1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

MEORARUUUHHHEEUAHAHAHAEUAH!!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

MEORARU...
    ..oneself shall wear totally amaziwesome octohat and scream out loud at bad guys on sight?
    meoraruuuhhheeuahahahaeuah??

2. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Did you try to go there while the live stream aired? Cause there wasnt really anything but sign up and like their channel for me for it to load. I can also normally watch their show on their by now..
    The only thing that seems to not be possible, is watching their live performances again. I dont know, why they even keep them on their history on that channel, as it says youre only allowed to watch those live.

3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Ah yes then this was my mistake then, big thank you as always my friend. :^^;:

Still waiting on my order to come in from the Alice Project Store to FromJapan, as it's been 3 weeks, but I know that's the standard now. :p

So what is everyone's take on the new single, as I am sure you have all heard it on the channel by now "Kamen Continent ~ Persona - ~"

I love it, :inlove: it treads some familiar ground that is Kamen Joshi musical staples and also sounds fresh and new with a lot of tempo changes and quality musicianship. I hope this is the start of a stellar 2017 for our girl's and I wish all the fans here an amazing new year as well! :approve:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Well on the first listen during the first 38 seconds of the orchestral intro I thought, hmmmm...... a ballad? I then noticed the length of the song and then the persistent kick drum came in and quickly realized I was about to be immersed in another anthemic Kamen Joshi soundscape.
    The opening riff holds a certain swagger about it that immediately brought a smile to my face with the added bonus of the horn flourishes for extra impact. I can already hear the fan chants.:omg:

When the tempo lights up on the first verse I was already hooked in by the melody and the righteous slap n' pop bass line in uniformity with the double kick drums is splendid. As Snowchan and Nanaka make their first appearance, the oddly harmonized lead guitar beneath their vocals really caught my ear. Proving once again that their composers are top tier. The song could have been fine without those little touches,but adding those kinds of intricacies are what keep me interested.
    The uptempo pre-chorus utilizes a fantastic scale climb that gives a sense of anticipation for the upcoming main chorus which comes in with a nice synth flourish and then a very positive and uplifting main chorus with their classic anthemic quality we've come to know, complete with the nice solo guitar lines that fill in the landscape beneath their soaring, layered, choral vocals.
    The following breakdown gives a cool tempo change with a similar attitude as the opening riff. Once again this section gives Yuki and Nanaka some extra spotlight to shine as they provide that added dynamic impact that they have mastered. As much as I recognize and appreciate the foundation that former members provided, this duo has taken the concept to another level. The shredding guitar solo that accompanies them is a wonderful addition and well executed.
    At this point, the turnaround to the pre-chorus and then to the main chorus occurs. Approaching the 3:45 mark, the song could have easily concluded and been deemed a success. However, this is Kamen Joshi, who never lets an opportunity to stretch an idea to its full potential slip by. So many of their songs reach into the 5 and 6 minute realm which often become those epic crowd pleasers with that certain uplifting quality that takes the participants on a musical expedition to a higher level.
    A sweet, melodic guitar solo gives the vocals a brief rest just before the entire soundscape dynamically dissolves down to only a few minor elements as the angelic solo voice of our beloved Anna T. highlights the main melody before being rejoined by the rest of the girls for the final crescendo utilizing a slightly modified version of the main chorus. Nicely done Alice Project. Most impressive.
    They should do very well with this release as it has a very accessible sound.
    My only disappointment is the lack of an accompanying video. I thought for sure that after all the slick looking films they produced this year that a cool video would've been an easy task. Perhaps that may come along soon.
    :1st:

****UPDATE****
    Thanks to fellow forumite "blurryeyes" for the late night link for the first glimpse of the initial performance and new costumes via YouTube channel "tokyosportsmovie".

In addition, the latest report confirms that the official MV will be released on Jan 3rd.
    It looks to be an outdoor shoot similar to "Daibouken". Featuring the scenic beauty of the city featured in the song.
    MISAOUTSIDE SMALL.jpg
    Full report and some amazing still shots here:
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=714

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

:worthy::approve::XD::banana::v: Bravo! ...now THAT is a review...

*edit*
    The pictures from the new PV look terrific! Love that magical shot of Misa! :inlove:
    And Anna leading the way!! :inlove:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my... I can't believe someone can be done review like that any mv... But so it was just truth....

7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Happy 2017 Kamen Joshi friends/fans!
    The time for promotions is right around the corner!! Make your predictions now! :1st::2nd::3rd:
    My most recent thoughts...
    I would like to see Yuuka (Steam Girls) get promoted to Juban, but have a feeling it might be Mai (as she went to college with Anna and might be a better fit for the group.)
    For Cadets, to go to Steams I am thinking from OZ... Kana (finally Erina would have a shorter girl in the big leagues :hehe:), & long-time cadet Tomoka.
    For Armors, I think Yua from Pa-Ken.

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Need a stagediving partner for Nanaka. 2 is better than 1.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  9. SummitSlimegirls

You are my god, i was about to miss it.

Edit: WHHOOOOOO! Gotta love watch japenese idol at 6am!! :1st:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Yes it was fun. It was 5am for me:yikes:
    It seems like the official MV is still being produced and won't be seen until Spring.:wall:
    The short preview clip does look extremely polished and should be worth the wait. Don't really have a choice, do we?

The nice youtuber "Karumo" gives us this shot of a promo display at Shibuya Tower Records.

11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Wow! The girls really went all out on Risa's graduation, PARMS looks amazing with all of the photos hung everywhere! :cool:
    The t-shirt design is terrific too!
    Tokyosportsmovie extended look...

12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Did anybody else get a delayed shipment notice for the new single? I ordered from cdjapan and received an update today of a 2-3 week delay.:wall:
    The single scored #1 on the daily rankings from Oricon with over 45,000 units sold.
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2017-01-02/

For the Pic of the Day, it appears as if Nanaka is gunning for the G-cup club.:shocku:
    NANAKA41SMALL.jpg

13. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Must have sold all of their initial stock allocation. Mine from their shipped on Jan 4th.

My Marine Cup CD single also showed up from there at the end of last week as well.

14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Cool. I actually placed the order early in December and the "A type" was already "waiting for re-supply". Hope they do very well with this single.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

YAY!!! Awesome news!!!!!!!! Congrats Kamen Joshi :1st:
    Daily Oricon is a great start to getting to monthly Oricon!!

Ya bro my Marine Cup CD now shows as "in stock" & my 4 versions of the single now show as "Processed."

My stuff from the Alice Project store still has not been received by FromJapan yet either (almost at the 1 month point). :^^;:

The 2 A-Sides from the single "Perusonia" & "Isumi" are now available on USA iTunes.
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/kamenjoshi/id926663174

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  16. SummitSlimegirls

Lot is happening everywhere! Ahhhhhh,

BuSy YeAr!

Ok they gonna announce the new kamen Joshi member today!

Rooting for .... (drum roll)

Mao & Akane! Let go girls!!!!

17. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yamashita Yua -> Armorgirls
    Igari Tomoka -> Steamgirls

Congrats

18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the Big News Sadia23! :D I am happy for the 2 girls, and am excited to see them in their new roles! :approve:

Footage of Nanaka's seitansai is now up! (with a bit of an abrupt ending on the TokyoSportsMovie video)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  19. SummitSlimegirls

「Kamen Tairiku」the single, full live.

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Got my singles in today!!:mail:

Sadia23 did you get your special DECO CHEKI from ANNA????:worthy:

[​IMG]