1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's his job though -- he's the editor of Flash magazine

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I think I've seen him say he's married on one of the shows like Sashihara's Rebellion or something. Also I think he wore a wedding ring on that one. I could be wrong though.

He also put together a theater stage or two. I know that there are a lot of people who find older people who are attracted to younger people offensive but I don't personally have a problem with Aoki being there, always seemed like a nice guy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

maybe they put an old guy there to prevent it becoming real romance :lol: wotas should be less jealous of Aoki than if a 20-something Johnny's guy is the judge.

already a homewrecker before turning 20 :fear:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Vivian once called him grandpa in one of the previous Kyun episodes.

"おじいちゃんお金ちょだい"

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's Okappa, not Vivian ;)

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Aoki is a really cool and nice guy, and he is already part of the furniture when it comes to the Kyun episodes.

Loved how during Oguri Yui's classroom scene he was so captivated he wanted to press the button before the scene was finished and Yamada had to stop him:

[​IMG]

Or how he kyuned back at Komiharu.
    Or when Yabushita Fu begged for more points he was going to press the button even more, however the buttons were already deactivated. :( [hehe]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think part of the reason he's there is because they want all of the fans to be able to picture themselves as one of the guys on the judging side. AKB's major fanbase is male, after all, and a lot of its fanservice is targeted at male fans picturing themselves in a relationship with one of the girls. I don't doubt that theres quite a bunch ot guys around Aoki's age that are fans of the 48 Group so by having him on there, these fans have someone to relate to. At least that's my interpretation.

• Like Like x 2
  8. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Makes sense to me lol

Or that. I can totally see it

I feel like he's probably contributed to the groups a lot over the years and he definitely knows a lot about the group and it's history so maybe this is a thank you but fans certainly react warmly to him. I can certainly see the guy who isn't a threat argument for sure, like your father being there or something but I think his presence also kind of adds to the everyone together feeling that these episodes go for also. I remember seeing the pics of him giving out presents to the girls who took part recently in the theater performance he put together and I couldn't help but think of him going for a Santa Claus character lol

By the way, I loved the two shots that came out of these episodes with members from different sister groups getting along so well, Miku and Yamamoto particularly, they were lovely

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ah, today's episode was called "Maniac Idol Championship!", that explains everything. [hehe]
    Also next week will be more Bucchake Baseball (from the same recording session).

• Like Like x 2
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it just me for whom the subtitles aren't working recently? It's not the programme I'm using 'cause I tried all the previous episodes and up until 526 it works perfectly fine but they simply arent showing for episodes 527 to 529 :/

13. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Subs work for me using the last CCCP release. You can also drag the subs to the playing vid and they should load.

14. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Hmm I created the one for 527 the same as before, so there was no difference from my side. Maybe try the media player classic and load the subtitle directly?

[​IMG]

I am using the CCCP codec pack, not sure if that's even necessary but always works for me for everything.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It didn't work on Cyberlink Power Media Player 14, which is my standard video player, and also didn't work on Windows Media Player; also tried converting the .ass files to .srt files but didn't work. I ended up downloading VLC Media Player and it's working there now.

I'm not familiar enough with how subtitles work to understand what CCCP codec pack means :^^;: I find it curious that just these recent episodes are having issues. All the other episodes I've got downloaded as well as all the documentary movies work perfectly fine on Cyberlink, even now :confused: Either way, it seems I'm able to watch it with subs now so that's all that matters. Thanks to the two of you!

16. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I like you, you can come over to my house and cheer on my oshi!
    Eww. VLC... Lol. CCCP is a relic of the past that was the prime way to watch anime. There hasn't been an update since 2015.

17. Psh

Psh Kenkyuusei

I’m in love with NMB girls lol
    Yukirin, Yuuri and Nagisa were my favorite this entire whole kyun eps
    This is a selfish desire but I hoped we at least got one from Miu

18. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Last time I posted a gallery of some funny faces from AKBingo, people here seemed to like it. As I also had a lot of fun looking for these faces I continued doing so and compiled a new Imgur albun of over 200 new funny, cute, weird, and horrible faces from the show. This time I included the most recent as well as many older episodes plus a handful of members from 46 variety shows.

Click here for the album.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I apologize in advance if I offend any Okada Nana fans cause I included some horrible pictures of her. :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Good work. Need to make memes now

20. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Well she already has some horrible sleeping faces, might as well expose some awake ones too [hehe]

[​IMG]
    On the bright side, Naachan never makes this kind of sad face anymore, guess that means she's happier these days?