Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    No, the whole thing was a ripoff this time. Not only the deco chekis, but also all the other "special" single stuff.
    In the past, management had great ideas to get the money from their fans (dates for example), this time they didnt even try to think of something innovative.

For a shitton of money you could dance on stage with the girls for a few minutes, this was probably the only interesting offer.
    Personalized DVD messages were super expensive and only really short, deco chekis were premade and just handed out at first (so not personalized at all, you could just pick one you like). Later I think they changed it to real personalized chekis cause no one wanted to spend money on their "offers", but then it was too late for me to get one..

As it probably shows, Im not really impressed with their single stuff this time. :XD:

2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Dates? As in actual dates with the girls? :shocku:
    (as in go out sit down and eat somewhere approved for small talk)
    How did that all shake out? They must have been at Pasela or monitored or something I would assume when they did them.

Alixx #10 and I have gone back and forth about why the premiums were lackluster with the lack of different songs on the additions, new art, number of types etc. But had no idea about the other stuff like dancing on stage, DVD messages, etc.

Thank you Sadia23 for your input and feedback on all this, as it was a very enlighting as always and I truly appreciate it when you share these things with us.
    It almost seemed like management expected the new single to succeed anyway with not nearly as many perks this round.

Sorry the Deco Cheki did not work out for you the way that you had hoped.

Kamen Joshi West's new online store seems to have a few CDs with their versions of the "hits" on them for those who are interested. :flower:
    https://www.alice-project.biz/goodsw/index/page~2?genre=&sort=

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  3. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

「Isumi」

if the video does not show watch the video here

「Kamen Tairiku, instrumental」

Yua & Tomoka joining Kamen Joshi

4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Yes it was cool to see the rehearsal footage and today the recording footage, with An-chan in fine form :1st: & that Miishan...:yikes: [hehe]

5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Today's video highlights the girls receiving their official Ambassadors of Tourism proclamation from the mayor of Isumi City. In addition, they will be performing at the Surf Town Festa in May. The same location as the surf competition during the 2020 Olympics.

Realizing that not only is surfing very popular in Japan, but the 60's Surf Rock sound is still quite revered. According to our fellow forumite "blurryeyes", the overwhelming popularity of the Surf Rock sound surpassed even The Beatles during the 1960's. Many Japanese artists continue the tradition today with the signature twangy, reverb soaked guitars made famous by The Ventures, Dick Dale and The Beach Boys.
    Recently, video footage emerged of 6 "Masked Girls" donning their wetsuits and masks for a crash course in surfing at a local beach.
    An idea was born to create an updated rendition of the California surf classic "Wipeout" (with a little "Pipeline" thrown in) combined with a video montage of the fearless idols challenging the waves.
    This is the result:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Awesome stuff Alixx, I really appreciate how you created a version of "Wipeout" that respects & reminds me of the classic Alice sound, crunchy, fun, and over the top. That is a terrific homage. :worthy:

7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

KAMEN JOSHI WEST & STEAM GIRLS live 1.22.17.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  8. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    For anyone who is interested, Kimagure Underground is now on yt with english subs. Havnt checked the quality of them, but maybe its watchable:

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I watched it earlier, the subs aren't perfect but they are definitely watchable.

10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kimagure Underground was fun! So great that they included subs!! :approve:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sigh... still waiting on my last order from Alice Project I made with FROMJAPAN back on 12/9/16... so I decided to nudge them, and they said "it seems that the seller is going to ship us your item today." (That was Monday) ...Still no arrival showing on FROMJAPAN's end. :hmm: Hope the situation improves as there are many things I would like to get from Alice Project in the coming months and beyond but this wait on merch has not been my favorite. :glare:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

According to the official Twitter, Hitomi Momose's ankle is bad and she will take a rest for all the performances including sales, from January 31 to February 13 for medical treatment and will reappear on February 11th at the live in Fukuoka.
    Get better Momomin! <3

12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Brief highlight from the recent YouTube live stream.
    Video courtesy of YT channel "tokyosportsmovie".

Cadets getting some air time on SBS TV.
    Shihori trying to eat ramen through the mask is :lol:.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^ Fun posts today my friend. :lol:

I see they have started a 500yen Friday once a month at both theaters, makes me wonder if Friday is their slowest day of the week.

I contacted FromJapan again yesterday, as it has been another 2 weeks (or so) that I have had no updates on my stuff from the Alice Project store order (that I made back in December)... they said they will look into it and apologized again for the inconvenience.
    I feel they should be doing this on their own (and not have to have me nudge them), but that appears to not be the case. :glare:

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How you get today? Alixx messages are funny (some funny or black funny... ) anyway...
    But it is A's style ;).

Good insight /inside news?

15. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Nanaka
    NANAKA 38small.jpg
    NANAKA 42small.jpg
    NANAKA 45small.jpg
    Nanaka Kawamura, often cited as being the most athletic of the Mask Girls, will be auditioning for DDT "Gambare Pro Wrestling '17" on Wednesday February 8th. Apparently she's had an interest in wrestling since junior high school. Now that some AKB48 members also have been active in female wrestling, Nachan will also attempt to redefine what idol is.:cool: Go get 'em Nanaka
    Several articles appeared in different publications, this is from AP report.
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=745

A quartet of Kamen Joshi members will be strutting the catwalk as guest models at the upcoming "Tokyo Street Collection" fashion show in Shibuya on February 12th. Featured members are Kanon Mori, Moa Tsukino, Misa Kubota and Nanaka Kawamura.
    Live performances by Alice #10 and the Armor Girls as well.
    Way cool that they get to do all of these extra curricular activities:approve:

Blog post:
    http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12244308572.html

Autographed posters have been distributed to a couple of retailers for display through the month of February in what appears to be anticipation for new song(s)
    Blog post:
    http://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12244240197.html

CM for the latest "Leisure on Demand" sports/boat racing app. featuring Alice #10.

Making of:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  16. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Brita revived the old Kamen Gaijin Twitter Account to post recent news for oversea fans.
    In case ppl in here are interested:

https://twitter.com/KamenGaijin

• Like Like x 1
  17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all the news my friends!!
    It's so great that Brita will be posting news for the international fans! :approve: I so appreciate this effort my friend. :v:
    Sorry to hear Kana will be leaving the industry she was a favorite cadet of mine. :cry: I wish the little devil well!! :twisted:
    Good luck to Nanaka!! :fear:

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Checked in here to say there wasn't much news today and was going to post some random cool video just for fun, then somehow stumbled upon this from Feb. 5th
    It appears as if Erina has been receiving some online threats recently and has filed a police report. She held a press conference that was picked up by Oricon. I can't really find a complete write up at this point and nothing on her media accounts as of now.
    I will try to add details as they come, but I doubt there would be any new information as it is a police matter now.
    I'll save my personal commentary for later.:rant:

From Oricon:

***UPDATE***
    Article from sankei.com with a few more details.
    http://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/170206/afr1702060024-n1.html

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for posting this Alixx. I always want to hear the good and the bad. For Erina's safety I hope the police will be doing everything they can to protect her and I hope this crazy monster is caught immediately. :asdfgh: Too many of these kind of stories lately. :mad:

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Britta is doing a great job with news on the Kamen Gaijin Twitter site!
    I am happy to see that Miyu was promoted, as she always stood out to me in WEST.

Anyone else waiting on any orders from the Alice Project store??? :wall:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017