1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi (Alice10,Armor Girls, Tomoka) @12th world open karate championship

1. Genkidane
    2. Dai! Gyaku! Ten!
    3. Daibouken

... Can you save the whole universe Riru you super heroine?
    I am sure there is problem somewhere.

Any .....
    Any news of a single January 2020?
    Because i had them trying to make noise at the beginning of a new decade.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

WORLD UPDATE:
    Rejoice! In this world you're always just 1 song away from a new song!
    Easter Girls 『Peperoni☆Western』

• Like Like x 2
  3. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Last Sunday was an outfit shuffle live and doing one song shuffle too.
    Juban→Armor doing MY LIFE
    Armor→Steam doing Rai Adventure
    Steam→Juban doing 2die4

Did your favorites wear the outfits you liked?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Kenkyuusei

As I like camo it was great to see Momomin in the steam girls camo outfit!

5. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Misa Kubota graduation on 12/07.

My goal when I decided to pursue being a KJ otaku was to make it to Miishan's birthday fest, or at least her graduation, and having done both, I think I managed to see it through to the end.

This was by far the most packed I've ever seen Parms, I lined up at 5:20 and the line was already down to the first floor, and went outside even while everyone was squished together in the staircase. It didn't start until around 6:45 since there were so many people.

First was a KJ setlist, ending with Love is All, where Misa does the solo.
    From here was individual units doing one song, with Misa joining them (Easter Girls are here too since they're prepping for Roppongi EX), and the rest of the setlist was Armor Girls. Right before the Armor Girls setlist was a video made by Misa herself with final messages to each member of KJ (and to give Armor Girls time to switch into the Armor outfit). Misa's been practicing her video editing skills since before her birth fest so I kinda predicted she would show a video.

Some highlights:

During "Kishi ni naru no da" (I/you will become a knight) there's a part where everyone shouts out something on a sketchbook, this time the message was "You'll become an actress" which caused Misa to instantly break her composure and cry. She was a little upset because she said she wouldn't cry, and that she felt like she lost a little bit. https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1203337677732380672

Kokoroid was done twice (I predicted this), but the second time it was with Mayu which caught me off guard. https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1203337381350236162

Moa totally lost it when she was reading the letter to Misa, and her biggest hope was to be able to graduate together as MisaMoa, with both of them working away at being an actress and voice actress respectively.

The new Armor Girls leader is Waka Nozaki, congratulations to her. (I remember overhearing a conversation someone had with Momomin at the most recent photoshoot, and Momomin was saying she would refuse it, so I figured it was either Moa or Waka). I am a little surprised she's the leader considering she's the newest among Armor Girls, but Misa said she never did anything during her time as leader and was helped by everyone around her, which is why she made Waka leader: in order to give Waka some confidence and to help her grow by being helped by everyone (which is ironically, and extremely leader-like decision). Misa said that she's honestly worried about the future of Armor Girls, but she'd still keep supporting them.

The last block was Armor Girls new songs, which started with Shanimuni Dash, and apparently Misa did the dance choreography when the songs were being made, but she hilariously forgot how the intro went as was like "uh, what comes next?" before managing to get back into it.

Her biggest reason for leaving KJ is that she believes that she was relying too much on the power of KJ, and since KJ is there, even if she doesn't succeed she still had a place to go back to. Which is why she's going to push herself and succeed on her own power.

Chekis did not finish until a little before 1AM, I stayed till the end too and got the most chekis ever in one sitting (7 wide chekis).

All in all I'm still sad she gone, and in the end she's probably my favorite member after going through so many memories. But she said herself that she's never going to give up on her dream of becoming an actress, and it feels much better to see her leave due to that, instead of injuries or health. I think she has a new movie coming soon, and a play coming up but I'm not too sure on the details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3