Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

There's only one MOA

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today was another one of the Cerisier/Kamen Joshi lives. It was really packed, and I feel bad for Cerisier fans since they have more members and it's even harder to see your favorite if they're in the 3rd row (I tried looking at Momo Shirosaki of Milk Punch but she's both small and in the 3rd row so she's not really visible). Honestly Cerisier is not to my taste, but they are definitely skilled. Tsumugi Saikawa is one to look out for though. She handed me a flyer out by Akihabara station sometime ago and she told me the difference between KJ and Cerisier from her, and after looking her up she's pretty cute and does video game streams sometimes.

On the KJ side, the live today was the first time doing Senjin Cutter since Maihama, along with a small celebration for Sora Kurumi since it's her birthday today (6/5). I have to say on the cadets side Sena Mitsuki has drastically improved from my first impression a few months ago, both her expression and dance have really improved. I'm also very happy for Saria being appointed cadet leader after Yuina Torigoe's silent departure. Hiyori Nakamoto is moving up real quick too, she's already at the front row. Senjin Cutter is not to my taste musically, and the opening bit sounds like We Will Rock You, but the choreography is stellar. Nanaka's last live before her fight on Sunday was last week, so it was a nice surprise to see Miishan doing the rap parts for Genkidane (rap parts for 3 people in that song). It looks like the KJ rapper order is Nanaka and Seri as main, and Yuuri is next in line followed by Misa. Unfortunately Miishan will not be at Parms very often this month as she has practice for her play later this month. Today was also cell phone pic event, so you guys can have the ones I had taken.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

I found, what is to me an amazing Tomoka Genkidane i wanna post, this is in august/september last years she just out of hospital.

Since the debut of history and time, i wanna post it on top of a pages but you been faster again my people. Alixx #10 and FruitpunchSamurai acceleration are something to behold.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the report & pics FruitPunch Samurai!

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Cool ones :) , thanks FruitPunchSamurai Arigato!

Show/Life must going on, or how it go, SummitSlimegirls? Anyway, again thanks/arigato!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Are these cell phone pic events something they are doing on a regular basis? I always thought this was one of the big "no no's"

7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    It's a special event called 写メ会 "sha-meh kai" where instead of the normal cheki you can have them take it with your phone. It's about as rare as the "personal belongings sign event" since in 5 months I've been here there's only been one cell phone pic event and two personal stuff sign events. They've been doing lots of these "special" cheki events for a while now and I kind of feel like they're trying to make anything a special event in order to draw more people in. For example, Cerisier was doing "dated cheki" where they write the date in addition to the sign.

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

9. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Cerisier 「Berry Days」

... that .... a thing???
    Does any of you guys having a very delicious Berry Days today????

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

12. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Hino Takafuji will be graduating August 18. She announced it tonight after the performance.

I'm actually pretty choked since it was her first time in a while coming to Parms for a live and I was able to cheer for her since Misa was away on practice for her play. Hino is one of the 3 idols I can call oshimen, and she's one half the reason I came to Japan, along with Misa. The reasons she gave for graduating were that from near the end of last year she had been taking time off to rest and recover; she sometimes had days where she couldn't dance at all. She said she was slowly getting better, but she was unfortunately not recovering very much and so decided to graduate. I'll translate her blog post when she posts it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

15. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the news of Hino FPSamurai, I am glad I had a cheki taken with her on my last visit, she will be missed!

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Dificult say what is that, maybe near "disco metal"? but anyway... whose music is ?

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah our great A again get60 at that throw...
    I don't even know whose are harder, hard girl or that hardrock rap(?),
    But it will be nice pair!

20. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

DEEP JEWELS24 weigh-in 6/8.

http://www.deep2001.com/fighters/nanaka/

This guy here is claiming that the event will be live on the Deep Office youtube channel. Perhaps on the pay side, seems unlikely since it's live on Abema TV as well. Hope he's correct, would be cool to see live. Alice10 with Sara will perform.
    https://twitter.com/BadMoonRizinPod/status/1137217700843798528
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrzcqokfdjCm0JiqzYJZxeA
    @NanakaKawamura3

#川村虹花

Meanwhile over at Sofmap :shocku:

@Satsuki__Mine