Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That's a lot of words:blink:. Be back to this one later.

Don't even know how to describe this.
    Did she get demoted and promoted at the same time?
    She didn't want to be A10 anyways.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]

Nanaka
    https://gonkaku.jp/articles/1423

Yeah, but did you get the boat view?
    https://twitter.com/gaki44/status/1156559195019198464

No mistaking what band she's in.
    [​IMG]

2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

M
    O
    A

[​IMG]

Nanaka TV workout.
    https://twitter.com/shoco_fj/status/1156579111458021376

$eri 21
    https://twitter.com/suzumura_seri_/status/1158044345611669504

Did Kanon Mori come back to produce this segment?
    $eri & Sora kissing, with a supplemental boob grab in part 2.

Misa dropped her shorts and felt every tit in the room.
    Yuuka body slammed Rena.
    2 xtra large bottles of lube.
    A Kanon Mori inspired production.

[​IMG]

Area Girls livestream 7/29.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

So I finally got my new 5/1 OneMan BD in the mail - and it is amazing! I am so glad that the Kamen Joshi Store offered it and went all out for recorded production! The Cadets opener was sweet! Set list was epic & long and it really got to showcase Mao as the new center in such a big way! Hino having some moments in the Armor Girls time frame was great, as well as Sora & Nanaka being awesome the whole show! (as usual) - They also gave Tomika some good spotlight! I will be creating my own packaging cover & putting this masterpiece in a BD case! Looking forward to the December new OneMan show release!;)

*My own minor personal nitpicks & you may disagree: Too many MCs, I would have swapped out some personal sleeper songs (like "Jewels," "Cosmic Love," etc.) with others ... Lip-sync was sometimes off in close ups, "Kappa Rock" (& I am all for commercial tie-ins, as it gives us new music) was borderline ridiculous in performance, Moa-chan (for being the most popular member week to week) - received very, very little screen time, ...and...understandably, (as this was a 3 hour show), but certain songs (like "Isumi"), where the girls just basically waved to the audience the whole song instead of dancing, felt kinda lackluster.

With all of that said, this is a MUST OWN for any Kamen Joshi fan, especially since the days of retail releases (for DVD at least) seem to be over. Do not hesitate to get this piece of history for yourself, it's killer! :twisted:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My first time posting on this thread - I've been aware of Kamen Joshi for some years but unfortunately I've never ever taken much interest in them - until now!

I've a few random idols following me in Twitter which of course is nice but none of them are in very big groups so when I got a follow from this young lady a few weeks ago, other than following her back I didn't initially take that much interest:

sskj.jpg

However as I looked at her tweets every day I found myself falling in love with her, she seemed to be very pretty and soooooo cute. But what group was she in? I searched for her name but I couldn't find anything which made any sense. Then I looked again at her Twitter profile photo, saw the mask and finally the penny dropped...

Anyway I managed to find out that Saria is a Kamen Joshi Cadet but that was only because I came to this thread and looked for her name! I've just spent some time watching the videos of her which people have posted here and I've fallen even more in love with her. So yes I'll start to take an interest in the group now! However it seems that she failed to get promotion recently? When will she be able to try again?

I'm curious to know how she found me in Twitter but does she follow any of you who post to this thread or anywhere else in S48? Maybe she's a secret lurker here lol.

So I'll be following this thread now for more news, as I said I can't seem to find much about the Cadets online although I did find this page with some nice photos of her together with another Cadet (Mitsuki?):

https://iine-tachikawa.net/project/18431/

• Like Like x 3
  6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @David61
    Welcome to the thread :)

I like Saria to (although Armor Girl Momomin is my favorite), ever since she handed me my drink during her bar service I have been following her as good as I can.

It's not just her that didn't get a promotion, non of the cadets were promoted. When there will be a new chance? I don't know. If you ask me to speculate I would say either this fall and if not then early next year.
    During the announcement they were told what they should be capable of. (See fruitpunch post on the previous page for details) Saria thinks she lacks in dancing skills.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I can see your point about too many MC but considering the length it's actually less MC on average (once every 6-7 songs) than usual (once every 4-5). Gotta say I feel like Cosmic Love was correct since its informally an audience participation song (during the bridge part a member's Top Otaku usually shouts the "True Love Cheer", in this case everyone in the venue was able to do it, but me and the 2 other Yurie oshi I was watching with messed up haha). I can agree with Isumi too but that was part of the "collab song" block, I guess they could've used Amatsuchi.

Always nice to see new fans through Twitter, they all put in a lot of effort in it and it's nice to see it pay off. I think members look through other idols' followers and follow random people, but they all got suspended a while back so they said they would be slowing down on following accounts, so it's surprising she followed you. She didn't follow me back on her new account until pretty recently I think.

If you want to get technical Saria is a member of the sub-unit Pa-Ken, a princess themed unit, which got folded into Kamen Joshi Cadets over a year ago. She's also the leader of all the cadets.

Saria is also by far the most popular cadet, and has all the makings of future Kamen Joshi:
    -Has been a Cadet for about a year and a half
    -She's the successor co-host to a TV program that was co-hosted by current KJ member Koharu Hinata
    -Appeared as part of KJ YouTuber team ChocoMeshi (although failed the audition)
    -She's 20, and finished university a few months ago so she can fully dedicate her time to Kamen Joshi
    -Self-proclaimed (and described by local fans I've talked to as) "very loud"
    -Strong goal to join Armor Girls, the KJ 3rd unit

She was passed over for promotion, and I think she's right about her dancing skills being her weak point. Saria's best points are that her expression is very idol-like on stage and she has lots of youthful energy. Japanese message boards say that Saria lacks rhythm, and I think that while she has energy, it's more like her movements are unpolished. All current official KJ members have sharp and clean movements, even in Armor Girls, whose focus is cute, and who don't have very dance oriented songs (you could say Armor Girls have the most varied dance requirements though, sometimes relaxing movements, sometimes high energy but that's a story for a different time), each member has appropriate dance ability.

This is pure speculation on my part since Idk if she already does, but I think Saria could use another goal as a talent (Misa and Sora have acting, Yurie wants to appear in magazines and other media, Moa has voice acting, etc). Which falls under the last criteria (that I remembered a while ago) that cadets need to promote which is Lifestyle Attitude: mostly about attitude towards fans, changes in groups, interactions between members, attitude towards being an idol, etc.

Cadets are by far the most posted on YouTube so you can find a lot of Saria. All Cadets are also part of a sub-unit called Area Girls (the outfits of which are in the site you linked with her and Mitsuki), which perform every other week on Monday and Friday (but they perform as Cadets on the other weeks, seems like this month it's only 2 mondays and 2 fridays) at Tachikawa Ramen Square. Alixx posts the videos taken by fans here so you can look out for those. They also stream the performance on YouTube when it's Area Girls so you can watch it there if you missed it. The next Area Girls will be Monday Aug 19, according to the schedule.

I didn't expect this to be a Saria info dump but there's not a whole lot of English information about Kamen Joshi, let alone the Cadets. I suppose the only other places for Cadet info are Saria's blog https://ameblo.jp/seira-saria/ and if you want pictures they do photoshoot every month (or sooner?) and fans usually upload what they took to Twitter.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Radio on ShibuyaCross FM 7/23.
    Topping Girls FTTB Edition
    MC - Shihori
    Co-hosts - Mao & Yurri
    Guests:
    $eri
    Kohoru
    Hino
    Saki

渋谷クロスFM

Resurrected for Sara & Hino's farewell tour.

10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

12. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

DO YOU KNOW THE MASKPRIDE PARADE BABY !!!???
    OH YEAH !!! OH NO ??? BAND SET ONEMAN LIVE
    BAND SET DECEMBER 12TH EX THEATHER "OH YEAH!!! LET GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!"
    -Jason Voorhees

BORN IN A LIVE HOUSE AND
    DIE IN A LIVE HOUSE

13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Legend says that Jason is a badass drummer.
    My buddy in JP says there are rumors that Alice got Jason to sit in for the set.;)

KJ Cadets Livestream at Area Station 8/5.

[​IMG]
    Bonus fancam

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

KJ Cadets at Area Station 8/9.

[​IMG]ichiro oomori

• Like Like x 1
  15. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Currently have this playing (its been sitting in my watch pile for a little while but given that (unrelated) my neighbours have moved out so the house next door is temporarily empty I thought a concert would be good this afternoon without the need for headphones). I was quite annoyed with the way that the video releases had gone with the theatre performances with the automated angle switches unrelated to what was actually going on but this is a nice proper concert release and I concur that this is a must have. I class it up there with the previous retail concert release.

Its nice that whoever you follow the chances are that you'll see them performing on this given the number of members on stage, including Easter Girls. Personally I was happy to see Moa-chan, Waka-chan and Satsuki-chan. Waka-chan getting a good position next to Mayu during the MCs.

Unrelatedly, one of my colleagues just got back from spending three weeks in Japan. He was a bit worried before he went because he'd never been there before, and didn't know the language, so I gave him a ton of basic info but also included info on going to see Kamen Joshi (in detail). And he did go whilst he was there and seems to have enjoyed the experience although he did say that he struggled at times to watch the performance because he was watching the crowed so much!

• Like Like x 2
  16. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Just want to take a couple minutes to talk about Coharu Hinata's birthday fest since I just came back from there.

Sometime last year I was wondering what drew people to Coharu since she didn't seem to stand out, but she appeared quite often on the Q&A livestream they used to do, and I decided to read her blog and she's quite the writer. Fast forward to now, her old position in Steam Girls was right next to Yurie, so I saw her a lot, and looking closely she's pretty cute. She can boast being the thinnest KJ member, and it shows since her dance moves are very sharp (although apparently it wasn't the case in the past).

Now I can completely understand why her birthday fest was almost packed. The best part of it was that it was a "non-stop live" (there was exactly 1 MC for the standard cake, letter reading, gift giving etc part), and she joined in on every group, I think she joined in on at least 3/4 of all the songs played, and didn't seem tired. Aside from the main groups, there was Cadets from Mao center era, and Topping Girls FTTB (which is important, since current KJ is mostly made up of Topping Girls FTTB members). She also did 7 member Armor Girls, which is probably a first, and even joined the crowd for 2 songs. Honestly even if you don't like Coharu, the live is worth the watch since the setlist was top tier. As an aside, the whole thing was Evangelion themed, for you anime fans.

Gonna leave Tsukemen☆OMD, my favorite Topping Girls FTTB song, here (which they played) Coharu has gotten better at dancing since this was taken.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Feels more like 2013.
    Love Love Sabae is Naga Naga Nagano 2.0

Senjin Cutter is Wohhh!!!☆ 2.0
    BPM in the chorus is dead on same, melody is eerily similar as well.

If they're recreating the already existing phenomenal discography, then the new Harara & Genkidane should be epic.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Waka surfed the Pakistan/Japan Friendship Festival 8/11.
    [​IMG]
    ....but Crazy Mia's ponytail still won the day.

[​IMG]ビギナークレイジー

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Could you not give us low level personnal cadet oshimen editorial clickbait there as a header of this 26minutes video? They are in budokan costumes in a great film live footage doing a full Nagata Masaki ☆setlist in a large outsider festival crowd. They are in real fighting mode there, like.. choose your next blackmask type of show. Put it down on "who won because whatever" directly over big brand new festival show. Do you think what you wrote should be the focus? Im getting this show on my youtube feed too, that a really easy post for me, this isn't hard.

20. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

[hehe]

Otoha & Saria in the Area. 8/12

[​IMG]
    @otoha_ayase05

@saria_seira

• Like Like x 1