1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    To create the underlays I just use colored text with a really big outline and then clip it to match the shape of the sign. I generally just copy the text of the actual sign (and if necessary fill in some garbage to increase the length) to have less work. In this case the sign says disgusted, so the underlay is just a clone of that. It's like this for every single sign, but it shouldn't be visible in the video.

[​IMG]

I know this is not the cleanest method, but it works and is easy and fast to insert. I also found softsubs which created actual shapes for signs, but I couldn't replicate that.

Edit: Btw. I don't think it's nitpicking, I would have asked the same question in your position. Glad someone actually looks into my softsubs with an editor. :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    nothing, just a bit of banter with lusankya

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    You can set opaque box as border instead (you have to do it in style manager though). Probably neater than large outline.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Gosh!! Nishikawa has a truly shining brown eyed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, I'm using that function. You control the size via the outline value that's why I mentioned it. ;)

I could also use the scale X function to increase the size in X direction instead of inserting garbage text, but I found the latter to be faster and I also had problems with the scale function not showing up properly in the actual video. I guess it depends on the resolution?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bingo

Bingo Member

Turn out it was my portable MPC-HC player that was the problem, It's all fine now, thanks again for your high quality softsubs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    \fscx and \fscy are so dependent on the renderer. Even within the same libass it depends on whether harfbuzz is active or not. You can use \h though -- it's non-breaking space, so probably a little bit neater.

8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    at today monday 15JUL2019 still no episode 549 with eng sub in the masterlist... no dailymotion link... and when i go to the GEES channel in Daylimotion there is "0 videos"--- :cry2::cry2::cry2:

9. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Are you unable to download Lusankya's stuff?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    yes... we cant see the videos in google.drive... we just can see the videos in dailymotion in the masterlist of pag 563 :cry2::cry2::cry2:

11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    They are always hidden, so you need to get the direct link from this file: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wfbq0Iz6VvaOmDep0C2x8yoMo/edit#gid=1614269378
    Episode 549 is already there.

Alternatively GEES also post the link on the Nogichu YT vids which are visible for the public for a while each Thursday on their GEES Backup Channel Four (might depend on your timezone).

To use the softsubs you need to download both the raw and the softsubs file to the same folder and make sure they're named the same (with the exception of the file extension) and then open the video with e.g. VLC Player. It should automatically load the subtitle file. If not use the open subtitle option to open the file directly from the player.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    My concern is that you're unable to download, right? Not stream. Download. Are you on a smartphone or computer? I can download files on either without issues but I would understand if you had issues on a smartphone.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    @juguete What do you mean, when you say "you can't see them"? Is GoogleDrive blocked for you? Can you make a screenshot how it looks like? E.g. for me it looks like this:

[​IMG]
    Even if you can't stream there should be a download option at the top right.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I can view the video just fine in Google Drive, but I usually always download them because the subs are external. Like others have said, you need to download both the subs and the video file together and then open it in a programme that supports adding subtitles to a video (against popular opinion, I like using VLC for this).

• Like Like x 1
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    I use vlc without problem as well

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Tonight in EITOBINGO!

Team fashion battle with gachi(?) plain clothes.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Click to enlarge)

They also have guest members from AKB4.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    upload_2019-7-16_23-16-48.png

thats terrible!! now i cant see the episode 549 with eng sub in daylimotion neither:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

18. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Son, you need to learn how to download stuff. Use either MPC or that crap VLC.
    In my day VLC was ultra shit and surely it has changed in the last 7 years but I don't trust or like it.
    Are you Mexican? I found my fellow Mexicans have sucked at downloads since Megaupload died. When I mention torrents it's literally a different language to them. But this is a direct download. You're also on Internet Explorer. What the fuck...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Potplayer can be used in stead of VLC if you don't like VLC.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Just go to the links that Lusankya is providing and download the files. Problem solved

• Like Like x 1