1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Great videos! Thanks for posting those! MVPs were Nanaka, Moa, & Mao imho. Been a long time since I've seen Kana & Wakaba! I am assuming since I haven't seen the Cadets at Area Area in forever that it is closed? :^^;:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    You can probably hear Koshi Tan Tan full version at Saria's birthday festival on 12/19 since she'll likely join cadets for it.

I was at Area Area to check if they still had posters up of Shihori and others and to record Moa's #2 ranking, but they only have the big Area Girls panel with the cadets. Area Ramen Square is still open but events haven't been held since February because of the virus.

I don't know if opening up Tonbori River Walk again is a good idea but nice to see more Easter Girls.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Riot☆Daisy @Tonbori

if the video does not show watch the video here

hahahaha
    who will be the hero?
    omg we need Koshi Tan Tan FULL intro version on youtube!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  4. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Riru Kuwana will be graduating Kamen Joshi and Alice Project next year at the end of February.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Your prayers have been answered.

• Like Like x 2
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

My beloved Sora Kurumi contacted me directly on Twitter today (in Japanese) & asked if I wanted to buy cheki from her, I told her yes & asked her how (& if she would ship to the USA or if I needed a proxy), my guess is this might have been for her upcoming photo session on December 19th, as I did not get a direct reply from her on that request. She also sent me a message after that to make sure I am following her on all of her accounts (Insta, tiktok etc.). That is some hardcore Twitter phishing! lol

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    MASK PRIDE 2

I have to say, for not being able to cheer, for not being able to stand, and just having to sit in one place quietly, this might have been my favorite one man live.

I bought my ticket from the Yurie fanclub leader since they had stopped selling tickets and he gave me #13, so I managed to get in pretty early. I sat at the 6th row since I didn't know if I could see Shihori well (it was probably the best spot to see her, in the end).

The setlist was on point, as usual, and during the unit songs/special member arrangement portions, they switched out into special outfits. By far my favorite was Yasashii Kaze with all of Steam Girls in a blue dress and heels. Shihori looked even more pretty than usual.

Speaking of, the outift they had was pretty cool too, but I liked the version in the second half where they took the ribbon off and opened the jacket.

As a side story, cheki time was the absolute worst (not the chekis and talking to the members, that was great). They only did 2 units at a time, and so all other times you had to wait outside the venue, likely for coronavirus countermeasures. They had to do Juban and Easter Girls first because of minors being in the groups, and then they did cadets and Armor Girls with Steam Girls last. It's December and freezing though, and so me and all the people who wanted Steam Girls chekis had to wait outside in the cold for almost 2 and a half hours. I noticed that two people I knew had to leave otherwise they'd miss their trains. The worst part is, they made the members go outside and greet us while apologizing for making us wait (something the staff did not do). A little while before that I jokingly said to my otaku aquaintances that maybe the members are doing live one right now, and I checked my phone and lo and behold there was a twitter notification from Shihori saying she's doing live one, haha. It was very short since they did the greeting shortly after though.

This continues the tradition of KJ lives being the best and the buppan being the worst.

I hope you are able to get some Sora cheki. I think she's still trying to make herself known so she still has a strong presence on social media. Apparently she also was at Mask Pride 2.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

KAMENJOSHI『Fanfare☆』MV

• Like Like x 2
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    On Wednesday Mayu did a KJ live at a venue hall in her hometown, and they also debuted their new single "STORY". It's a graduation focused song, especially with so many members graduating. I'm kind of weak to those songs, and I remember during Haneda, Shihori said she didn't cry during Haneda because she had pride as a performer, but she cried during this song, as almost did every member.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Um hi everyone, I'm really glad to see this is really active. I've created an Alice Project wiki in hopes of creating a main English place to find info on the groups and members, tho atm I'm still new to the Alice project but I'm moving all pages from the jpop wiki to the Alice project wiki. After I've done this I'll update all pages but would be great if anyone can help!
    https://alice-project.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Project_Wiki

• Like Like x 3
  11. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    This is a wonderful idea. I'll update and help where I can.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Thank you <3 I've gotten all existing pages for both current and former members of alice no.10 and steam girls up, so armor girls are next up.

13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So, long time no see :)

Let me first adress Nanaka-san her graduation: It is sad to see a veteran member go, somewhere I felt it coming as she wasn't really doing activities lately. Even though I was/am a big Chocomeshi fan and also took a few chekis with Nanaka I always found it difficult to connect with her. She was definetly an idol but from a different kind I think.

Anyway, on to the main event of this post!

I finally was able to have a liveone chat with Saria!!!

Oh man, her room (litterally and figuratively) has whole different vibe then Momomin's was. So much energy.
    Offcourse the presence of other members helps with this but also Saria herself was one bomb of energy.
    I don't want to compare Saria and Momomin styles to much, but because I have to I will keep it short: Momomin was more of a serious talker, like if you were in a quiet cafe enjoying a drink together. With Saria I had more the feeling of talking in a club while dancing :banana:

When I entered the room and Saria wanted to say hi I offcourse got a good laugh of her trying to pronounce my name (especially my last name). I asked in Japanese (thank you google translate) if it was ok to talk in English and she gave her ok.
    Her English skills are pretty good and as long as I didn't make the sentences to complicated she was pretty quick to reply and really did her best and otherwise there was another fan in the room who would translate for her, thank you J.P.:1st:

The first thing I did after knowing if English was ok was to play a little game to check if she could remember who I was. So first I told her that we met a couple of times in parms, then that I even had a few chekis with her but the bomb really dropped when I told her that "Now Momomin has graduated, you are my Kamenjoshi no1.". She doesn't remember me clearly (but that is ok, it has been after all more then a year since my last visit) but even a vague memory is better then no memory :cool:

Meanwhile J.P. said he once saw a Dutch couple in parms and asked if I was the guy he once took a picture of for Saria her birthday book? He was correct, that was I (but just a sidenote: the girl I was with and I aren't a couple, just friends). This prompted Saria to go search for said book and sure enough she found my entry pretty quick. She said I looked cool when I said the picture was terrible (it really was, I can't pose)

Another interesting thing was that she was repairing the red button costume (she did prick her fingers from time to time). I never knew the members did repairs/maintenance themselves.

In the background was (next to all the talking of other dorm members) a familiar music playing and sure enough, when I asked it turned out to be Sakurazaka46, but, Saria told that she likes Hinatazaka46 more and I told her that indeed Hinatazaka was better and that I watch Hinatazaka de aimashou every week, she looked really happy about that and she asked who my favorite member was. I told her that that would be Higashimura Mei which produced a great smile, she couldn't really find the words but her gestures and bodylanguage told me that we probably have the same favorite :fear:

Sometimes another member would sneak into view (I believe Yamamiya Rena) to show of her shirt and give Saria rice crackers called "Happy turn" (although I did get the feeling she did scold Saria a few times for the way she pronounced "sembei")

Another thing to note was that her room was pretty busy, which was nice for a good change of pace from all the one on one talking I did with Momomin.

Sadly time flies when you are having fun so after an hour I said my goodbyes and asked if it was ok to come again next month (which was super ok).

So there it was, my first liveone report in a long time. Very different from Momomin. I think this is mainly due to Saria casting from the dorms and offcourse because she is a very different character then Momomin.
    But all in all I had fun, I was a bit nervous at first but it turned out really well.
    And even though Saria can't beat my feelings for Momomin I am pretty confident that I have chosen a good new nr1 to support in Kamenjoshi.

• Like Like x 2
  14. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Nice report Oddball82! So glad that you found a new connection with Saria!

15. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Due to cadet Kaede Sakanoue coming down with corona, KJ will be closed until 1/8.

She had a fever on the 25th, and thought it was a cold. She got better around the 27th but staff told her to stay home. She also couldn't really taste anything, so on the 28th so staff told her to take a PCR test, and she was confirmed positive. All members and staff are taking tests as well. Kaede feels physically good, but I hope she doesn't mentally get worse. She's called it her fault that lives have to take a break, but in these times it's not surprising at all for someone to get infected.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I already wondered why there were so many girls doing liveone.

After reading @FruitPunchSamurai message here and some girls tweets I see why.

I hope Kaede will be allright and not suffer any long term effects.

It does make me wonder though, did she live in the dorms? and what will management do about the dorms in general where there are a lot of girls packed in a pretty small space?

Also Cerisier is halting activities till the 8th.

And in relation to corona:
    Sugeta Nea, my favorite in Cerisier, also announced her graduation. She will graduate the day after their live concert, so the 31st of March.
    She has almost finished her school to become a nurse and because training to become a nurse also involves a lot of practical training which also put her at risk of coming into contact with (suspected) corona patients she already had taken a brake of idol activities. Working in hospitals in these times have made the feelings of her calling to becoming a nurse much stronger and as such she has deicided to pursue that path 100%
    I can only respect her calling, it is a noble thing to dedicate your life to the health of others and to be fair, anyone with a bit of understanding should already have suspected that she would quit being an idol once she was finished with her nurse training. So I am not sad for her graduating, the only thing I am sad about is that I, just as with Momomin, won´t get the chance (thanks to corona) to see her perform live one more time.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    A quick extra bonus post for the end of the year:

I did something I wanted to do for a long time and that is visit a liveone session of Moa-san. I visited for 90 minutes.
    You may wonder why so I will tell you ;)

For me, Moa-san is one of the most, if not the most, amazing members Kamenjoshi currently has (and I made sure to also tell her that). I don't thank there is any member that works as hard as she does. Offcourse she also has (from what I see) the most outside work so that helps but still, it made me wonder how she would be in the setting of her own room.
    And actually the atmosphere was a lot more calm and relaxed then you would expect when you look at her full energy on stage personality. Not that I mind, I like a calm vibe when chatting.

I joined in the first few minutes she started streaming and she clearly had just taken a bath (or a shower, but knowing Japan it was probably a bath). I really like those moments as it shows an idol in probably her most natural looks and also gives a nice insight in the sort of night routine they do. Moa-san being extra interesting because she always seems to go to bed late and wake up again early.
    So she didn't have any make-up on and was still busy drying her hair but damn, even so she is still one gorgeous looking girl. As with Saria I first asked with help of Google translate if talking English was ok.
    Also as with Saria I fist tried to figure out if she still remembered who I was, the difference this time was that Moa-san was far more curious to know. She said she probably would remember if she saw my face but once I told her if she remembered a gaijin Momomin oshi she was like "Oh yes, I know, ureshii". It was cute and made me happy.

We talked about a variety of subjects with me offcourse being way to curious :cool:
    Let me note it down in a few shorts in random order:
    - I need to go watch Gundam Unicorn, she thinks that has the best animation but the story can be hard to follow
    - She takes, after I asked, what she calls "hormone pills" but she didn't know if this was the correct translation. I have no idea what these are in a Japanese context.
    - She is a bit of a clean freak, I noted this due to that she was cleaning all her make-up holders and bottles. Cleaning makes her happy.
    - Her teachers license is for teaching Japanese. She also learned a bit English, Korean and Chinese.
    - In contrast what we have seen on her YouTube channel, she actually has a futon to sleep in and uses it and not just a hammock.
    - On that note: she will no longer do anything with her Youtube channel, she is finished with it.
    - She updates her social media herself, most surprisingly she said that she also tries to do most updates on her facebook page herself instead of staff. When I told her I followed all her sns channels the one thing she asked was if I also follow her facebook, so she might have some plans to update that regularly.
    - She really likes Gundam, she has a new kit and also some small gundam related stuff.
    - It gets cold in her room, even with the aircon she still took an extra blanket to keep her warm. She was streaming from, what I presume, her desk.
    - Her English is quite good, not Momomin level good but quite a good conversational level.
    - When I was wondering if I should eat Beef, Chicken or Salmon tonight she said she likes Salmon (although the others were also delicious, knowing what someone says first is good info)
    - I asked her if the PCR test went ok, but I think she misunderstood the question a bit because she told me that she would take it today. I am not sure if she was meaning past tense or future tense here.
    - For someone so popular her chat stream was surprisingly calm, although there was a steady stream of people coming and going. Being a weekday might offcourse be a factor in this.
    - The smile is real, it seems that Moa-san is the type that always smiles :D

Ok, I probably missed something but these were the main points we talked about or things I noticed. All in all I had a good time. Moa-san is very easy to talk to and seems a pretty down to earth person which is always good.
    This is also a girl whose room I will certainly visit again when given the chance.

• Like Like x 1
  18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info guys! That was an excellent report on Moa-chan, I felt I learned a lot & there was definitely some real interesting tidbits in there (like youtube updates, cleanliness *opposite of Miishan lol* etc.) I hope you visit her more, I think she is a favorite of everyones and it would be great to know more about her. She is the only idol I have got my photo with every single trip I have taken to Japan!:blush:

With all of the KJ departures, there must be some murmurs about promotions in the works, anyone have any predictions for Kamens Joshi's NEXT LEADER?:p

• Like Like x 1
  19. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    That was a very interesting report on Moa. You've already gone longer than I have in Moa's live one, despite me going a few times already. I do think you're correct on her being the hardest worker. Based on my observations, I think that Moa is the type that has some natural talent, but she also develops and works at it to be even better. Shihori keeps telling me I'll go support Moa afterwards, but I always have felt that Moa's "too perfect" (she is very down to Earth though, and is always a pleasure to chat with). The Facebook thing is extremely surprising to me, and I also did notice that she posted that she would update Facebook more (I just thought it was staff). I do think Moa looks quite good even without makeup, but I still believe that Shihori is the prettiest without makeup (Shihori has also been wearing less and less makeup these days), I may be biased hahaha. Satsuki is also very cute without makeup. As an aside, I have always thought that Mayu looked drastically different without makeup. Misa once came to a photoshoot with no makeup and was called a "country bumpkin", quite harsh haha. It's kind of scary to bring up but even though she has said she isn't thinking of graduation, I really do wonder how much time she has left in her. However, her and Satsuki are (IMO) the members with the most "I love being an idol" feeling to them, and that they love their work so much.

Satsuki is the only member that updates her blog everyday (I've mentioned that before, but she's also done her Satsuki Weather Report on Twitter every day for 5 years which is already mind-boggling to me), and she apparently won 2nd place for 2020's best butt for gravure (I believe this was decided by popular vote, you could vote once everyday). https://tokyolily.jp/magazine/?p=32905
    (I'm still a little salty that Satsuki called me a perv, but I guess that can't be helped).

With Mayu gone (graduation ceremony was quite moving), there are many predictions for new leader. Shihori has said that Waka or Harumi would be a good leader, although I personally think those two are more qualified for a center. My choices are Yuuri or Seri, but they are still quite young. I think Moa could do it since she's got a very proper personality but she has so many responsibilities already.

Former Armor Girls Misa Kubota and Hinako Kuroki are doing a one-day revival live February 7, 2021. I realized I've changed since normally I would have immediately reserved a ticket, but now I just let it pass. If Shihori's last photoshoot isn't on that day, I might go to it though, since I'm pretty curious. I wonder if they'll do Kokoroid or not.

Shihori leaving Alice Project has been extended to the end of February, so she'll be doing live one and stuff even after graduation. I think she may be one of the members that cannot start up a new twitter immediately after leaving.

As for the Alice Project wiki, I've updated Shihori's page: https://alice-project.fandom.com/wiki/Shihori_Yukino
    I really think that the whole wiki should use Western name order since it gets very confusing, so I've mostly updated the Steam Girls to be that format as well. I updated Shihori's on a whim so I don't know when I'll get to the other members, but if anyone else wants to help, please do.

I am quite choked that I cannot spend my PARMS debut (Countdown 2017) anniversary at PARMS itselt, but Shihori will be doing a countdown Live One session. I am also choked that I cannot get a 2-year anniversary of meeting Shihori cheki (Jan 5 2019), but I'm glad that my last cheki of 2020 was of Shihori.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @blurryeyes Thanks for reading my report :) You can count on me visiting her more often.

@FruitPunchSamurai You are hitting the nail on the head when you say that Moa-san is "to perfect" (same goes for Satsuki btw). This is exactly how I felt everytime I saw her in parms and when I took a cheki with her. Combine that with the extremely powerful (but nice) aura she has and it is almost a case of "to much of a good thing", so much so that it makes her hard to aproach. If I had to tell it to someone who doesn't know her then I would describe Moa as the girl everyone falls in love with but who is so attractive that it makes you feel like you don't stand a chance.
    However I found that in the private home setting of her liveone I didn't had that same feeling, I found it far easier to deal with and she was actually more attractive but in a far less scary way. She felt more like the girl next door instead of an angel sent from heaven. (although she probably is still that :worthy:)
    If I had talked to her on Liveone before it is easily possible that I would have chosen Moa before Saria and right now I am a bit conflicted. I think I put Moa-san and Saria on a equal position. Guess I have to have 2 light sticks next time I am in parms [hehe]
    Can she become the next leader though? I don't think so. She is far to busy to dedicate even more time to work then she already does, Moa is a center. That doesn't mean she hasn't got what it takes though, I certainly think she would be able to do it if it wasn't for all her outside work. Another factor is her age. She is 26, soon to be 27 and although Shihori and a few of the AKB girls down the road have shown that these days there is nothing wrong with being an Idol till your 30 year old (or older) I do think that the group needs someone younger so she can function as a bridge between the younger and older members/cadets.

My candidate for the next leader? I go with Seri. She isn't to young for the postion (which Harumi is) but also not to old as to still being able to connect with the younger members.
    Also she just has a good leader aura.

Also for the wiki: Personally I prefer the Japanese "Last name -> first name" format, but maybe that is because I am used to that being the way Japanese people adress each other. It can indeed be confusing for people with little experience with the way things go in Japan. I think the most important thing is that the wiki is consistent in the way how to handle names.

As concerning Shihori and twitter/other sns after graduation: I think she indeed might be forced to leave that alone for awhile. She is pretty damn popular and I do think that that is a factor in regards to if they can start up a new account pretty fast yes or no.

I left a rant for last: It indeed was surprising that Moa said she is going to try to manage her facebook page herself as I to was under the impression that this was done by some bad staff member. (Momomin's page is also still active)
    Why a bad staff member I hear you ask?
    Well the whole Kamenjoshi facebook accounts are outdated and disrespectfull to most members as f**k.
    First of all, most of the pictures posted are either from ex-members or from Moa and Satsuki. And when we talk about the pictures of ex-members it is 95% Anna, Erina or Momomin pictures. Also the pictures they post are usually some years old. Come on! Why not post pictures of the current members? Give them a place in the spotlights. And also post pictures that aren't years old.
    That said, I admitt I still save all the Momomin pictures though :^^;:
    A final rant: Most of the comments on the facebook pages are either maximum cringe worthy or just plain disgusting.

• Like Like x 4