1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Tsukino Moa and Aizawa Mina just graduated from Pa-Ken and joined Armor Girls!
    Will try to get my hands on the BluRay of their debut next month, definitly need to see that one..

Here's some footage and after performance stuff of their debut:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yesterday at the 23/8 performance, which also was Kuroki Hinako's Seitansai, it was announced, that Hinako from now on will be center for Armor Girls among other things.

While I'm really happy for her, this leaves me to be really confused.
    Hinako is the leader of Armor Girls and until now shared the spotlight together with Miu (who was center until now). As Miu is getting really popular at the moment and it wasnt announced anything regarding her, I dont really know whats going on anymore.
    Basically, Hinako is leader AND center now for Armor Girls, which in itself is totally strange!
    On top of that, she got center position at "Natsu da ne", basically taking Anna's center spot at Kamen Joshi and getting the boat solo. Though I pretty much assume, this was only temporary for her birthday (which is still weird, as birthday girls usually dont get this boat scene for "Natsu da ne"), I'm right now wondering, if this "super-push" of Hinako could mean, Anna (my oshi on top of that..) might be graduating soon.. I'm only assuming here, but still wanted to share this information.

Here's the video of things happening:

Also some cute pics out of that one:

Manami eating birthday cake then straight up walking towards Miishan to kiss her:
    24-08-2014 23-47-59.jpg

Afterwards, Miishan is worrying if Manami likes her more than the others... but no problem, Miishan is still #1:
    24-08-2014 23-56-02.jpg

Hinako went on stage at the end in a wedding dress:
    25-08-2014 00-21-26.jpg

3. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Today something awfully sad got announced.
    As of early July, Tsukimiya Karen, at the age of 17, member of Steamgirls, passed away.

I put together a tumblr post for people to remember her. It's not much, but everything I can do..

Tsukimiya Karen

May you rest in peace, beautiful Megane girl..

BxA7VQwCEAAKTZs.jpg

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I just saw this today. I've downloaded Steam Girls performances from time to time and enjoy them a lot although I hadn't yet got to the memorizing their names phase, I always recognised the girl I knew as "Megane-girl" though, she really stood out.

It's terribly sad, anxiety and depression effect so many people, it's chilling when you hear someone familiar has passed away. RIP

5. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    ^ As we can see, even for those, who are adored and bring joy to so many others, happiness cannot be taken for granted.
    She tried to get treatment for almost a year, not appearing on stage except for the Tanabata Matsuri special at the 7th of July to thank her fans for waiting for her.
    She also always said, she wanted to be back some day, so she didnt leave the group even when not being able to be with them.

Here is another more detailed article written by a fan:
    http://pureidolheart.net/2014/09/saying-goodbye-to-an-idol-tsukimiya-karen-who-passed-away/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed: pureidolheart/MSOV (Pure Idol Heart)

Also, as many people (like me for example) only found out after, apparently, Karen wrote the lyrics for the Steamgirls song "destiny". The other members tweeted/blogged, that it will be Steamgirls' treasure and happy memory of her from not on. It is a really wonderful song!
    Here is a short video of that song and lots of footage of Karen, also parts from the Tanabata Matsuri special, where she returned right before she passed away..

6. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Some samples from the VIP section of the new Alice Project Rhythm Game!
    As a VIP there, you get privately recorded videos of all the girls. It's like a live videoblog and they are really active on it! Anna sometimes posts 6 or more videos a day :inlove:

Insanely cute Moa-chan frolicing around:

Moa-chan and Hinako-chan eating backstage:

Yuki dancing backstage while her old group Steamgirls performs on stage (filmed by Anna):

7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice

[Subbed] Alice Project - Daily Alice episode #309

-Mori Kanon pulling Sleeping Pranks on Tachibana Anna
    -Experiencing the wonders of Chakuza!

Main Cast:
    Mori Kanon
    Tachibana Anna

What is Daily Alice?
    Daily Alice is a daily documentary about various stuff, Alice Project idols experience on- or offstage.
    The theme of each show ranges from concert footage, over theatre ranking announcements to just daily fun stuff, some of the girls go through.

Many thanks to AIDOL’s Mayuyu for the help and QC on this!

P.S.: Softsubs available on some well known idol stuff tracker

8. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Its been a while since I posted here! Alice Project can keep you busy!
    Anyway I wanted to actually use this post to provide a little information on how one can keep up on AP related things.
    I got some asks and DMs about this from people who seem a little overwhelmed about the whole thing.
    The first thing I would recommend is to actually follow the members twitter accounts. They all have twitters which you can find pretty easily and most members are very active tweeting throughout the day and auto RTing a fair amount of content. They will use twitter to also update you on news and various happenings. That is really up to the member though. If your looking for a solid place where info is always posted then check out the following ameblo accounts

This account is probably the most useful it gets updated often and provides information on all the live events they do at the theater and outside. (the theater has a standard schedule but special events that happen there will be talked about below) Check this often as Alice Project is a very active. http://ameblo.jp/live-alice/

This account is similar to alice live but can provide information on more specific things related to individual members along with AP as a whole. It has some overlay with live-alice.
    http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi

This account can be quite useful for blog reading. All members have blogs and they usually update them once a day. This account posts all the updates that Kamen Joshi members make (Remember Kamen Joshi is Alice Juban/Steam Girls/Armor Girls the three main groups of AP) There are other group ameblo too for the KKS groups (Slime Girls, Oz, Pa-Ken!) but I am sure if your that deep into AP you can find those yourself. http://ameblo.jp/kamenjoshi/

This account deals with Alice Project photo sessions where fans are able to take photo's of there favorite idol in various outfits. They are usually held once a month (at least going by the latest trend). All information related to the photo session such as dates/pricing/session timeslots/reservation/ are provided by this account http://ameblo.jp/alice-snap/

These along with following the members on twitter and watching the daily alice videos should keep you pretty well set on what is going on. Also various other twitter accounts can be followed. I won't list all of these but if you follow a fair amount of the members they will RT these accounts often so you can pick them up there. There are some other things that sometimes only get updated through the mobile subscription or group FC but these are only really for those living in Japan and are members of the FC or Mobile sub.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  9. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    A weekly 'Kamen Joshi' show got announced yesterday!

「仮面女子のやっぱ全力だね~!」 (Lax translation: Kamen Joshi are doing it with all their power after all)

It will air wednesday nights at 2:35-3:05, TV Tokyo.
    First airing will be January 7th!

http://otokojohostation.com/?p=2693
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=226

This might be quite a push to their popularity, also among western fans!

10. reviltZ

reviltZ Kenkyuusei

guys, do you know the name of this girl ?
    *I Think she is currently a member of Alice Project, but i dont know, where unit she was in.

Attached Files:

11. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Looks like Amaki Jun from Armor Girls

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  12. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Starting from January 1st, a small bunch of people will release their own Alice Project subs over at:

Kamen Gaijin Subs

Some stuff is already in the pipeline, waiting to get posted, some stuff is being worked on intensively and also we do plan to sub the new weekly Kamen Joshi show!
    Tune in, subscribe and wait for the new year to get some subbed idol content besides 48G :banana:

13. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Over the last month, me and a few other lovely people decided to try setting up a small underground idol subgroup.
    As of the New Year, we finally managed to get things started and to put out a few releases already!

Main focus will be Alice Project and anything related there, thats of interest! By now there is lots of content of them, be it Daily Alice, the MakiSpo shows or their new upcoming weekly show!

Just now this got uploaded:

So, I hope you will enjoy our future releases, too and Happy New Year!

KamenGaijin

Edit: As we may receive the permission to go official and get our releases out through their agency's youtube channel, no new releases until things settled =). We don't want to possibly screw this, so waiting patiently!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  14. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

That's great! I'm getting more interested on Alice Project lately (Well, again, after some years haha My only complain about the group it's that they need more PVs :awesome:) and it's pretty cool to have subbed videos. Thank you for all the work! ;) It would be cool to have some sort of data for the members and the group. Like the members on each unit, a small profile for each member etc. I created their page on Generasiaa loooong time ago, for example, but it's currently abandoned.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  15. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I started writing up a member list over here, but as there is so little interest in AP at this board and as it's a LOT of work, I stopped that.
    But if there is a rising interest now, maybe I need to reconsider :banana:.

In short, here is a list of the current Kamen Joshi lineup. (Kamen Joshi are the 3 main group members from Alice Juban, Steam Girls and Armor Girls)

Alice Juban

Tachibana Anna (AJ and KJ center) -> @anna_tachibana
    Sakura Yuki -> @snow_of_cherry
    Sakura Nodoka (Leader) -> @nodoka_sakura
    Kawamura Nanaka -> @kawamura_nanaka
    Watanabe Maari -> @manyorin
    Mori Kanon -> @morikanon
    Hayase Amu (Currently on indefinite hiatus) -> @amu_hayase

Steam Girls

Kurose Sara (Center) -> @kurose_sara
    Araya Satsuki (Leader) -> @satsuki_araya
    Sawada Risa -> @sawada_risa
    Koyanagi Tomoe -> @tomoe_koyanagi
    Asakura Ayaka -> @asakura_ayacho
    Kamiya Erina -> @kamiya_erina

Armor Girls

Kuroki Hinako (Center) -> @kuroki_hinako
    Aizawa Mina (Leader) -> @aizawa_mina
    Tsukino Moa -> @tsukino_moa
    Kubota Misa -> @kubota_misa
    Amaki Jun -> @jun_amaki

I added their Twitter-accounts there, too :hehe:.
    Also there are still 3 "KKS-Groups", called Slime Girls, OZ and Pa-Ken. Those girls in there opt for joining the other groups eventually. The regular way through groups by now is:
    Slimegirls -> OZ -> Steam Girls -> Alice Juban
    Slimegirls -> Pa-Ken! -> Armor Girls

And another recent information thats kinda important: During the next months, all "KKS" will fight to join a new, 4th Main Group yet to be named and created :inlove:. They will probably show part of that competition on their weekly show, but I dont know when or how much of that.

PS: While I wrote this, there was set up a plan to possibly create an english website with the girls profiles and stuff.. so stay tuned :XD:

Edit: Just because its fun, I will throw that into here, too !

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

@Sadia23 Thank you for the links! I will take a look on all of them. And pretty cool to know they are going to debut a 4th group. All the three KKS groups are awesome (OZ <3). I saw their Agency website and there are a bunch of girls who are not included on Kamen Joshi, not I get it why haha And YES! A English website would be great :^O^:

17. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    There are really quite a lot of girls waiting to get their chance for joining one of the main groups :^O^:.

The problem I see by now is, that I cant see many of them stepping up at the moment. There's Momomin (Momose Hitomi) and Yuzuka from Pa-Ken! who could possibly step up to Armor Girls, but for the current OZ.. I dont know, besides Ume Koume none of them seems ready for joining Steam Girls. Im glad that Satsuki and Tomoe are back into business at Steam Girls after their quite long hiatus and they dont have to fill the group right now with new girls.
    On top of that, there are Yuko and Nanase still left at Slime Girls, and despite them being the absolute aces over there, they dont seem to ever make any move forward (because of some sad reasons).
    I hope, the new group will bring up some skilled girls I cant see yet, it will be really interesting to see, which girls the staff will choose for this and how they will interact with each other :banana:.

18. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    By now, Kamen Gaijin, despite still waiting for Alice Project's agency to upload our subbed content, has released some more subbed Daily Alice episodes.
    We still have a lot of videos cached up, so in any case there will be quite some releases in the near future!

Daily Alice #513 - Beast Sapp Hypnotises Kamen Joshi #1

Daily Alice #515 - Beast Sapp Hypnotises Kamen Joshi #2

Daily Alice #107 - Kubota Misa - Personal Camera

19. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    About the new group, don't you think Sakamoto, and Maeda(yeah she don't like it, but I still call her Maeda) would be ready? Maeda has the Kansai variety blood and Sakamoto has already been on a few variety shows by herself with her impersonation of Sasshi. The gravure idol for the group can be Maipu. They also need to move Matsugami and Sato already. Matsugami has been in the chika idol world for a few years now and Sato has been in Alice Project for a few years. It's also stale when they show the otaku rankings and they're #1 and #2. Once Matsugami comes back from her family issues, they need to move her up already. I do agree Kato Ayumu, I mean Momomin is also a good candidate, so you got your group there. I'm thinking they move the two out of slimegirls so the rest can find their way and grow. It feels like they look up to Yuunyan so much as if she's their leader when she's not.

20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Im pretty sure, Sasshi and Natsumi will step up when the new group gets formed, not so sure about Nanase and Yuko though.
    For both of them there are reasons they are not higher up yet. While I can see Nanase getting a push again (although shes a bit old for that), Im worrying, if Yuko could take it mentally. That poor girl needs help to not end like Karen did imo...

If they just go for the best performers overall, I could see some group like: Yuko, Nanase, Momomin, Yuzuka, Sasshi, Natsumi and Mimi.
    Though I doubt, Mimi is anywhere near popular enough to take that high step, that would make up a great group that can compete in performances with Armor Girls at least. They surely need some new promising girls then though, as a few groups will need a "refill" once SSA is done. A year is not that long, so they need to use the time to build up some more girls. You dont always get as lucky as with MinaMoa, who went up with lightspeed [hehe].