1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I think I may have gotten a glimpse of you during Maopi birth fest; I would've said something, but the two shot cheki lineup for her was quite long before I got my turn.

Also, quick report from Roppongi EX Theatre: next one will be on September 19, 2020 at the new Zepp Haneda venue that's still being built.

Full report in a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^^ No worries buddy! Next year I hope to have which days I go to PARMS better solidified beforehand! ;) Thanks again for your advance notice on Armor Girls this visit! Looking forward to your full report! :approve:

3. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Roppongi EX Theatre: Mask Pride live, Dec. 15, 2019.

Opening act: Kamen Joshi East & West Cadets

Kamen Joshi backed by a live band (2 guitars, 1 bass, 1 drummer, and the composer and arranger for KJ songs on keyboards and violin) for all songs.

I honestly didn't know what I was expecting this time, but I can say that having a live band doing the songs was more than incredible.

Setlist

Cadets:
    Kirameki
    Go Go West
    Dynamite ni Hi wo Tsukeru (only the 2nd time performing this song)

Kamen Joshi:
    Senjin Cutter
    Zenkai Hero
    MC1
    Try
    Haru Megido
    Paradise Sweets
    MC2
    Unit corner:
    Easter Girls: Kizuna No. 1
    Armor Girls: Koutetsu Shoujo
    Alice Juban: 2die4
    Steam Girls: High and Low
    Genkidane (with everyone on stage)
    MC3
    Special Unit Arrangement corner with mixed members (I forgot some of the unit arrangements):
    Spinner's Blood (with Mayu guitar, Tomoka keyboard, and Moa bass, danced by Momomin+others)
    Fuumi Zekka (I think this part had Shihori, Koharu, Seri, and a couple West members?)
    Sakura Itsuka (With Mao, Yuuri, and 3 others)
    Ohhh☆Yeahhh (with Moa and 4 others)
    Colorful Wave (with Yurie, Fue, and 3 others)
    MC4
    Another each unit corner:
    Armor: My Life
    Steam: Hoshitachi yo (special version)
    Easter: Go Runaway
    Juban: Fusion Girl
    MC5
    Daibouken
    Chou Adventure
    Dai Gyaku Ten

Encore:
    Jumping Baby
    Wohhhh

I think I've been spoiled from this since the live band killed it! Zenkai Hero and Genkidane sounded amazing with live instruments. I didn't think Alice Project songs could get better, but having them played by a live band is a whole different experience altogether. The girls this time, having already crossed the hurdle of Maihama 7 months ago, were fully confident and having so much fun instead of being nervous. This time, they all wore a new outfit designed by Harumi, and handmade by Harumi with help from her parents. Last time, Tomoka hadn't fully recovered, but this time she was able to more or less be on stage for all of the performance. I'd like to point out that Waka seriously has improved from months ago. I noticed it a couple times, but she did Wohhhh really well and her performance has gotten really crisp.

The venue had 3 floors, 2 seating areas and the bottom floor was a standing space like PARMS. The stage was less wide than Maihama, but it didn't curve. I was in the rear standing space which was elevated above since I preferred getting a good view rather than being close to the stage. It honestly was probably one of the best ones I've been to. Unfortunately chekis were only until 10:30pm, and the lines were massive. I missed my opportunity to get one with Maopi since they closed the Juban line before I could get one taken. I manage to get a Yurie normal, Shihori normal, a Moa wide, and a second Yurie one since I couldn't get one with Maopi.

To be honest, I got my ticket last week on the day of Miishan's graduation (starting about a few weeks before, when you buy a ticket for a one man live at PARMS, they do a "happiness dance" special during cheki time where you can go onstage with your favorite member and they play a little song for 15 or so seconds, and you get a special bonus (either they sign your ticket, you get 2 minutes to talk with them, you get to take a cell phone pic, or they record a video on your phone with a short comment, all done by drawing a lot when you buy your ticket), I luckily managed to get a Miishan comment video which I wanted). If I didn't already buy the ticket, I might not have gone. Same with when Hino left, I didn't feel like going to another live, but now and then, I'm glad I did, especially so today (even though I shed a bunch of tears during Armor Girls' solo songs, they were still amazing despite only being 4 members).

The DVD/BD was already available, and was being sold at Roppongi EX as I was leaving. It should be available for purchase online soon (I held back this time since I want to get my blu-ray player from home). As a bonus, Yuki Sakura, Anna Tachibana, and Risapyon were all at the concert watching from the above sitting area (Misa was too, apparently, but she wasn't seated above).

September will be a blast, for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Excellent report FruitPunch! :cool: Looking forward to ordering that Kamen Joshi + Band BD & the Miishan graduation BD when they hit the store!:XD:

5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Bad news:
    If I read it correctly then Kurumi Sora announced her graduation :cold:

6. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Merry christmas sucker! ... Merry Christmas Hiyori?
    SORA GRADUATE:
    https://ameblo.jp/kurumi-sora0605/entry-12561800421.html?timestamp=1577111015
    she wanna do the tv stars thing if it translate propely?

the day, that wasn't the greatest timing.

I had them putting Armor Girls in major rebuild mode already so, might be the adequate time somehow in a way.

LEFT: Moa, HItomi, Waka.

i have:
    Mitsuki, Hiyori, Saria.
    Maybe good day Hina.
    Bad day emo goth Hina can go back to Slimegirls.

What would Jesus do?
    What would Rena do?

News like this put kohosei on fire, so there that dynamite side!
    I kinda was wondering why Sora wasn't in Alice10 already, something was wonky there.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Sora Kurumi graduation ceremony will be held on February 2nd. Sooner than I expected, and her birth fest in June will be cancelled.

Sora is leaving due to her original goal being solo entertainer+actress (and not idol). Weird timing for the announcement since today was her stage debut 3rd year anniversary. Japanese fans predict there will be another "Super Promotion" like what happened with Topping Girls FTTB members becoming a third of KJ over 2 years ago.

Who ever comes up to Armor Girls must have huge pressure on them though. Waka's the only one to come up since then and she's real good now too. Personally I don't think the current cadets can keep up with the regular members but promote them anyway. They can be raised by the main members in their new unit. Sink or swim, I say.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Sora will graduate february 2nd

https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1209355096892461056?s=19

Damn it, that is very fast, I was hoping she would atleast stay till the end of March so she could participate in the birthday lives of Moa and Momomin.
    It sadly also means I won't get another chane to take one more chekiwith her and say a propper goodbye. Guess I'll have to do that through liveone.

@FruitPunchSamurai
    Yes, the girl(s) that go to armor face a challenge but, seeing how high level armor is, maybe the only way for cadets to get to that level is to learn by standing on the stage and training with the current armor girls. There is litterally no choice as you can't expect Moa, Momomin and Waka to carry the load by the three of Them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I agree, February 2 is extremely fast, it's just 3 weeks after Armor Girls birth fest too. And yes, there's no choice but to promote some cadets. At 3 members, if one gets sick they won't do 2 so they would cancel the performance. Moa talked about how her and Misa did 3 man Armor Girls, but she described it as very difficult so I wouldn't want to place her under that strain again.

As an aside, today was Alicemas Eve (I can't make it to actual Christmas Day live). Maopi was very cute. Shihori was very hot.

oversized photo removed

Waka also managed to have a dream of hers come true; they sang LOVE is ALL and she was given the solo (which was originally Kanon's solo, and she really looked up to Kanon). I find it weird that they called it Alicemas, but today was a joint live with cerisier (they are in effect the same agency, but this time cerisier was last, which I wasn't a fan of). I missed the choir since that was at the first performance and I was at Shihori, Mao, and Yuuri's radio in Shibuya during that, but once again Yurie was the conductor.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2019
  10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

SORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA KUUUUUURUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold: NOOOOOooooOOOOOOoooooOOO!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. SummitSlimegirls

Kamen Joshi kōho-sei 「Dynamite Ni Hi O Tsukero!」

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SummitSlimegirls

Cerisier 「Maybe Jewelry」

if the video does not show watch the video here

.. ... i think it is mostly not a christmas song
    they could play it all year round. We'll see.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  13. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Yurie Hashimoto Birthday Fest 2019 report

Yurie's birth fest was surprisingly really fun. She joined every unit for at least two songs, alot of us were tired halfway through so I'm surprised she had the stamina to go through. I think the best part about it was that there was barely any Steam Girls songs, and that she picked multiple songs from multiple units which made it more of a "Yurie Special" birthday fest. There was songs from almost every unit, like 2 Prism songs, and Shangri-la Easter Girls version. Everything ended with Wohhh, where she rode the rubber boat.

I think the funniest part was when #10 was gonna do Skeleton Sky, she played a prank on them where the song ends in 10 seconds (which happened to Saki some time ago, hence why she's the only other person doing the kick in the picture, click it for a big version). When they started to sing I was like "Huh, the sound seems off" and then I see Yurie doing the kick. Everyone else's reaction was hilarious, especially Mao and Riru. Tokyo Sports has a video of it: https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1211318482333102080
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
  15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So, the 13th there is a special Kamen Joshi/Cerisier live with the possibility of chekis with a phone afterwards.
    But more interesting is that after the live there will be some announcements. Anyone wants to speculate what those might be? Personally I hope for promotions and/or transfers of girls to Armor girls (I would even entertain the Idea of, if neccesary of one of two Cerisier girls to Armor). Last weekend I chatted with Momomin on liveone and told her my worries about Armor Girls as a unit and for the members. She told me she "would do something" but her face was honest enough to show that she isn't looking forward to Armor being just a 3 girl unit.

Tweet link:
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1214453470100484096?s=19

• Like Like x 1
  16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Should her go to ask that one at hints?

17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Most are guessing it to be promotion announcements. Even if management is shady (that's a story for another time), I don't believe that they would let AG stay at 3 members, especially with Moa having lots of outside work causing her to miss lives. There likely will be a dance test for cadets on the weekend, maybe.

Analysis on Cadets that want to be Armor Girls:
    -Saria: cadets leader, co-hosted a TV show (ended last month), 1st row, and has the most fans out of all cadets, but she struggles with rhythm, at Countdown she said her goal this year is to match up with the beat, even taking drum lessons
    -Hiyori: 1st row, has a monthly web program, decent number of fans, but she seems to have gained weight recently (she will deny it), and needs to improve her dancing, I don't think it would be fair to someone like Mia who was told to lose weight to be promoted
    -Mitsuki: has been stated that she just needs one more step to promote, one of the most attractive cadets, dance ability and expression are really good, but she doesn't have many fans, has been demoted to 2nd row, and depending on the day her dance ability is either real good or so-so

Hina might be a candidate for promotion, especially since she's the Topping Girls center, has been 1st row for a long time, and has many fans, but her wish is to join Steam Girls. At this point I think they should just promote at least 2 of these girls, no matter if they're lacking.

If they aren't going to promote, then Fue and Harumi might be candidates for transfers since I heard Fue originally wished to be Armor Girls, and Harumi was Pa-ken. Koharu could be a candidate too since she originally practiced AG songs before they changed the promotion system. Tomoka is the current Steam Girls veteran so she likely won't move, as well as Shihori, who was busted all the way down to 3rd row after injuring her shoulder last month and only appearing for cheki time. I don't think Mia will move, but her final goal is #10 so she may be okay with transferring. Yuuka and Yurie were both wishing to be Steam Girls from the very start so they're out.

Even though Mao wanted to be an AG and Mayu is a former AG, I doubt they will move them since they're the center and leader respectively. I think everyone in #10 would be against moving as well.

Yesterday was "everyone wears Armor Girls outfits day", so AG themselves traded their armor outfits with eachother, and other units split wearing the princess knight outfit, the Maihama outfit, and the black Fuga outfit. Personal favorites were Momoshan (Momomin in Miishan's armor, complete with twin tails) and Shihori in the Maihama outfit.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Thank you for your great analysis. So if I get it right: the candidates that want to be AG are not 100% ready for it. Candidates that van be promoted don't have AG as their goal, members that would want to transfer to AG are stuck/crucial to their current groups and the others are where they want to be.

Personally, if I was the one calling the shots I would do what I have stated before: Saria and Mitsuki to AG and let them learn during training and performances from current AG members directly. They have no others choice, there is less then two months before Sora is gone and with Moa for the most part away this month the pressure to do something is rising.

• Like Like x 1
  19. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I agree with you but if it's gonna be like this they honestly should've done it when they did the July announcement (which means nothing anymore since Slimegirl Yurino was forced to quit before her promotion ceremony). Hino used to help out Pa-ken members and Misa was the dance choreographer for some Armor Girls songs, and without them to help it puts lots of pressure on Momomin and Moa to train up the newcomers. I talked to Waka and she said she isn't very confident in her own abilities so she might be working on herself.

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all of that feedback & info guys, I agree with what you are saying & look forward to the Armor Girls getting some new recruits! I would also think that Kanna would make a good Armor Girl, seeing she has been a cadet for both her stints with Alice Project, but doesn't seem very popular.

In some ways I feel bad for Hitomi as she has been striving to become a member of Juban, and now is probably gonna get stuck for a long while. :wall:

*Also interested in hearing about "shady AP Management" as their has been rumors for years about them...:gavel:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020