Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Yes indeed. Shocking in fact.:awesome:

All the old weapons will get new owners.:cool:

Real happy to see Hino get to Armor Girls.:D
    Seri and Yuuri as Steam Girls :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Kusunoki and Kamiya as Alice #10, HELL YEAH:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:
    It's a good day to be a Mask fan. The future is bright.:1st:

AP report
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=983

New Kamen Joshi 2018
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934602740482715648

New Alice #10 2018
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934602143142518784

New Steam Girls 2018
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934600395531337728

New Armor Girls 2018
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934600046397472770

Cadets 2018
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934611559573217280

Companion article
    https://news.dwango.jp/2017/11/26/158490/idol/

Can't come soon enough:):):):):)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

tokyosportsmovie is the best:1st:

Cadet promotions

if the video does not show watch the video here

New Alice #10 members

[​IMG]tokyosportsmovie

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  3. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Mmmmm , pancakes:)

[​IMG]

Superstraw:D

[​IMG]

:cute::cute::cute:

[​IMG]

Hot Soup

[​IMG]

Actress:hehe:

[​IMG]

4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thank you my friend, let me start off by saying that I saw tons of idols while I was in Japan and had over 25 2-shot chekis taken while I was there with various idol groups! I had lots of interaction, fine dining & just the very best time as every day was filled with idol goodness!

With my 10 days booked with idol mayhem I only went to PARMS on Sunday 10/8/17 and did a followup with visiting Kamen Joshi Akiba Map recommendations early on Wednesday 10/11/17.

My J-friend met me that morning at my AirBnB and we were off on a walk to Akiba (nice day.) He gifted me early one of my favorite items from this adventure, the cheki book! This day ended up being fun for me as I got to do a little bit of the leading... getting us to the AKB48 shop to meet an UK-friend, & then showing the guys the way to “PARMS." The boys were hungry and my J-friend showed us this great place where we had some great Japanese food/sliding doors/the works right in that Akiba station area.

“FOLLOW ME”

As everyone knows here despite my love now for various idol groups, Kamen Joshi is my very favorite.

I was fortunate enough in 2016 to see them 3 times, the most special being their center & my personal favorite Anna’s 5 Year Anniversary Stage Debut. Last year the free show I was at also was able to be photographed so I have pics & recordings (+via youtube) of that event as well, so 2 of the 3 shows of 2016 I have record of. One of the reasons I chose to stay where I did in Chiyoda was to be close to Kamen Joshi’s theater.

I wanted to treat my J-friend to the night time show, as he has helped me time & time again at idol shows, and as he checked off all of my favorite idols on his “seen them” checklist, Kamen Joshi was literally the last of my top groups for him to see. I bought our tix, & we were there early enough for the free show too. After taking the elevator but having to wait in the stairwell anyway, lol it wasn’t long before we were let inside. A perk to this free show, is that they had a promotion before the opening acts that the “Slime Girls” had 3 of their girls giving out drinks at the food area. I went for it & had my favorite Fanta Melon Soda given to me P-chan, the youngest member of Alice Project (& now a Slime Girls member) give me my drink. I have only seen her before during Alice Project’s AJ’s performances on my BD’s & it was charming to see this little ray of sunshine in person. :approve: The other Slime Girls prompted her to say “thank you very much” in English. Adorable. :D Being to PARMS before it felt like a home away from home, with it’s familiarity. It’s also bigger & nicer than most Underground Idol hangouts that I would travel too all week. lol.

The show started and Slime Girls came out & played a set of their originals & Kamen Joshi covers, plus their new song “Zenshin Dorima.” This was followed by Armor Girls, who played almost all of their songs. They were even more polished then my last visit and put on a great show! Fan-favorite (& my personal 2nd favorite member) Moa was startled when I hollered out in glee when my favorite Armor Girls cover song “Dango San Kyoudai” was played. They also played their great brand new song “Omoidesa Lover.” Moa was on fire this day, I could barely take my eyes off of her as she dominated that stage. :cute:

***My UK-friend & I both got handed FREE copies of Kamen Joshi’s single “Genkidane” CD from their staff during the show just for being a couple of gaijin at the Parms! SWEET! :^O^:

This ended up being a different live as the other 2 main sub groups (Alice Juban & Steam Girls) were out performing elsewhere due to “Akiba Week.” :chuffed:
    My J-friend found out from the same female staffer who gave us the free CDs that the other 2 main groups would be back for a Kamen Joshi performance at the final show for the day at PARMS, but other idols from the Akiba Week promotion would also be performing. :^^;:

My UK-friend (who has also never seen them before) commented that he loved the Armor Girls with their Irish Folk music set to Idol Rock, but having plans later in the day would prevent him from getting to actually see the Kamen Joshi.
    I was hoping both boys would get to see a full on Kamen Joshi performance but was happy they would be appearing at all with the busy weekend schedule. :worthy:

After some discussion, my J-friend & I decided it was a good idea to go & have some planned chekis done at this buppan as it may be crazy at the night show with more groups playing. This ended up being 1 of the best decisions of the week. After buying chekis-wide from the machine we were ready for chekis. One of my goals this trip was to get a cheki with Armor Girls leader Misa (as I had done chekis with Anna, Moa, Hitomi, & Alice Juuban the previous year - (& literally Armor Girls & cadets were my only option at this free live). Misa's background has made me a big fan of hers over the past 2 years as she really is the Kamen Joshi story. She is one of the cutest & funniest members of the group, loves sharks, is afraid of everything, is the leader of Armor Girls, and is currently one of my very favorite members.
    When the staff called her name I swear she twirled out of the Armor Girls lineup and landed like a ballerina. Confident and mesmerized.
    I talked with her about her likes and how much I enjoy her in Daily Alice and in Armor Girls. :flower: It was mentioned here that she had little English skills but found this to be not the case, she engaged with me completely and even said “you wore orange for me?” which I did. lol Our cheki we made “Shark (mouth) hands” under her advisement. I then talked with Armor Girls a bit & got a group cheki with them. They seemed impressed I knew so much about them and as always were a bunch of chatter boxes when coming at you all at once. My J-friend said the same thing (“they all came at me at once!” & they asked him how he knew me)... He was a champ & had the Armor Girls take a cheki solo for my neighbor friend in the USA who loves Kamen Joshi, & Armor Girls is his very favorite (especially the Moa-chan who I had sign the cheki. ) That cheki could not have come out better & I can tell you it meant the world to him! :mail: It also gave my J-friend a chance to meet Moa-chan (who he had mentioned liking from what little of KJ he has seen in the past). [​IMG] When all was said & done we took a look at those big bold chekis & my J-friend said “Wow that’s real nice!!” seeing a full on polaroid (rather than the usual size cheki at most idol events) in all of it’s idol glory.

Checked the merch but other then their "Hello Kitty" promotion and a mask signed (by I believe) all the girls I did not see anything out of the ordinary or unique. [​IMG]

We left the theater with plans of a Maid Café, but after some floating about ended up at MULAN (you see this place in Daily Alice, it's where they sell the autographed CDs & Nanaka proclaims herself the "Ace Of The Next Generation" one of my faves!) to look at idol gear lol. The store is overwhelming in it’s majesty of offerings. I found my beloved Anna Tachibana’s 2 new horror movie releases but with it being so early in the week decided against any purchases with so much idol ahead. After a fun wrong turn or 2 lol we were running short on time but high on laughs and settled on a place for some quick cute desserts and were surrounded by unknown idols because A) these girls were all too pretty to just be friends out eating at this place & B) my J-Friend overheard them talking idol stuffs, & we looked like 2 princes in between all of this fluff!

We headed back to PARMS (with the staff asking me “why are you here so early, Kamen Joshi won’t be on for like 2 hours” lol) & their was a MC with Moa in anime cosplay for 1 of her seiyuu roles, & then we were greeted by a bevy of opening acts. The usual crowd was not there, not even the Kamen Joshi mainstay wota being a night full of other acts, & some of the wota moves were different then what I am used too because those guys were not there lol. Alice Project brought back out Slime Girls, followed by Kamen Joshi Kouhosei who played their awesome new song “Kirameki.” I watched my fave cadet Sora Kurumi that whole set! Such a shortie & a real cutie! And then Posion Committee. Then came the guest groups. The most memorable being Minsuka Police because they dressed like sexy Police Girls with their butts hanging out the bottom! lol This was followed by Sei Syun Gakuen who was like girl idols with an anison male singer (my J-friend's least fave of the night, maybe the week lol), this group had one girl who insisted I be in everyone of their antics, she had me running around Parms like a crazy person their whole set. lol (this theme would continue for me at all points during the week being a front row foreigner.) When Kamen Joshi came on (& my J-friend can attest to this) they literally mopped the floor with all the opening acts. They performed a tight set of their most powerful/popular songs with “Burn Burn Beans” being the 1 oddity of the set (awesome song, just not one they play often.) I watched all of my favorites closely being right up front and gave some extra eye time to Erina as her popularity as of late, I was happy she was even there! :cute: I find all of the girls look better in person but give extra props to the usual suspects & Erina & Maki, as I found both of them quite beautiful as well. During “Natsudane” I made sure my fave Anna saw me & she pointed at me during the solo. This was followed by P.IDL who seemed to have all new girls & new songs. Despite not being just a full 3-hour Kamen Joshi show as most weekend night shows are, my J-friend still commented on how powerful he thought they were on stage & had a real good time! It was getting late & we parted at buppan, which ended up being the other idol groups & a ticketed handshake for Kamen Joshi wearing their civvies & not their idol outfits. Other than Moa being in anime cosplay & Erina being in her hot baseball outfit, the other girls were just in their regular clothes which would not have been good for cheki anyways (as it just looks like pretty Japanese girl & not a idol) so I watched the ticketed handshake for a while, caught a couple members eyeing me, Misa from earlier recognizing me, Erina, who always seems curious with foreigners, & Mana who is well Mana. lol Powerhouse cutie Nanaka was also teasing Erina alot which was fun to see! ;) lol I said sayonara to the girls/staff & headed home for the night. Despite being an unusual night it was an epic good time! :D

A few days and many, many idols shows later, my J-friend had to work on that Tuesday so I had the opportunity to plan a day that I wanted to do from last year... where I take my Kamen Joshi Akihabara map, & go to a few of the places they advertise. :cool:

I got up & grabbed 1 of my maps I took from PARMS previously and decided to take a walk to Akiba (as my AirBnB was that close). This is where Google maps came in handy put at times was still hit of miss with the density of Tokyo. Since there is so much “fanboy materials” in Akiba & my familiarity of the area from the previous trip, I felt this time I could explore & enjoy at a more leisurely pace than the previous year, where I went often but the visits were much more planned & with several friends. I eventually found the “Mango Terrace” restaurant for that Roast Beef Volcano with the egg on top! I had to have that! It was a street over from where I thought it was and up a couple floors... but when I got there & sat down I loved it. There was rice underneath & I was the only one there (slightly after peak lunch hour). But man was that good. lol From there I went to go explore and was immediately greeted by a Maid from one of the nearby cafes, she spoke no English to me which always gives me the opportunity to see how my Japanese goes, she gave me the full spiel and what I got out of it was she liked my “Attack On Titan” shirt and that she would take me to the café and sing/perform a Pokemon song for me. Ha! I thanked her & told her I had just ate but would consider it later in the day when I was hungry again. (I ended up at a different Maid Cafe later in the week.) From there I stopped in various anime/manga/video shops & vending machines. lol I am glad that I have matured enough not to be too tempted by the endless delights that Akiba has. I would have been hypnotized when I was younger. lol It’s such a great place with so much to see. Continuing with my Kamen Joshi plan I went to “Big Apple” which is a giant pachinko building with a Kamen Joshi museum style display that has all of the current (as of last month) Kamen Joshi members with plaques (autographed & drawn on) plus life size standees, mannequins, & other materials (you may have seen this in Daily Alice). Every floor had something Kamen Joshi related (signage etc.) and this place was crazy busy and loud. Really hardcore for pachinko fans which I could appreciate. Picked up additional (newer versions) of the Kamen Joshi maps that they had there. My friends at home have actually requested these maps so I grabbed a few. Explored that area a bit more behind Parms by the river. Went to the Akiba Gift Shop which is like 7 floors of fun, like an Anime/Toy/Idol/Novelty mall. It had a lot of “vintage” Babymetal stuff at one store (& other mainstream idol stuff), Studio Ghibli, Figma, Gundam, toys, hobbies, & gift shop style things, I was amazed I was never there my previous trip as it’s right outside the Electric Town Exit area. Grabbed some food & a melon soda (Anna!) before I left & headed back to the Air BnB to rest up for the next day’s Idol Adventure!

<3Here is a list of the groups I saw that week.<3
    Thursday-departure/Friday arrival:
    Saturday:
    Show 1: Woltanative / Malcolm Mask McLaren / Kurumi Takekoshi from Devil ANTHEM. / No, SateLight / IVOLVE
    Show 2:Mio Akamatsu, Nana Takaba [Guest: MAICO] / Taya Fanfare / Li-V-RAVE
    AIBECK / Eco Kaiju / Kaikei no Hit / The Last Question / 969
    Sunday:
    Show 1: Slime Girls / Armor Girls
    Show 2: Slime Girls / Kamen Joshi Kouhosei / Kamen Joshi / Poisan Iinkai (Poison Committee Alice Project) / Newborn! Minisuka Police (Nao + Aoi)
    Sei syun gakuen / P.IDL
    Monday:
    Show 1: Spark Speaker / w. / Mamoru Okuno / Anri Okuno from CRAYONS / Clef Leaf / Flower Notes / Negative thing. / No, SateLight / Nope no Yo Harajuku / ULTRA / Tokyo 23 ward Girls IDOL / NIJIIRO ? Circus team / # dollar club / NEO BREAK / Akacho koko / Tokyo CLEAR'S
    Show 2: Malcolm Mask McLaren / Party Rockets GT / Otoloop / Stud
    Tuesday: Kamen Joshi map adventure
    Wednesday: Yoshiki Yuka / Summer Rocke / Necronomidol / Qumari Depart / No, Satelight / The Banana Monkeys / IVOLVE
    Le Biglemoi / 969
    Thursday: Screaming 60's / Ishii Giants / The Value Brothers / The Electers / The Gunpans
    Friday: Hoshina Fumimi / Baby To Kiss / So_On project Tokyo / Akachoco / Abecobe Republic / Elfloat / Shin Geki / Spark Road Show/ Diamondollfy / Nijiiro Gakuen Season 3 / Reallight
    Saturday:
    Show 1: Spark Speaker / Cherrsee / Will / Sommeil Sommeil / Kijyou no kuron
    Show 2: 2& / Hanako-San the 14th Toilet Ghost / Nao Yoshino / bkrpermil / Sakijo / Sukoyaka / Qppo / DJ Satomi
    Show 3: Screaming 60's w/band
    Sunday: departure
    :1st:
    -Blurryeyes

5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Cool story. Thanx for the details.:approve:

6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Great write up on the recent "Super Cabinet" promotions from an attendee.:approve:
    https://33man.jp/article/004381.html

Excellent interview with Kamen Joshi: Alice #10 member and resident genius Yuki Sakura.
    How is she more attractive than ever before:?::?::?: The glasses are quite becoming.<3<3<3<3
    https://townwork.net/magazine/life/49199/?vos=dtwnsnss1614717
    Follow Snowchan here:@y_sakura_alice

Highlights from Mao Morishita's 15th Birth Fest, and last as a cadet, as she graduates to Steam Girls.:D

@morishita_mao
    Video courtesy of tokyosportsmovie

Kamen Joshi latest collaboration project.
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=984

November 26th, cadets performed their "One Man Revival" which included their rendition of "Stomp".
    The original performance earlier this year is what enlightened me to the charms of Seri and Yuuri.;)
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934793011656929280
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934793167567691776
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/934793282072207360
    @seri_suzumura
    @yuuri_kinoshita

Latest offering from the Pink Crackers team[hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe]

[​IMG]ピンククラッカーズ

Apparently Erinyan's newest revelation is causing quite a bit of gossip with countless media outlets on the story.
    Whether it's fact or fiction is up to you to decipher.
    They all are regurgitating the basis details from here:
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=985

[​IMG] 神谷えりな Kamiya Erina
    @kamiya__erina

7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Some great articles on Kamen Joshi: Alice #10 member Nanaka Kawamura's MMA fight debut this Sunday Dec. 3rd.
    Her best quote, "If you get hit, hit back.":approve::approve::approve:
    At least on paper, she may have an advantage over her opponent going in. 5+ years of daily, high energy performances will keep her stamina and leg strength at maximum levels plus the event is sold out, including standing room. I expect many of her long time followers to provide that extra lift of emotions right from the onset. Na Na Ka:)
    https://melos.media/beauty/15366/
    http://kk1up.jp/archives/20171128_kamenjoshi.html
    http://efight.jp/news-20171128_273687

Nanaka tests the geeks of Akiba to see if they will help her in distress.;)

[​IMG]川村虹花
    @nanaka_kawamura

Kamen Joshi WEST "Making of" Takasu Clinic CM.

Song- Genkidane
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/kamenjoshi/id926663174
    @Kamenjoshi_WEST

New BluRay/DVD's on sale:
    Super Cabinet promotions show - 11/25
    Armor Girls One Man Revival - 11/23
    Alice #10 One Man Revival - 11/12
    https://www.alice-project.biz/goods

Bonus footage of Armor Girl Mayu Kusunoki's Birth Fest November 4th "Mayu Fes. Her last as an Armor Girl, promoted to Alice #10.

@kusunoki__mayu

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Great write up with comments and photos from all members who got promoted on the 25th.
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=983

Kamen Joshi: Armor Girl Moa Tsukino's "No Mirror Makeup Challenge".:D

[​IMG]もあチャンネル
    @moa__tsukino

https://www.facebook.com/tsukinomoa

This never gets old.:wtf:[hehe][hehe]

[​IMG]ピンククラッカーズ

Nanaka's curry challenge.:hehe:

[​IMG]川村虹花
    @nanaka_kawamura

https://www.instagram.com/nanaka_kawamura/?hl=ja

9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Cool promo video from "Deep Jewels" MMA fight this Sunday Dec.3rd.

@nanaka_kawamura

Appearing here as sub unit "Area Girls" (Nov. 18th), our newest pair of Armor Girls, Hino & Sora, get the spa treatment at a local establishment.

@takafuji_hino
    @sora__kurumi

Bonus clip from Nov. 11th Erina Kamiya's Birth Fest.

@kamiya__erina

How many members can fit in a bathtub at once:?::?::?:
    From Weekly Playboy

Song #1 - Saikyo Summer
    Song #2 - Fusion Girl
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/alice-juban/id929878785#see-all/top-songs

10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

New Moa Tsukino poster for JT Studios.:D
    https://twitter.com/JTSTUDIOakiba/status/936516364717535232
    @moa__tsukino
    https://www.facebook.com/tsukinomoa

Kamen Joshi: Alice #10 member Nanaka Kawamura goes for the Guinness world record.:1st:

[​IMG]川村虹花

Kamen Joshi: Armor Girl and soccer super fan Maki Kitamura will participate in the live lottery drawing for the World Cup.

@maki__kitamura

What's in that phone:?:

[​IMG]ピンククラッカーズ

Big Mouth;)

[​IMG]神谷えりな Kamiya Erina

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Birth Fest schedule for the upcoming 3 months.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12333018767.html

Super Cabinet promotions ceremony will be held on January 20th 2018.:cool:
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12333013103.html

Bonus fan cam clips from the Super Cabinet announcements on the 25th.

Coharu Hinata

@coharuhinata

Mayu Kusunoki

@kusunoki__mayu

Erina Kamiya

@kamiya__erina

Videos courtesy of ミニシアター通信

Deep Fried Popsicle

[​IMG]仮面女子【最強の地下アイドル】
    @AliceProject_mb

https://www.facebook.com/kamenjoshi
    https://www.instagram.com/kamenjoshi/

[​IMG] 仮面女子

12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Many interesting changes occurring and the title of the last video I'll post sums it up, "If you're afraid of change, you can't go forward".:approve:

New theater performance schedule for all units effective December 11th.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12333121801.html

Starting January 1st 2018, the unit ranking battle will be abolished. The individual member rankings will continue.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12333242633.html

Kamen Joshi: Alice #10 member Nanaka Kawamura successfully makes her weigh in for for her MMA fight debut Dec. 3rd.:)
    With both her and her opponent just inside the limit for their class, Nachan certainly appears to have a height advantage.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/936908813608804357
    https://twitter.com/GONG_KAKUTOGI/status/936866012955254784
    https://queel.me/articles/1037
    https://twitter.com/nanaka_kawamura/status/936810998517792768
    http://efight.jp/news-20171202_273936
    https://miruhon.net/85025
    She's definitely been training hard, check those abs.:shocku::omfg::awesome:

Kamen Joshi: Alice #10 member and resident genius, Yuki Sakura will appear on AbemaTV with her take on recent world events.:D
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/936905287969128448
    @y_sakura_alice

Video clip from Erina Kamiya's live event for the recent photo album release.<3
    https://twitter.com/oricon/status/936842721083383809
    Nice photo spread from the book:
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/129759/
    https://news.dwango.jp/2017/12/02/159438/idol/

Maybe Red Bull really does give you wings.[hehe]

神谷えりな Kamiya Erina

The nose knows.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

川村虹花

Kame Joshi WEST Leader Satsuki Mine shows her latest swimwear.:cute::drool:

美音咲月18歳CHANNEL
    @mine_satsuki

https://www.facebook.com/mine.satsuki
    https://www.instagram.com/mine_satsuki/

"If you are afraid of change, you can not go forward".
    50 minute documentary of the Super Cabinet promotions. Epic:cool:

[​IMG]仮面女子【最強の地下アイドル】

13. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Nanaka won! Nanaka won! Nanaka won!

Hey if she can leave the ring unscar everytimes like this that would be perfect. :approve:
    By decision, got all the round. Pro wrestling record: 0-1 :( MMA record: 1-0 :banana:

You know what i prefer it that way that the opposite, deal! :chuffed:

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

;) Isn´t one just enough? Any way... how much them paid now get at win? Anyway...

15. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

AMAZING:1st:
    If she wasn't already in my top 3 favorite members..........................
    Haven't seen any video yet, but photos and media reports are everywhere. AP did just drop a training clip.:approve:
    Way cool that Nodaka, Anna, Kanon and Yuki rocked "Genkidane" as their intro. I wonder what the opponent was thinking when they all came in wearing the masks and wielding weapons:?::evil::twisted::fear::shocku:
    Tons of photos from the official Alice Project report:
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=988
    http://kk1up.jp/archives/20171203_nanaka_kawamura.html
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/846826/
    http://minicine.jp/1/0477.html

Nachan scored this sweet medal
    https://twitter.com/nanaka_kawamura/status/937279544439980032

Training clip

Savage:approve:
    @nanaka_kawamura

https://www.instagram.com/nanaka_kawamura/?hl=ja
    ameblo.jp/kawamura-nanak…

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Every major media outlet has picked up on Nanaka's MMA fight adventure, most recycling the news word for word except for Yahoo which has a more "blow by blow" analysis.[hehe]
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171203-00000011-gbr-fight
    http://www.musicvoice.jp/news/20171203081558/
    http://dxbeppin.com/archives/6794

Lots of great pics in those write ups, but our friend Hayakawa seemed to capture some moments nobody else could manage.:approve:
    Amazing right cross
    https://twitter.com/hayaken80/status/937184903719874560
    ...and her biggest supporters and fellow idols looking upon her after the victory much like proud parents.
    https://twitter.com/hayaken80/status/937186828188229632
    More unique pics on Ken's page
    @hayaken80

From Nanaka's blog
    https://ameblo.jp/kawamura-nanaka/entry-12333678251.html

Still no video to be found of the fight itself, but came across the weigh in from Saturday 12/2.
    Nanaka and her opponent at 14:35.

Now back to the regular insanity.;)

Erinyan attempts to beat the time set by Misa Kubota in the pudding sucking challenge. 1min 9secs in the time to beat.:cool:

神谷えりな Kamiya Erina

Who wouldn't want to kiss Mishan 61 times in 3 minutes:?:

[​IMG]ピンククラッカーズ

17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Next YouTube Livestream coming December 30th.:)

Kamen Joshi: Alice #10 and MMA fighting ace Nanaka Kawamura will appear on Abema Fresh Live as well as Facebook Live on Dec 6th.
    I wonder what the topic of conversation will be:?:;););)
    https://freshlive.tv/deep2001/175314
    https://www.facebook.com/shigeru.saeki.3/posts/1554597514632945

A special commemorative live show to celebrate Nanaka's debut MMA victory will be this Thursday Dec. 7th. Her first time back on stage since her victory. Ride the Wave Nanaka:!::!::!::!::!::!:
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12333970921.html
    @nanaka_kawamura

Sumino Grand Prix broadcast coming on Dec. 19th & 20th. Video promo here:
    https://twitter.com/b6_suminoe/status/938049756655267842

Current Armor Girl and just promoted to Alice #10 member Mayu Kusunoki joins the T-Shirt battle with an awesome new design.:cool:
    https://twitter.com/kusunoki__mayu/status/937962435037638656
    https://t-od.jp/item/detail?item_code=kamenjoshiTSEN00510000001

New Years Countdown performance goods on sale designed by Armor Girl center Moa Tsukino.:cool:
    https://twitter.com/moa__tsukino/status/937897299614691328
    https://ameblo.jp/live-alice/entry-12333837495.html

Appearing here as "Area Girls", soon to debut as new Steam Girls, Seri<3, Yuuri<3 and Shihori<3 take the spicy ramen challenge.

@seri_suzumura
    @yuuri_kinoshita
    @shihori0125

Newest Kamen Joshi collaboration on sale for one week only starting Dec. 11th.
    Masked Girls x Nyanmimimo
    http://www.yamano-music.co.jp/a/shops/rockinn_shinjuku/1712kamenjoshi

Erina Kamiya's SBS TV broadcast "Yellowsun" achieves #1 for 2 consecutive weeks. Sadly the YT channel that was uploading the episodes got copyright strikes.:(
    https://twitter.com/kamiya__erina/status/937914901946703872
    At least we still get a daily dose of insanity:1st:
    30 shots in 3 minutes:?:

@kamiya__erina

...........and the Pink Crackers never fail to deliver.:)"HAPPY"
    Drugs are bad, M'kay

Bring in the Christmas spirit with a song.:chuffed:

[​IMG]ピンククラッカーズ

18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Your welcome bro! Glad you enjoyed it! I have a lot of wild idol stories from that trip but I am sure everyone here just wanted the Kamen Joshi part of it! :^^;:

So I tried to translate the new schedule for Kamen Joshi/Parms for international fans. I think this is correct, but if I have made any errors please say so! I want international fans to have the right information going forward with all of the changes that have been made. It seems there will be more guest groups performing than ever before at Parms (as you can see I experienced this as well) so we want to make sure the Kamen Joshi fans are at Parms at the right times/days! :cool:

Starting December 11 2017:

Weekday time table

Part 1: 17: 30 opening / 17: 40 opening (19: 05 concert) 19: 05 ~ 19: 50 Merchandise sales

Part 2: 20: 00 opening / 20: 15 opening (21: 35 concert) 21: 35 ~ 22: 25 Merchandise Sales

Weekend /Holiday time table

Part 1: opening at 10:30 / opening at 11: 00 (13: 40 concert) 13: 40 ~ 14: 30 Merchandise sales

Free show: 14: 45 opening / 15: 00 concert 16: 00 ~16: 45 Merchandise sales

Part 2: 18:00 opening / 18: 15 concert (20: 45 concert) 20: 45 ~ 22: 00 Merchandise sales

Monday: Kamen Joshi groups/Slime Girls/(KJ Cadets performing at Arearea)
    Tuesday: KJ Cadets/Slime Girls/Cerisier/Cerisier cadets /Guest Groups (Super Akiba Jamboree)
    Wednesday: KJ Cadets/Slime Girls/Cerisier/Cerisier Cadets/Guest Groups (Super Akiba Jamboree)
    Thursday: Kamen Joshi groups/KJ Cadets
    Friday: KJ Cadets/Slime Girls/Cerisier/ Cerisier Cadets/Guest Groups (Super Akiba Jamboree) *Some times KJ Cadets & Slime Girls are gone to AreaArea*
    Saturday: Part 1 Kamen Joshi/KJ Cadets/Slime Girls/ Free (w/handshake)Kamen Joshi/KJ Cadets/Slime Girls / Part 2 Kamen Joshi/Cadets/Slime Girls
    Sunday: Part 1 Slime Girls/Cerisier/Cerisier Cadets/Guest Groups (Super Akiba Jamboree) / Free (w/handshake) Slime Girls/Cerisier/Cerisier Cadets/Guest Groups (Super Akiba Jamboree) / Part 2 Kamen Joshi/KJ Cadets/Slime Girls

+Thanks to Britta for the clarification

original link:
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12333121801.html

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  19. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Looks about right, well done.:approve:

First live performance of "Acceleration Trial" from the anime Cheating Craft.:)

Latest episode of "Discovering the Real Japan with Chitan" with hosts Supreme Leader Nodaka Sakura and center Anna Tachibana. (SUBS)

@nodokasakura
    @love_otter_love

There goes Anna onto the cover of the January issue of MotoMoto magazine.:cool:
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B078CHY...ha-22&linkId=9f0472e4c60600e113899c2ffea0a610

Tiny Sora on a tiny bike.[hehe]
    https://twitter.com/sora__kurumi/status/938377096618852352

Mishan's new hairstyle :inlove:
    https://twitter.com/misa__kubota/status/938397643935383552

Chitan the Destroyer:evil:

神谷えりな Kamiya Erina

Anna Candy

Song - Natsudane
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/alice-no-10/id639473433
    @tachibana__anna

20. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

***INFINITE GIRLS***
    A new unit is born.
    Comprised of Steam Girl Center Sara Kurose, new Alice #10 members Erina Kamiya and Mai Mizusawa and Armor Girl Leader Misa Kubota.
    A collaboration with iiyama PC Workshop, press conference will be held on December 13th, followed by a new song debut with new costumes.:)
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12334451341.html
    https://www.pc-koubou.jp/mugenjoshi/
    https://twitter.com/unitcom_info
    @sara__kurose

@kamiya__erina

@mizusawa__mai

@misa__kubota

Great progress report on the "Pink Crackers" team's YouTube adventure.
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=990
    Latest stats from analytics tracker:
    http://chminer.net/ja/trend?l=JP&dt=20171207&order=1&b=5
    @pinkcrackerz

Excellent follow up report on Nanaka Kawamura's MMA fight debut victory. Cool insights from her coach/trainer on her rapid progression and what is in her future. More great photos as well.:D If we could just get some video footage, the story will be complete.:wall:
    http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=988
    @nanaka_kawamura