1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Nanadaime Topping☆Girls member and leader of Cerisier Nakamura Aoi has announced her graduation.

https://ameblo.jp/nakamaruaoi/entry-12691067934.html

Sad to see her go, personally I think that the graduation earlier this year of Sugeta Nea, made all the more painful by the constant postponing of her graduation, is what pushed her to graduate. These two were inseperable and were, by themselves and other members, refered to as a couple.
    She will graduate the 8th of January.

After this Nanadaime Topping☆Girls will have a perfect balance between members of Kamen Joshi and Cerisier.

2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Just chiming in with a little new info on some previously graduated members. I hope you all enjoyed the Armor Girls birthday festival. Ao Ueshita also graduates from Kamen Joshi tomorrow.

Shihori is on her path to being an actress, and the other day she did 2 sessions of reading aloud of a play with another former idol. I've always liked her acting, and she has a play coming up at the end of the month as well as a play coming up near the end of the year. After the reading aloud, there was a cheki session, and here chekis are timed for exactly 1 minute. I was used to Alice Projects cheki system of around 10 seconds, so I didn't really know what to say the first time around but she kept the conversation going. I must say that 1 minute of cheki time is absolutely amazing, and that seems to be more the standard with other idol groups and entertainment things. Chekis were also done without masks (on the talent), so its been over a year but I was finally able to get a two-shot cheki with her without a mask. Coincidentally Miishan also did a reading aloud of the same play a few months ago (same production company).

I bought her "graduation lucky bag" back in June, and it finally arrived the other day. Apparently the contents were different amongst each one of them, so in my case she wrote a message on the back of a T-shirt and put in her nametag holder from when she was in kindergarten, which I am pretty happy for. Another fan I know got a big message paper with stuff written on it from Shihori as well as a cloth bag that was likely used for her cats.

It was announced last month, but the new host for Princess Teiogaku, succeeding Saria, is Miishan. Because of how Alice Projects contracts work, I believe that no AP talent can be a guest for the program, but Shihori can probably be a guest, and maybe even other former talents.

Watch it here:

if the video does not show watch the video here

According to Misa herself, she doesn't even do auditions for roles and jobs because she gets so many offers. I didn't expect her to be that strong in the industry, but I guess even outside of Alice Project she can be #1. It's also been a while since I've seen her, but she's still very cute as you can see in the video.

I was talking with a Waka fan about Waka's situation, and he likely believes that it's more likely that it's a contract issue rather than a health issue (despite it officially being a health issue). The reasoning was that a little before she went on hiatus, that had been around the 3rd year that she had been Armor Girls, and based on how she was at the lives right before, unless it was some serious illness, it more likely is a contract dispute. It's been over a month since she's been on hiatus, and so based on previous talents, she might come back soon, only to announce graduation in a month. Waka has also seemingly done everything she set to do as an idol. I'll be sad if she decides to graduate.

We also talked about Moa for a bit, and he made me remember something Moa said some time ago where she said she'd graduate if there was a someone available to take the center position for Armor Girls (which, there isn't so far, Waka was probably the closest and the gap is still quite big IMO). Last year Moa said in her birthday fest interview that she wasn't thinking of graduation, so I hope that she'll be around when you guys are able to come to Japan.

Also Misaki Kitagawa and Hina Oono are now finally part of Kamen Joshi, having completed the Mask Ceremony on 08/15, done for the first time at a place that is not PARMS.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1426905863323721730

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    You bring some interesting bits of news.

I am glad that Shihori is doing well, it is always a bit of an uncertain time for idols after they graduate and from what I have noticed over the years, how well known you are/were doesn´t matter. So good for her that she has been able to create the network she needed. I take it that you are going to go and see those plays?
    Also congratulations of getting some nice stuff in your lucky bag.

Miishan having to do almost no effort to get jobs and roles is certainly surprising, she wasn't (and still is) not someone I was very interested in (in terms of personality, not looks) but I am happy for her that she is doing great.

The piece about Waka is, for me, the most interesting. Now that, thanks to Hitomi-san her note (btw: I call Momomin now Hitomi-san because, if I understood correctly, when she graduated from being an idol, her idol nickname also graduated) I know that there can be some pretty weird stuff or just plain nonsense in their contracts I don't think that the rumour of her hiatus being a contract issue are that far fetched. Offcourse I hope it isn´t true but I guess we will find out probably sooner then later. The thing that gives me a bit of hope is that, during a sickness, it isn´t unusual (for any idol group) to not say a thing about it.

Ah, Moa-chan and graduation. It is, because of her age, not surprising that people talk about when, why and how she will eventually graduate. First let me say that ofcourse I hope she still is around once the borders open again.
    On the question of no-one being available to take the center position from Armor Girls. Actually there is someone who could do that, only problem is that that person is stuck in Steam Girls, ofcourse I am talking about Mine Satsuki here. A few days ago the Kamenjoshi channel uploaded a video of part of, what I have started to call, the Covid tour and while watching it I am now 100% convinced that Armor Girls suits Satsuki-san far better then Steam Girls.

So yeah, if Satsuki-san ever gets transferred to Armor Girls then I would expect Moa-chan to graduate soon after.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Moa-chan will take a month-long hiatus from activities, starting the 20th of August and lasting till September 19th, due to family reasons.

Alice project twitter:
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1427531375347781635

Moa-chan twitter:
    https://twitter.com/tsukinomoa_37/status/1427544051339825152

Moa-chan blog:
    https://ameblo.jp/tsukino-moa/entry-12692615901.html

For Moa-chan, with her being known for not missing a thing unless it was for work, to take a complete month off something serious must have happend.
    The starting time is probably because she has to finish something first as she tweeted yesterday that the coming 3 days she would have to do her best for a job (so that would be the 17th, 18th and 19th).

I know speculation is bad but everyone is going to do it anyways (atleast in their minds) so let me share my possible scenarios:
    - A death, or someone on his/her deathbed in her family. If it is this scenario then it is probably the latter.
    - Sickness in the family
    - Moa-chan just needing a break after going full throttle for all these years. It might be possible that, even though she didn't get really sick, her Covid infection did some damage.
    - Parents divorce

Whatever happend I just hope that it won't effect her to much and that she can come back to do again what she loves to do.

5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks to both Fruitpunch & Oddball for their insight & news, I very much enjoyed reading what you both shared.
    ***Lot of former/current/future Armor Girls talk!***
    I am SOOOOO happy for Miishan, truly, I love that she is finding success when so much of AP alumni have faded from the limelight after graduation. I think Waka is at the end as speculated. I think Satsuki would make a terrific Armor Girl, but still think a transfer is unlikely!
    I am praying for Moa-chan. She really is AP's BEST. I promised her we would meet again back in 2019, as I take a cheki with her every year, and I feel my next trip to Japan would not be the same without her! :cute:

*Other than Mitsuki, this is worth an ENCORE viewing... Take note of Maopi in Red Mask with Pony Tail... nostalgic.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

GirlsPopParadise Kamen Joshi live!

...and KJ live at GIGA-GIGA SONIC!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Easter Girls Kokoro gravy shoot for Amazon Kindle... if she gets into the DVD business I'm there!

• Like Like x 1
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Ex-member & comedy sweetheart Mori Kanon has been posting some sexy pics on Twitter/Insta lately...they never found another one quite like her! :cute:
    https://www.instagram.com/mkanon211/

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  9. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Not much news to report from my side. With Moa-chan still on hiatus and Saria-san doing LiveOne on times that I can't visit, I just don't have much to say.

I did notice that Kamen Joshi is still doing outside events. I understand it is important for the survival of the group but with the recent massive infection in the group still fresh I do think the girls should get danger pay. I wonder which members already got their vaccinations?
    (By the way: in The Netherlands social distancing will end on the 25th)

Someone who did have both her vaccinations is Hitomi-san. Both times she got a little Ill because of side-effects but she is doing ok again.
    She also streams as much as she can on Pococha. I try to watch and be active in her streams as much as I can but I think it slowly is taking a toll on her.

Some of you might also have noticed that she is now also going to accept gifts via a service called "Prebo" (to protect her privacy) That she is doing this is my fault. Coming Sunday I am shipping a box of cosmetics to a friend of mine in Kawaguchi and he will ship it through to her. I also asked him to buy something else for her (offcourse with money I transfered to him). But I am not going to tell yet what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    BREAKING NEWS!

Igari Tomoka has cancelled her graduation!!!

She just uploaded a video on her channel in which she informs the members

The text in the video description says (translated with deepl)

I'm Tomoka Igari!

Ever since we announced that we were going to graduate from Kamen Joshi.
    After we announced that we'd be graduating from Kamenjoshi, we postponed our graduation with the postponement of our solo show at Corona...
    With the release of our album, we postponed our graduation...
    I've decided to cancel my graduation once and for all!

We've talked about our feelings in the video, so we hope you'll watch it.

We'd like to ask for your continued support for Kamen Joshi and Tomoka Igari!

I can hardly describe how this feels. First of all it is very brave of her to cancel her graduation. I personally have hardly heard of an idol ever cancelling her graduation.
    I know it sounds strange but it all thanks to Covid that she stays, if everything went as normal I think she would have graduated as planned. But now, with Fanfare being so well received, the amount of supportive messages she must have gotten after that interview with Asian Boss and the new album I truly think that she still has things to achieve, not just for herself but for all people that are bound to a wheelchair.

I don't know if she also mentioned this deicision during her birthday live (which by the way was awesome to watch) but I can only imagine the cries of joy that her fans must be having right now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the amazing news on Tomoka Oddball! It's great to still have another "Golden Age" member sticking around with Moa-chan & Yuuka.:banana:

I have to admit I have taken notice of Mia Miyase lately. For a girl that often faded into the background for me (despite being a great dancer), I think her looks have greatly improved recently & she is starting to really stand out to me! I am happy about this. :D

I was happy also to wish my beloved Maopi a happy birthday and get a "like" from her on my birthday comments.

I miss going to Tokyo...

• Like Like x 1
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Cute stuff from the always adorable Moa-chan...

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tokyo Sports has posted a digest video of Sunday's concert including Tomoka's announcement and members talking with her:

• Like Like x 3
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Earlier this month I went and saw Shihori's first play, and enjoyed it very much. I was disappointed that there wasn't a cheki session at the end, but it was at the height of corona over here, so it was for the cast's safety. Likely because nobody could take a cheki, she replied to everyone who saw her play and came to see her on Twitter, I was so glad to get a reply from her. It was also here that I learned from more veteran otaku that actors get roles based on how many people show up for them (most of these places have a system set up like Parms where you reserve for a certain performer, most likely due to them getting a percentage of ticket sales.) which is probably why Miishan gets so many roles; there is consistently 10+ people showing up for her. For Shihori, at the 1st showing of the play there was at least 8/20 seats filled for her, so I think she has a long future of being an actress. She also has a YouTube channel and uploads every Friday:

Also earlier in this month Saki Mitsuki and Hina Oono both caught coronavirus (they have made a full recovery) and it seems it didn't affect them too badly (Saki herself said that she was shocked her PCR test came back positive). Satsuki also said that she will be going for a 1 month hiatus due to health reasons, with the last event before her hiatus being a swimsuit photosession at the beginning of this month. If you ever wanted to see what those are like, the event organizers posted a video.

You can find Satsuki at around the 6:31 mark and at the very end, but I think she pops in every so often. I honestly wouldn't mind going to one since she's very cute but I've already decided that the next one I'd go to would be one where she wears the Armor Girls armor outfit (and to mainly test out a camera I'm considering buying).

Also, the official KJ channel uploaded the first showing of TILL WE MEET AGAIN, with choreography by Riru Kuwana.

Riru has very good dance sense, and I'm glad she was able to contribute like this since her dream is to open up a dance school, from what I hear.

I'm glad you've been taking notice of Mia, blurryeyes, since she works very hard. Long ago I'd jump into her live one on a whim and she was very friendly and easy to talk to. I also read an old blog of hers many years ago and found out that she's quite self-conscious about her image, and a friend of hers from middle school (who she describes as being many times cuter than her) becoming an idol is what pushed her to become an idol herself, which was very heartwarming. She posted a few "sexy" photos on Instagram, but I don't see her that way, probably due to the age gap (even though she's only 1 or 2 years younger than Satsuki). Mia is also the one who did the intro for Yasashii Kaze at Zepp Haneda, as well as being the trainer for Slime Girls, so I can see her becoming staff like her idol Reika in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Great post FruitPunch! As always love seeing that you will still add to the fun around here!:cool:
    Happy you got to see your oshi again in the play!
    I appreciate your thoughts & sharing your stories on Mia as well! :D Wonderful! I will try to encourage her whenever I can!

Kamen Joshi live that happened on my b-day!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @FruitPunchSamurai
    Good to see you here again!

The story of how actors get roles was interesting, I never knew it worked that way in Japan. It does explain a few things though.
    It is good that you can get to see Shihori again, even if it is not in an idol setting.

I had seen videos from those swimsuit shoots before. I find it a, once again, very unique Japanese thing (with all the woke stuff going on here in Europe organising such an event here would be unthinkable). I never made it a secret that I like girls/woman in swimsuits so I would probably visit one of those events to if given the chance.

The dance of "Till we meet again" was very good. Sadly that won't save the song for me. For Japanese fans it probably doesn't matter as I expect 90% of them don't understand a word but I just can't get over the downright terrible English lyrics. I wish that KJ didn't have that rule of "fans can't be staff". I think that KJ could really use (and benefit from) someone like you with a good grasp of English. (starting of with also putting English explanations on the cheki/merch ticket machine)

17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Ok,normally I wouldn't write a report on Hitomi-san her Pococha chats (they are 4 hours long) but for today I make an exception (by the way, I saw that Shihori also started with Pococha, I take it that @FruitPunchSamurai will visit that with the same fanatism as I do with Hitomi-san).

Why the exception? Well, because today she received the gifts that I send to her via Prebo (for information: Prebo did send it to her the same day as they received it, all in all it took 13 days from me sending stuff from The Netherlands to my friend at Shoei Seisakusho inc, him sending it to Prebo and Prebo sending it to her).

She already told me that she would stream the unboxing and I was nervous as hell.

Why?

Well let me show you!

She started streaming at 20:00 (Japan time) and I arrived at 20:15. She told me that she would do the unboxing at 21:00 so that more people could see it. This gave me some time to translate the digital version of the included letter (a handwritten one in English was included with the gifts). In the meantime she couldn't control her curiosity and took a sneek peak (it was a 5kg box after all, that would make me curious to).
    But when the clock turned 21:00 it was time.
    [​IMG]

First she opened the box I send the cosmetics in. They were all from a brand called "Rituals". A Dutch brand that takes a lot of inspiration from the east, including Japan. Oddly enough it is available almost everywhere in the world, but not in Japan, so that makes it ideal for my purposes. There is not a single woman/girl here that doesn't like Rituals for a present. I included 9 products (couldn't do more or else I would break the tax free limit of 10.000yen)
    She was like a kid in a candy store [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It took her a while to get through all that cosmetic stuff
    (as beauty related stuff is her hobby)

Then it was time for the part where I was nervous about (as I went a bit far, but this was a unique chance so I was not letting that go)
    She already read in the letter that next to the cosmetics there was something to help her with her YouTube dream. I wrote it a bit dramatic to get her a bit nervous (with succes).

Her "what is this?" face (as she never bought or owned this product type before)
    [​IMG]

Exciting!
    [​IMG]

Opening the box
    [​IMG]

Eh????????? (This was such a precious moment, that look of disbelief was just hnnnngg)
    [​IMG]

Well, time for the reveal
    "Is this seriously happening?"
    [​IMG]

"wait wait wait"
    [​IMG]

Still in shock
    [​IMG]

During unpacking it hits her that the present is not a joke
    [​IMG]

Look how she is holding it! This must be one of the most emotional reactions from Hitomi-san I have ever seen.
    [​IMG]

Not letting go
    [​IMG]

Show off for people who came later
    [​IMG]

Look at that happy face!!!
    [​IMG]

So yeah, you people saw that correctly. I was crazy enough to give her a MacBook Air M1 8gb 512GB Gold version for her to upgrade her video editing. Don't worry. It came from Yodobashi Camera and is a 100% Japanese version (Some people in chat were worried about this). So she can apply warranty if needed and even apply for Apple care if she wishes to.

How came all this about you ask? Well giving her the cosmetics was always a thing I was planning to do however one day she started Pococha late. I asked her why and it turned out her phone was busy uploading/rendering for YouTube. This ignited a spark that turned into a fire.
    Her not being or even wanting to be part of an agency gave me the ability to think about an expensive gift. After some researching and asking advice in a local electronics store I came to the conclusion that this was the best to give her. I also thought about a Ipad pro (with keyboard) but it turned out that even though on paper it had the same specs, to get the same speed as the Air I would need to buy the 1TB version (which is hideously expensive compared to the Air). I also thought about a Pro but being adviced in the store that the Air would already be a significant upgrade over her phone I opted to include a docking station instead so that she can also plug in other devices if she decides to get those later (although seeing what some fans spend on Pococha I wouldn't be surprised at all if soon some camera's arrive at her door).
    I also think I should give some justification for this, as we are talking about a lot of money here (including the cosmetics and shipping around 170.000 yen).
    - First of all, thanks to my accident back in early 2020 I never took that trip to her birthday party and so couldn't'spend that money (corona made sure of that)
    - Second, she graduated, if she had stayed a member of KamenJoshi I would have no doubt spend that money on LiveOne.
    - Third (and most important), I just wanted to support her and this was the best thing I could do for her. (Pococha items are nice and all, but with this 100% of what I spend got to her directly). After reading her Note I knew there was no way she herself could afford something like this and I was in the financial position to do this. So for me this was almost a no-brainer.

The only thing I feared in the days that I was arranging all this was that she would get her hands on a computer (like I said, there are a few crazy spenders on Pococha).

All in all I am extremely happy right now (which I could use as last Tuesday, after a short sickbed, my mother passed away).

PS: A few days ago I told her that I was a "baka", she said no. I asked her if she wanted to bet to which she agreed.
    I won that bet.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

*Sorry to hear about your mother Oddball, my sincerest condolences.

That is ONE AMAZING GIFT Oddball holy moly! Your dedication to Hitomi goes unchallenged! I'm psyched for both of you! :1st:
    I am floored by your kindness, & so glad you got to live that moment of virtually giving it to her! :mail:

Here's some Armor Girls...

19. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I am sorry to hear about your loss too, Oddball.

I have been spending time in Hitomi's Pococha stream (although my motive is not so pure since I'm doing it for extra coins to spend on Shihori). Oddball's dedication to Hitomi is something that few people can replicate, so I'm beyond impressed. I hope that I can be as dedicated to Shihori like that.

Apparently Moa's recent activities have been for an anime voice acting audition, which she unfortunately did not pass (she got 3rd place in votes). I feel a bit bad because it's her dream to be a voice actress, but I did not go and vote for her (there was a collaboration cafe where you could vote by buying drinks and merch) since I'm not really part of the fandom. If there is any KJ event I'll attend, it still is going to be a photo session with Satsuki, and only if she wears the Armor Girls armor. I realized that nobody can replace Shihori for me, and so I don't see myself attending any other KJ related events in the near future, so I likely won't post as much either.

I also do not want to bring more bad news but Pasela will be "closing"/PARMS will be going away in 2023.
    https://bluestyle.livedoor.biz/archives/52509939.html

I've known this for a while but I didn't look at the article in-depth. Basically the Pasela building will be converted into a hotel/apartment along with surrounding buildings. The only public release about this is city planning documents; nothing in Pasela's end. Construction will begin 2023 and is planned to end in 2028. Hopefully you guys will be able to come visit before then.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

:eek:OMG! That is some HUGE News FruitPunch! Kamen Joshi will no longer have a main permanent Tokyo base of operations without PARMS! I can't imagine not having them there as a constant reliable source of fun ANY DAY/EVERY DAY when visiting Japan. I am shocked & disheartened to say the least! Japan will not be reopening to Tourism at least until 2022 at best! I will be planning a 2022 trip but will the world be ready in time? I don't even know what to do/think with this info! I guess all I can do is hope that Alice Project will relocate in Akiba somewhere after the closing!...:cold:

Here is some Armor Girls live 21.9.20...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 2