a good start.

My website: https://bsfema.wordpress.com/ Good luck!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Kiichan was great doing that monomane but it's sad that she thinks that all the members are laughing at her... such is the life of the variety members...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    But...Kiichan...being laughed at means more screen time :^^;:
    More screen time converts to more popularity. Why are you crying over the petty "mature image", you may get shafted.

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Actually, Kiichan (along Hama) has become one of my favourites on Bingo. She's funny, but she also looks really adorable and cute with that round face of hers and it made me become more interested in her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Bingo used the same punishments back to back (monomane geinin and YT challenge). The creative team seems running out of idea. IMO.

20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They are just running out of balls. [hehe] imo the youtuber challenge can be a bit harder.