1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Akimoto Manatsu (Manatsu) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, Oct 8, 2012.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Manattan saw Yoshimura d*ck on Shikujiri Sensei show.:rofl:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Japanese television in a nutshell. So to speak.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I wonder if someone flashes their dick in public in Japan will they be arrested? And if it's on TV it's okay cause it's censored?

5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

A typical brand of Japanese humor at its lowest. No surprise it was that Yoshimura guy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    there's a longer version of this clip. she didn't only see Yoshimura's(which was only at the start of the joke) , she actually saw much more of Akira's . anyway, this mainstream TV(Asahi) censored it like you saw and this show is normally shown midnight Japan time . there are many such shows shown after midnight. its just that Manatsu had to see it uncensored live at the studio for a good 4 minutes. the other comedy substitute comedy duos were better.

7. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Surely Manatsu knew about the skit beforehand right? I'm curious, are there any other members who have appeared in such programs?

8. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

You do know they can put a censor bar on someone without them needing to be literally naked, right?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I believe Manattan knew that Yoshimura is going to do the Akira 100 skit. But, she didn't know that Yoshimura would tweak it a little bit by putting the face shield on his crotch and tray on his face. :)

As for other members, they appeared in a show/event where Akira 100 also was the guest. Here some of them.
    Yoda + Momo
    DjG1M_VUUAANWvv.jpg o19201440p.jpg
    Members (Misa, Manattan, Hoshimina, Captain Reika)
    Eiezd7mVkAEtdyP.jpg
    Ikuchan[hehe]
    jzrMDK2ZK9hVi4jHXC3IZRoRQVLX71G55Wlv7tgER1I.jpg
    Karin, Johnson, Aachan, Mimi
    C5mDBHFU8AIO8xM.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    takayama has apperead in shikujiri sensei several times.

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the particular 2 episodes that she were in were special episodes. shikujiri sensei is more about someone from the showbiz lectures about their own hilarious mistakes ,and 'teaches' the students not to repeat their mistakes. but these 2 special episodes were about comedy and skits(the one after this episode were about 2 EXILE members learning about skits) . this particular one was about if their comedy partner couldn't make it due to some emergency and had to be replaced by a sub and think of a comedy within 10 minutes. so it was impromptu and Manatsu had no idea what would they come out with, although everyone had an idea of what Akira's comedy is and Yoshimura also had no qualms of doing nude comedy
    the other comedy impromptu duos which were formed within few minutes of discussion in show were AruPea's Sakai and Gorgeous , AruPea's Hirako and Angora Sonchou , Sawabe and Abe, Wakabayashi and Zakoshishou.

other members include Kazumin and Miona , but they were not in these episodes. other idols groups that has members in this show include Hinatazaka and AKB48 , and members are all adult.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  12. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Look at how small the censorship is covering. You still think he'spartially clothed and how would he dress something with such a small space to cover?
    I'm sorry I actually meant if anyone has appeared or participated in NSFW skits like the one Manatsu had to see.
    Oh I see now. I thought the program regularly did such tasteless comedy. No offense but tbh it's not even funny but rather looked forced.

They better be all adults. Damn, if a celebrity in my country did this on TV, even if it's a midnight show, it'll be equal to career suicide or they might even get arrested. Also, I think the management, Nogizaka in this case, carefully chooses who will appear in such episodes such as this nude comedy skit right? I'm sure they knew this will happen and chose someone who'd handle it well. Imagine Asuka, Miona or Momoko had to see that shit; they'll probably graduate or something.

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the other duos were better. i thought Hirako and Angora was the best with an alternate but cool version of Nyanko Star duo's comedy(angora's part of this). and Wakabayashi's unseen 'boke' side (because his Audrey partner Kasuga is normally the boke) in his combination with Zakoshishou. the other duos other than Akira/Yoshimura were judged by Manatsu to be good. I think Asuka would still be ok, not sure what kind of reaction though . Miona would also may be ok but probably would have a different reaction, maybe very sharp tongued . Momoko maybe would be crying or something, that's a worry. but i think this episode was purposely done on Manatsu's turn, knowing her personality would not make too much of a fuss about it, in case of anything. Her netizens fans probably did complain and comment though to the management and tv station, but didn't create a big issue anyway.

14. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    not in Japan tho, these geinins are often naked on Tv, among 46show MC, I've seen Audrey being naked and by Audrey I meant both of them xD (ofc it's censored, it's tv show after all).

15. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

You can see what she's seeing if you pause at just the right frame

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

for the real NSFW one, not as far as I know. the (older) girls did involve with lewd joke/banter with comedians before this, but nothing degraded like that one.

As other users said above, many comedians actually play this gesture at some point in their career, and that I believe on some points were scripted for the lol. Himura even went G-string before, barely cover his crotch. And Shitara even pokes his balls in front of live audiences.

I'm not really a fan of the egashira's brand of extreme, craving attention comedy, but It still can be funny. I think akira100% plays his gag safely on the borderline.
    The man in question is the Yoshimura guy. I don't know if he thinks it justified or so desperate for the shock factor. This move just extending his bad rapport to my consideration; kinda like an unfunny, try-hard comedian.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    if you have the full video , you can watch it. touching own private parts while clothed is fairly acceptable on TV or live comedies. in this episode, one of the jokes by Sakai and Gorgeous, involved Sakai acting out 'nervous while scratching his crotch', purposely to draw attention and comment from the audience. then when they actually got it, he responded it was itchy .. slang it a bit to become 'ichigaya' for them to do the joke 'Ichigaya' while pointing at the globe(comedy of Gorgeous).
    also, in many shows they(guys and ladies variety personalities such as comedians or former sports personalities mostly) do go nude on purpose or semi-accidentally when on location, example hot spring or someone's house are where it happens the most . of course that area will be censored. these are all very normal in Japanese TV. doing nude in a studio is uncommon, but does happen like this though. Yoshimura actually has other instances that he actually went nude on purpose in studio. one eg was when he was a 'commentator' in the variety show 'Zenryoku Datsuryoku times' when Maiyan was a fellow guest. that time he was supposed to imitate Akira 100%'s joke. but while preparing in the backstage, all the commentators and guests incl Maiyan left the studio according to script, leaving only the 2 MCs. when he appeared back, he saw only the 2 MCs(comedian Arita and the other a lady announcer) , then he said that this is sad, and just took off the tray covering that area and showed everything , running around like a flasher, much to the embarrassment of the lady announcer who was trying to look away from wherever he was. also , take note that in studios, other than the participants, there are also female ADs , APs and camerawomen. so yes, Japan's TV uncommon , yet at the same time normal.
    in paid cable/satellite TVs, you may even see actual nudity up to ladies breast(with nipples) , after midnight with a rating of R18(some even just R15)

18. thekernelone

thekernelone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    ah I see that it's like a little piece of cloth in there.
    It was obvious, no way that Japan that has severe laws regarding nudity and has mayority of adult videos pixelated to do that on a tv studio to a high profile music brand member, even if it is midnight program.

Also no way management allowed any obscenity to any member to be done in a tv show. They for sure knew the extend of the gag and was fully accepted.

It's just common sense...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 participated in the 71st NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen's rehearsal on 29 December 2020.

After the rehearsal, while Nogizaka46 captain Akimoto Manatsu was asked about the show not pick their official rival AKB48, she commented both Nogizaka46 and AKB48 are Akimoto Yasuhi produced idol groups, they will inherit the will of AKB48, the mission to deliver the smiles to the audience as an idol.

nogizaka46-spirit-akb48.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    as one of the commentators along with KazLaser(known for his quiz skills if you watch quiz shows) and Yamazaki(popular comedian , no explanation needed).
    https://ok.ru/video/2081839975065
    the show investigated about how many staff working at cosmetic surgery clinics actually also had a cosmetic surgery done on themselves, how many ppl actually uses a public telephone nowadays, what kind of smart phone apps that Tokyo Uni students actually use.
    wonder if Manatsu wants to do one after the cosmetic surgery segment since she got a complex about her laugh line especially. when she was asked by Yamazaki about whether anyone in the group(seikeizaka lol) have done it, she just said that there may be members who have a thought about it, but she doesn't see anyone having such changes so probably not. when asked about AKB , she just said her senpais are mostly pretty ladies from the start . Her talk skills have vastly improved that she is called to commentating talk shows such as Viking! recently