Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Far to many captured moments to wait until the last days.
    It will take at least the next 30 days to pay adequate tribute for all their years.

Tributes begin NOW :1st:

Good one:approve:
    Please continue, no love for Anna:?:

a.m. Wake Up Pranks:rofl:

Anna in Thailand

if the video does not show watch the video here

Erinyan 5:00am Panties Check:shocku:

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Alixx #10, The great, are talking again The great ...

Some saying that them not selected at who continue that Anna role? Aree that role still there?

Are better see what happens than just...you know what I mean...

Great Alixx #10, me wasn't surprised by what happened at Baby Metal. I surprised at her still at contract (?) with Amuse?
    Somehow I get mind something else..

Alixx #10... Are there mentioned why that class girls are left AP?
    But.. Health reasons are not easy understand but easier than something else?

3. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute
    Part 2

Best Anna stories ever!!!

Erinyan Spy-Cam
    The premise here was Gorgeous The Space Pirate trying to get Erina to flash the Game Market "Revolution" sign at some point during the performance at Saitama Super Arena.

Game Market had their own camera on her the entire show.

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

While in Sabae City, in addition to the performance, some of the girls were tasked to design some glasses.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1054312679806910472

To no ones surprise, Armor Girl leader Misa Kubota came up with the shark motif................
    [​IMG]
    ..........................and they manufactured the concept.
    [​IMG]
    :cool:

When Worlds Collide #2
    November issue of Bass Magazine, Armor Girl center Moa Tsukino sporting an Iron Maiden T-Shirt while thumping a Jackson "KELLY" bass

:approve:
    [​IMG]

The Lemon Challenge:eek:

[​IMG]

More kissing:)

[​IMG]

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #3
    Song - check

Cars - check
    Weapons - check
    Bikinis - check
    Heels - shoe fetish satisfied;)
    Bonus - Moa & Misa
    An all time favorite

5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: Alice10 Yuki Sakura book research interview with president of SHOWROOM.

@y_sakura_alice

Chief of Police Tomoka.:approve:

@igari_tomoka

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #4

Birth Fests of 2016

6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: Alice10 member Mana Sakamoto Birth Fest highlights produced by [​IMG]tokyosportsmovie

October Edition of RIDE & DRIVE with co-host Erina Kamiya:approve:

[​IMG]

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #5
    Pachinko Showdown

[​IMG]

7. onego123

onego123 Member

Hey I just got back into Alice Project, and I'm wondering what happened to PARMS, and when the got to theaters? Was is renamed, and remodeled, or did they move? What's they're latest release? Also Anna, and Erina are leaving?! Please tell me Moa's still there!

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Rebranded as "Kamen Joshi Theater & Cafe". Same Location since 2013.
    2nd theater opened in Osaka, home of Easter Girls, the 4th unit of Kamen Joshi.
    @Kamenjoshi_WEST

Most recent releases.

OK, I will tell you.
    Mighty Moa is still here:)

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

PARMS is still there and seems (when I was there last Thursday) pretty much the same as when I went in April 2016. Only major difference I saw was now instead of a voting token they ask you who you want to support when you go in. There's an additional theatre for the West groups in Osaka now (which is a lot smaller).

Moa-chan is still there, and frankly in person is a force of nature!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[​IMG]

Spicey Ramen:^^;: x Haagen Daz :cold:

[​IMG]

Some clips from Chitan Challenge on FujiTV with Armor Girl Moa providing the voice.
    Chitan has some mad skills for sure.
    Amazing how Alice Project has developed and marketed this character.:approve:
    https://twitter.com/papalin/status/1054025969915191296
    https://twitter.com/MarronChris/status/1054031560989585410
    More here: #ちぃたんスパーク

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #6
    Motorsports Edition

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus from "Yoerosun"

http://www.at-s.com/sbstv/program/yoerosun/

11. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Sorry for the late story but here we go!;)

(I had the most amazing time, highlights including being called out with another idols graduation ceremony & having dinner with a couple of friends & one of my fave idols together! IDOL ADVENTURES NEVER DISAPPOINT!)

So...After idoling myself stupid for 10 days in the underground seeing countless shows, the 2nd weekend had come & it was time to see my beloved Kamen Joshi, as the weekends are best with the full Kamen armada (& the most girls) ...well the typhoon that weekend totally washed out that idea with cancelled shows and the JR line coming to a complete halt, this was for everyone's safety (Saturday I went to a another fave idol show 2 seconds from my stay & Sunday no one was going anywhere due to the severe weather.) I finally came to my last day (Monday) & had many important idol choices to make with shows shifting from the cancellations from Sunday. I always said if I went to Japan & didn't see Kamen Joshi I have done something terribly wrong! - So I made my way to Akiba (surprisingly ran into my college friends along the way who arrived a week or so later) and got ready! When I bought my KJ ticket, the Pasela booth girl instructed me that I would be going to the 8th floor instead of the 7th (PARMS) as it was being worked on. I was like ok... then the elevator was reserved for VIPs that were there for a convention of some sort on another floor. So I banded with the Destroyers hanging around & we made the trek UP 16 flights of stairs much to our dismay and the laughter of all as we were all exhausted getting to that 8th floor lol... They don't give you tokens anymore (as I mentioned a while back) & now they give you a vote ticket. As one of the staff was directing me I asked where I could put in my ticket for "Anna." He told me to wait till the end of the show to cast my vote, and I saw the classic name/picture drop boxes not far from where Reika was working the register/laptop. I knew this was a bad sign and Anna wasn't going to be there this day based on his reaction. I grabbed my meal ticket curry/melon soda & got seated in the theater area up front (as this floor has stationed seats - you have seen it on youtube when they watch the Kamen Joshi films) & I wondered if I had made a mistake with my idol choice for the day with all of the turbulence upon entering... I knew I was probably going to get a cadet/sub group combo based on the daily calendar but Alice Project is wild & circumstances can change instantly!

ALL OF THAT DOUBT & PAIN MELTED AWAY when Steam Girls marched out & started with "Sexy Rabbit" & I knew I was back home! Sara dominated that song & rattled through a blistering set with all the active Steam Girls present. Saki still needs some work but the others where at full charge! (Mao is also a hot ticket on stage!) This was followed by the Armor Girls (-Misa) & Moa was ready for battle & Sora's background antics were hilarious & well timed! Followed that with Alice Juban (YAY! ALL 3 MAIN GROUPS!) and we had Nanaka as center! (No Anna & Erina, ...Yukka was there but didn't perform & only showed up at buppan.) Nanaka especially (she was a monster) & Yuki just killed it! "2Die4" & the classic "Skeleton Sky" being a personal highlight for me! I HAD A BLAST right up front & with the great performances & set lists!

When the show was over they had a handshake for ticket holders then did 2-shot chekis only. This was HOT because there was no silly cheki machine to deal with on this floor, you just hand the guy a Y1000 or Y2000 for regular or a wide & you were off! The usual staff guy loved me because I kept looping & handing him Y2000 for wides.

I started with Nanaka because she stole the show for me & I haven't had a cheki with her since 2016. I love her size because she is rugged for an idol & the top of her head comes just up to my nose. We did a fighting pose & talked about her (& my love for A10.) Then at the end I MADE HER LAUGH SO HARD (we all know Nanaka has the best laugh) when I did "chocomachi" with my call & hands & she yelled out "PERFECT!" That was the best! She got my ticket support in her box that day!

Next I planned on hitting the Armor Girls & started with Hino as I have never talked with her before. She is quite pretty but has almost no English skills, still fun and she gave me a "Hino ad" to take with me...

Next up was Sora and holy cats is she awesome! She was super excited to talk with me & opened with a big "THANK YOU!" She had good English, I told her about my love for Armaga & she was impressed, she also asked me "Do you think My hair Is Cool?" Which was so funny... really loved her!

Next for cheki was Waka & she is a bundle of energy, had some English and was quite the darling.

Then I went for my classic Moa-chan, I said "Moa this is our 4th cheki together" and we did the opposite of our very 1st cheki lol... Moa-chan is always fantastic with a lot of English & is such a cutie! Talk time was short (for all) & I wanted to get another cheki for my neighbor friend back home of just Moa, (Koharu took all of these photos btw - as there was no cadets), and Moa was so funny saying "Cutetou Cutetou" trying to make herself even cuter for the picture, she asked me a bunch more questions in English & made me promise her that I would come to see her again next year... which I did. 6 cheki wides total this visit & that was all the buppan time there was! I was lucky the crowd of about 35 was light on chekis so I could keep that loop going!:XD:

If you have not seen Kamen Joshi live & in person, do yourself a favor & please make the effort, it will always be like lightning in a bottle, & you never know when your favorites might leave! I am so happy that I went to go see them again this day as it was, yet again, a very memorable experience. There was other foreigners not affiliated with me there that left before cheki time, & I honestly think that is one of the very best parts so don't miss out! Get chekis with your oshis as it's like taking home a memory!:D

*Also now that I have seen the "Nanaka Show" my vote is for her as center in the white mask as she made me a believer, and let's get Yuki as leader!!!!:1st::2nd:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

No worries, it was worth the wait!!!
    Excellent adventure, sounds like a blast. Shame you didn't get to see Anna & Erina for the last time, that would have been the topper.

:approve: Whether or not she can fully dedicate herself for the task, aside from all the MMA training, we will have to wait and see.
    Thanx for sharing the adventure:v:

*NEW SONG*
    Alice10 new song debut on 11/4 at MAYUFEST 2018.
    https://twitter.com/y_sakura_alice/status/1056544415366311936

*CRIMINALS BEWARE*
    KAWAMURA IS NOW IN CHARGE OF SECURITY

:fear:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...AND SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY WEAPONS.............
    .................................................SHE IS A WEAPON.
    https://twitter.com/kamen_star/status/1056387298051289088
    More here

#川村虹花

Easter Girls live 10/27 with new costumes:approve:

touchan

If you want to keep track of Hall Of Famer Kanon Mori,
    she is here -

@morikanon211

Excellent new hairstyle, still a total <3babe<3

One year Anniversary of Pink Crackers highlight reel.

[​IMG]

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #7

Autograph Showdown 2015
    (Bonus Nanaka)

14. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Your welcome buddy, glad you enjoyed the story, I have so many from this trip but Kamen Joshi made for a truly superb ending!;) Nanaka & Sora have definately moved up on my faves list!:cool: Thanks for the heads up on the new A10 song & putting up the classic Daily Alice Autograph Showdown, one of the best! :approve:

15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Stories like yours make me so exited to go see them again, I can't wait, but...
    Sigh.. 3 weeks, still 3 weeks till I fly to Tokyo again.
    My goal this time is chekis with all Armour girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Hey thanks for reading & the nice words!:D I am excited for you!:) 3 weeks is very soon & you will have a great story to tell us all when you come back! I did a group cheki with all of the Armor Girls last year which was a ton of fun... & since they were not doing groups at the show I was at this year, I needed to catch up with all those new Armor Girls! lol :blush:
    I will go back to see them again next year...;)

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my :) ... nice story... at ARIGATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Or what i can say?

18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

:D:D:DThanks!:D:D:D

19. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: Armor Girl Moa Tsukino Halloween makeup tutorial.

[​IMG]

Moa on Tik Tok
    https://twitter.com/ShoGon324Alice/status/1057030981775876096

Nanaka on Tik Tok
    https://t.tiktok.com/i18n/share/vid...m_medium=iphone&app=tiktok&utm_source=twitter

Easter Girls got theirs
    [​IMG]

Mmmmmm..............tasty

[​IMG]

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #8

Anna Surf-Cam at Zepp 2014

[​IMG]

Erina Fest 2015

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

ohh wish i could watch them live too someday!!!

I couldn't find my favorite vid of anna :(. But for the meantime i recently found erina speaking only in english in the whole video :1st:

• Like Like x 2