1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Do you have the Dailymotion link?

2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    AKBingo episode 534

Raw:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1688fGTi1Mg5kFndorCDIsu1VUzeLAjgq/view
    Thanks to AKBingo Fans ID

Softsubs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zm4md2V_bSLVjeoN7OLRU_pWIHp0dMMV/view
    by GEES
    Timing: Lusankya

This week Yamazaki Kei classifies the AKB48 members into 4 idol types! In part two they're grouped into "idols joining the dark side" and members who are "popular with women".

[​IMG]

Can be found in the masterlist.

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    It was quite an interesting 2 episodes with lots of lolz [hehe]

Both ends of the Ibarakian Connection have embraced the dark side :fear:
    If things turned out differently, they would've rule the world. Watch out Mion!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. akei

akei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    • Like Like x 1
  5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Lusankya the hero we need but don't deserve. Thanks for always putting these up for us

tbh the whole dark side section was really odd and kinda seemed like she was taking potshots at Nakai which would have been fun if she were there but just seemed kinda mean with her absent. I don't know, that section hit me all wrong which isn't that common for me with bingo episodes. That being said these were interesting episodes and I'd like to see more like them lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

I guess Rikahime would've been more offended if she wasn't the poster girl :p she's a bit like Muramoto in that she set herself up to be hated, and she's good at it. even Naachan implied that people like her are a necessary evil

I'm more concerned about Mion. She's going to become someone the entire group rely on in a few days and the show outed her as a psychological wreck :yikes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Haha, thankfully it's not like that. YT and DM subtitles are basically softsubs and can be downloaded including the time stamps.
    What I do is I download those subtitles, convert them to .ass files, retime them to the 23:30 RAW files (as GEES always cuts his uploads) and then usually do some additional QA.
    In the future I try to improve the quality of the on-screen captions for text boxes, right now I just move them to the corresponding box and use bigger font size, but you can do a lot more to improve readability.

Hmm, the section had a different impact to me. Personally I never had the feeling they portrayed the dark-side members or Nakai Rika in a bad light, even when I negelect that AKBingo is never serious about these issues in the first place.

What Yamazaki said in the middle of the section, doesn't sound that bad to me:
    All four categories of idols try to attract fans and seek attention, the dark side idols just use a wider variety of tactics and are more honest about it.
    Regarding Mion, I wouldn't worry about her too much. Have you seen Amon-sensei on other shows like Keyakitte kakenai? The guy is 90% an entertainer, 10% a psychological expert. [hehe]

I think overall they just wanted a reason to make fun of Juri's drawing and the name of her photobook. Of course they also had to present Miho's story about their shared P48 experience.

The only member who needs to be worried is Rin, as even the members expected her to be highly ranked in this category. ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    lol Lesson

10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    As how Juri corrected someone from this forum at a HS, its じゆり !!! :asdfgh:

She's perfect where she is. Right eh? @ysa73 :awesome:

11. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    AKBINGO so interesting these past few weeks. yuiyui is almost to perfect of an idol.. and can't believe they did rikahime like that [hehe]

12. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ah, well, yes, um..... Indeed! Verily... I say, .... Ergo!

I could now tell you that in German "J" is pronounced like "Y" in English and that's the reason why sometimes I read her name as "Yuri" in my mind.
    The Hepburn romanization is so weird. It's designed for the English language but pronouncing everything the German way is way closer to the actual Japanese pronunciation, with "J" being one of the exceptions. But it's better that way, because in German we probably would have spelled her name "Dschuri" or used some similiar atrocity...

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i guess everyone know that rinrin is a predestinated devilish wife:twisted:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av12152827
    you know what, i totally agree with it her position in that matrix. she's the pinncle of 'kyaaa she's so terrible, i love her!:omfg:', she hit that so on point. anything more than that it becomes 'HELL NO!:eek:'

it's like how mace windu excelled in vaapad in star wars:cool:

@Lusankya as a hong konger with only the concept of english holding the major idea of latin alphabet, i actually have no difficulty connecting the japanese pronunciation with hephurn romantization
    on the other hand, we have a problem when presenting and translating non-english languages using latin alphabets. for example, there was a geman footballer carsten jancker, the 'j' in his surname being pronounced like 'y' in english, right? but in our local news and sport channels he was presented as 贊卡 in cantonese, which sounds like 'zaan kaa', because people casually saw that as an english 'j' :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

mori producer surely has took the wrong pill, he couldn't be this capable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. lycheemochi

lycheemochi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I made an account here just to be able to say thank you for the subs!!! AKBingo is always enjoyable but I especially loved hearing more about the girls' personalities and friendships in the past couple episodes. ^^ Yall are my life saviors!

• Like Like x 4
  15. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Many Mion oshis have been well aware for a while now that she lacks self-esteem and confidence in herself (although I wouldn't consider her a psychological wreck just because of that). However, Mion has said many times that the one thing she is definitely confident in is her massive love for AKB and her willingness to help pull the group. So I wouldn't worry about her in that regard. :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    tkmn.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Can anyone share a clip or vid of Rika being gloomy or dark? She is usually very pink in Instagram.

18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I thought you'd be putting this one up

if the video does not show watch the video here

Black Angel indeed :drool:

======
    I also thought of Takamina at the first instance

Mion will be fine. It has always been a role for someone to grow into. Even with the Niigata mess, its a chance to provide a fresh era from where it all began

Good things come in smol packages :hehe:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I understand your frustration but technically, you're wrong as well. It's じゅり with a small ゅ, not じゆり. Yours would be Jiyuri.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I don’t know if you’re thinking of my post about the time I met her, but what happened then is that I pronounced her name like the English word ‘jury’ and she quickly corrected me by saying ‘ju-RI’ with emphasis on the second syllable. Of course it could be that another poster here called her ‘Yuri’ and she’s very particular about how people say her name?