1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 3
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 4
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    How come Sayaka's fanclub shut down?

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former AKB48 member Sayaka Akimoto (34) updated her Instagram on the 1st and announced the end of the contract with her agency.

"I, Sayaka Akimoto, would like to inform you that my exclusive contract with my agency Flave Entertainment Co., Ltd. will be terminated on September 30, 2022." I would like to express my deep gratitude to all the fans who have supported me and to everyone involved."

Looking back on the past 17 years since my debut, I am full of gratitude to the agency staff who have taken care of me. In the future, she revealed that she would be "working as an individual" and said, "I would like to challenge various things without being bound by the framework, including acting, in a more creative environment, using my past experiences."

https://hochi.news/articles/20221001-OHT1T51086.html?page=1
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2251400/full/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CjJ1On6rJJH/
    See also her website
    https://sayaka-akimoto.com/

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sayaka will be appearing next month in a stage production called 'The Show Must Go On' at the Setagaya Public Theater in Tokyo:
    https://www.siscompany.com/produce/lineup/showmust/

She appears in a rehearsal video and in one showing costume fitting:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official Trailer for 'The Show Must Go On' in which Sayaka appears:

• Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Guest TV appearance

Drama 8 "Lawyer Sodom" starring Sota Fukushi (TV Tokyo series, every Friday from 20:00 *2 hour special for the first time) will start from April 28 (Friday). This time, the main visual and the guest of the first episode have been lifted.

the guest of the first episode is Sayaka Akimoto, who has appeared in Hollywood movies in addition to works in Japan. Gin Maeda is a veteran actor known for the movie "It's Tough Being a Man" series and the drama "Watari Sekai wa Oni Dakeba" series (TBS). Hiroo Otaka, who is active on the stage, has appeared in many movies and dramas. Masashi Ikeda, who has appeared in "Naoki Hanzawa" (TBS) and other programs and creates a unique atmosphere. While active as an entertainer, Obata's older brother who is active in various fields such as the drama "I will do it properly in the future" (TV Tokyo) and the stage "Spirited Away" will appear.

<Comment from Akimoto Sayaka as Mizumoto Saya>
    (Reading the script) I was very curious about what Wataru (Fukushi) was thinking and what kind of person he was. He was really looking forward to what the scene in the courtroom would be like. Wataru-san and Madoka (Hyunri) are fighting each other at the trial, but both of them are very friendly and cheerful, and I enjoy chatting with them in the dressing room. The gap with the serious scene is very interesting. Mr. Fukushi has a very nice and refreshing smile, and Mr. Genri, who has a relationship with his role this time, is very reliable and fun on set. The two of you who look like lawyers at the moment when you hear the voice of "performance" are wonderful. Also, I was happy to be able to talk a lot with Toru Kugazawa and Gin Maeda between scenes. I would like to play a woman who is somewhat indecisive and has fragile weaknesses. This time, I would like to play Saya while being led by Madoka. I can't wait to see how episode 1 ends! It is a work filled with the love and enthusiasm of the director, staff, and actors. I am also honored to be involved. I would appreciate it if a lot of people could watch it!

https://mdpr.jp/tv/detail/3695124

Official site:

A young lawyer, Madoka Wakamatsu (Hyunri), who belongs to the law firm of Makoto Shinozaki (Denden), who has a strong sense of humanity, rushes in to say that his friend Saya Mizumoto (Sayaka Akimoto) has been involved in marriage fraud. She said she was defrauded of 3 million yen by a man she met on a dating app. Madoka accepts her defense to save Saya, who is in tears because of the money she saved for her marriage

81ca4020a769c6dadf94b078a8a7.jpeg

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/information/202304/3962.html

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former AKB48 actress Sayaka Akimoto (Sayaka, 34) updated her Twitter on the 1st and reported that she had terminated her contract with her office at the end of June.

20230701-OHT1I51078-T.jpg

Entitled "This is a report," she said, "Thank you again to the people at the agency who have been indebted to me since my debut. , Thank you for your continued support." "At this time, we would like to inform you that Akimoto Sayaka's outsourcing contract with Flaive Entertainment Co., Ltd. has been terminated as of June 30, 2023."

https://hochi.news/articles/20230701-OHT1T51041.html?page=1

• Informative Informative x 4
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Does anyone know when she originally signed with them?

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've had a look on the Wayback Machine and the earliest version of her FLAVE profile page is dated April 13th 2013 which gives another clue but still not a definitive answer. AFAICS from searching on Google she announced her graduation on April 7th 2013 so maybe she joined FLAVE at around that time.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    From memory, Office48 became Flave.
    And she signed quite early with them.

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks all for the answers and the research!

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Connecting, connecting SP war and children 2023 ⇒ 1945" (TBS series) will be broadcast from 3:30 pm on the 12th. Actor Sayaka Akimoto heads to Okinawa to interview a person who was assigned to the youth guerrilla unit during the Battle of Okinawa in 1945.

TBS will broadcast a special program as part of the "NO WAR Project Connect, Connect" from the 9th to the 15th.

Reported around the world, including the abduction of 20,000 children in Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and the situation of boys participating in Islamic extremist training in the Palestinian Autonomous Region and Gaza. While going back and forth between the “present” of 2023 and the “past” of 1945, we will reconsider the reality of war.

In this broadcast, Akimoto covers Okinawa. Akimoto visited Yoshimitsu Zukeiyama, a 94-year-old who lives in Ogimi Village in the northern part of the country. Zukeizan's face still bears scars from the Battle of Okinawa 78 years ago.

Zukeiyama, who was 16 at the time, was assigned to the guerrilla unit "Gokyotai", which was formed by graduates of the Army Nakano School, and ordered the mission of the "slashing squad", which carried explosives on his back and rammed enemy tanks. be done. He didn't have any doubts about his superior officer's words, "If you kill 10 people, you can die."

Akimoto: I am grateful for the opportunity to hear directly from Mr. Zukezan, a former member of the Gokyo Corps. 78 years after the Pacific War, there are still wars going on in the world.

The innumerable tragedies caused by war. I think that generations who do not know about war also have a responsibility to know about it. I hope that it will serve as an opportunity to think about peace together with our generation, who are ignorant of war, and the children who will lead the future, so that the ravages of war will never be repeated.

https://mdpr.jp/tv/detail/3883129

• Like Like x 2
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 8
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sayaka at a media presentation yesterday for the subscription streaming service Paramount+, her first public appearance since the birth of her first child:

• Like Like x 3