1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    After few minutes of being angry I've started to think that maybe it'll be end od "AKBINGO!" and beginning of "AKBINGO!2"? Some kind of prank like in past about Bad Boys graduation? Really hope about it. And also they'll move since 2 to Sakamichi model with seasons. Not so many episodes but with bigger amount for each episode than now?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

This is so strange. I thought that AKBingo had some strong winds in its sails recently. They had some nice new segments like the baseball and that language game set that they have done.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ABF48

ABF48 Member

No fucking way!! this show itself is the soul for akb, how can..

Was there any possibilty its just a changes of name or something?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    now i'm sad :(,i hope they get a replacement show soon,or maybe make akbingo a seasional show like nogibingo
    akbingo is the way i get to know new girls since i don't have a lot of free time to catch up with theater performances :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm so sad :cry: too many programs and events ended this year but I really thought AKBINGO! wouldn't be one of them. This show means so much for AKB and for fans. it will be so empty without it. Why is this happening :cry: I really hope they will get new Tv programs... but I know I'll always miss AKBINGO!, there won't be another show like this... ah it's sad :cry:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Good riddance! We can finally have a proper show for that slot.

IZ*ONE feat. Honda Hitomi and Friends

091.jpg

• Dislike x 10
    • Winner x 5
    • Disagree x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Creative x 1
  7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    If it truly is going to end then it's a huge loss but for some reason my gut feeling says the way of announcement is way to fishy to be true.

• Like Like x 3
  8. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    I learned and became fans of so many new girls through akbingo as it's one of the most accessible content to the group. This is a sad day indeed :cry: so many things getting canceled in such a short time

• Like Like x 1
  9. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    truly the end of an era... I got interested in AKB partly due to watching AKBingo episodes... everything seems to be getting cancelled left and right this year :cry::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

darn, I keep looking for signs of dokkiri/prank desu. looks like it's real. sad news but hopefully the young girls can find other opportunities. Akbingo is a legendary show and introduced a lot of us to Japanese idol culture. Hopefully a new variety show similar to Bingo pops up in the future.:(

• Like Like x 1
  11. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This is sad, is the only thing I watch related to AKB, I still hope for the announcement of a new season or even better a big prank, something like that.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    this sucks...
    Hope they replace it with 2 shows. or 3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

Wow, this is crazy. If this isn't some big prank I don't know what to say.

• Like Like x 1
  14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man - this news feels like being punched in the stomach. Absolutely the end of an era.

• Like Like x 4
  15. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I mean on one hand, having a show run 10+ years is truly a rare accomplishment, so we should count ourselves lucky. On the other hand, I feel I could make an argument that maybe if they weren't always trying to push a few people to carry the full variety load for the show, maybe the other girls could have been utilized better. Nogi/Keya/Hina seems to have the formula a little bit better in this regard.

• Like Like x 1
  16. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Is not the Rating... you can see that for the huge sponsors of the last months... Maybie is just.... damn... i dont know man....

17. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Man... This is like... when you were reading a really good book and reach the last page despite not wanting to.
    I refuse to believe they are just gonna end it and not having anything take it's place. They are definitely planning a big revival or something. Maybe they are gonna try to learn from 46 group shows. I don't know but there's no way they're going to sink the flagship of AKB entertainment with nothing else to take it's place. I've been obsessively downloading and archiving episodes for years now... so sad.

Imagine being the girls who have been recurring cast members lately. Assuming they think it's just going to end, that'd be a terrible amount of guilt and disappointment, thinking it was your fault or you were responsible.
    WRH really weren't bad at all. Compared to the hosts on the other shows, I feel like they were a close to the Banana Man guys and Bad Boys. Muramoto really seemed to give it his all. I don't think this is their fault. I hope they're attached to whatever project is being planned. There has to be a project being planned.
    In the very, very, very slight case this is real and there's nothing after, Big thanks to Lusankya and GES and everyone else who has contributed to getting us subs over the years.

Here's my big argument for why this is a prank or renewal or something, I cannot imagine, even if there was some lawsuit (which I definitely don't believe) or a plunge in ratings or even lack of money, that they'd end a decade long show, an international phenomenon, with just a 5 episode announcement out of nowhere. You know what I mean? I feel like if they were really going to end it, it'd be a big deal with news leaks and articles and the whole circus leading up to it. I refuse to believe...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I just heard the news few moments ago, and I genuinely feels sad about this.
    AKB48 SHOW! ended? Sure it's music show anyway.

But BINGO! is different.

It's been 11 years now, I it's understatement to say that it's the "heart" of AKB48 itself. There's a lot of "Next Generation" that succeeded because of this show.

I hope that this is some kind of prank because if not, I don't what should I watch next.
    I've been watching this show for 6+ years. This is such a heartbreaking moment

There's nothing compared to AKBINGO!
    I doubt that AKS would let their top show to be cancelled

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Akb48 looking to reinvent itself. News girls will have chance to earn programming and a fan election event instead of just be inheritors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Learn what? 46 group shows are boring AF

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1