1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Good one, that's a classic!:approve:

This guy makes the best fan edits. Multiple cameras, cool graphics and good audio.
    Super Destroyer:1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]Mitsu Channel

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #9

Tag Team Pachinko Battle

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Halloween 2018

Amaga in Wonderland

[​IMG]

Stiga in McDonaldland
    [​IMG]

Alice10 in Disneyland
    [​IMG]

Most clever costume has to be Mai Mizusawa.
    Nicknamed "Maipu" dressed as "Mai-Pooh"

[​IMG]
    She wins:1st:

Top fan picks for week ending 10/28.

[​IMG]

Armor Girl Collection
    [​IMG]
    :approve:

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #10

:D

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my too much cute already!!
    My mouth going wet!

Anyway thanks!

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Waka Scores
    https://twitter.com/sora__kurumi/status/1057554283657289728
    @nozaki_waka

Kawamura & Kusunoki on Tik Tok
    https://t.tiktok.com/i18n/share/vid...m_medium=iphone&app=tiktok&utm_source=twitter

If you ever wanted to know what Missy looks like with blue eyes, here's your chance.
    https://twitter.com/misa__kubota/status/1057520217604153344

Destroyers are killin' it with the Armor Girls artwork.:approve:
    [​IMG]

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #11

Star Jyan Live

Summit of Mt. Fuji

• Like Like x 1
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I have no words enough for tell my feelings that picture... Them all at so .. You know. Thanks a like again...

6. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Ok, I summarise my experiences of seeing the girls over the last couple of weeks now that I am home. I would note that before this trip I had been to the theatre in Akihabara once (April 2016) when i had got a wide cheki with Erina. i would also note that I am a very very shy person. I am still amazed that I was able to get a picture with Erina the first time i went as normally I would just freeze up at the idea and not go up and do it.

22/10 (Monday)
    From previous comments made in this thread i saw that the 'West groups play Dotonbori in Osaka on Monday evenings. From Ao's twitter i got the times that Easter Girls would be performing. I arrived in time for the first performance, but missed the performances by Cervier (yes this is spelt wrong and a quick Google isn't giving me the correct spelling) West and it's trainees. I was rather amazed by the array of camera equipment some of the Japanese crowd had. At the end of the performances all of the groups come over to the side where the crowd are and you can queue and get a high-touch with them all (for free). They then allow for payment for chekis/wide chekis. I decided to get a wide-checki with Satsuki-chan. I was actually very impressed with meeting her. Whilst she didn't really speak any English she established I spoke a little Japanese and we communicated quite successfully.

Given I missed the start of the first live I hung around for the second one and watched through that too. Again I did the high-touch (as why not) and then got a wide shot with me and all of the Easter Girls who were there (all minus Miyu) signed by Satsuki-chan (of course).

Unfortunately I did then have to leave and meet someone but we actually did catch the third Easter Girls performance although I could't stick around.

Later that evening i had a bit more fun as I had already decided that I wanted to go to the theatre in Osaka the next evening. As it is quite small I decided to get an advanced ticket and pay via Family Mart (which there was one right by my hotel). Getting the ticket online didn't seem to bad but I must have spent the best part of 30mins at the machine in Family Mart (once i had got the girl behind the till to understand what I wanted so she could direct me to it (turned out it was downstairs which I didn't even know existed in the shop!)). But eventually success and I had got the necessary paperwork, paid for the ticket and had the PDF of the QR code for the ticket saved on my phone to use to get in the following night.

23/10 (Tuesday)
    During the day I did the sensible thing and worked out where the Osaka theatre was and how long it was going to take to get there. i then turned up about 10mins before it opened to find ... only one other person waiting. Getting in wasn't a problem and it was a good show (Miyu performed this time and it appeared that Ririka had the night off). There weren't many people there at all for the early part, maybe 12-15, and I found it quite amusing that they had what appeared to be one very junior trainee standing at the back of the audience watching and one not quite so junior one dancing by the door.

Again i got a wide-checki with Satsuki-chan and we conversed a little in simple Japanese (she wanted to know if i liked Japanese food and if so what. When I said Okonomiyaki she said that it was good Osaka food :))

25/10 (Thursday)
    As Thursday seems to be a good day, from the schedules, to see main members I rejigged my travel plans so that I arrived back in Tokyo a bit earlier giving me time to check into my hotel there, freshen up and then get over to Akihabara. Got there about half an hour before they start selling door tickets so wandered around a bit and then went to PARMS at 17:00. Got a ticket for Part 1 and struggled up to the seventh floor (given how unfit I am it is a struggle).

The performances were excellent and I think that the dancing was noticeably better than when I saw them previously. Things just seemed sharper which is to be expected when they have been going this for another couple of years. During Armour Girls performance one of Sora's fans insisted that i borrowed one of his light sticks :) Of course after the performance came cheki time ...

Firstly I decided to go with Waka-chan. I like Waka-chan, she's cute and she always likes it if you reply to her cheerful good morning on Twitter. She was very surprised that someone had asked for her that early in the session and when she found out it was a foreigner she went into overdrive. No English here but lots and lots of energy ... which seemed to go to even higher levels when I amazed her by telling her that I read her Twitter. She maybe tiny but she left a really good impression.

Secondly I went with Moa-chan. Had a few issues with the staff understanding my (perfectly correct) pronunciation of Moa-chan but we got there in the end. Moa-chan is ... well .... a force of nature. It's basically a question of whether you can get a word in edge ways and her English is perfectly reasonable for this sort of situation. She was perfectly capable of asking me questions in English and understanding the answers. Great experience meeting her and she insisted we did a heart pose together.

29/10 (Monday)
    Again Monday seems to be a good day to go to the theatre and seeing as I was flying home on the following Thursday I decided to go to both Parts on the Monday. Also these performances turned out to be of the derived sub-units, Prism, Cherry Blossom, etc. which would be something a bit different.

Part 1 was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it. i then decided to get any checki's i wanted after this part so i could leave straight after Part 2 to get the train back to Shinjuku. Checki's this time were:

Erina-chan ... I like Erina and I was impressed when I met her previously. Given that she is graduating later this month this was another reason i wanted to meet her again and I had been disappointed that she hadn't been performing on the previous Thursday ... but here she was now. We did a Cherry Blossom pose at her request and then I told her that unfortunately I had to go back to England on Thursday and congratulated her on her upcoming birthday show and graduation. Despite my bad Japanese she understood what I was saying so I am happy I was able to get that message across.

Waka-chan ... had to see Waka-chan again. She wasn't in any of the derived sub-units so performed with OZ tonight wearing her little purple costume with some purple horns. The horns meant that she kept on doing the "grrrr with clawed fingers" pose at me randomly whilst we were communicating.

Moa-chan ... She, like Waka-chan, recognised me from the previous week. I wanted to tell Moa-chan that I liked her Tik-Tok videos and I managed to do this ... once I got a word in! She asked if there were any in particular I like or just all of them which I had to say all of them as whilst I may like some more than others identifying them would have been impossible.

I enjoyed Part 2, although not as much as part 1 ... mainly because it was very crowded and frankly after being on my feet for 4 hours (after having had a busy day as well) they hurt. The new costumes were nice (amusingly during the Prism MC in Part 1 they asked the audience about their new costume and asked if they would prefer a sailor uniform or a blazer one ... the audience said sailor and fortunately that's what it was much to the girls relief). At the end I made quite a sharp exit as i wanted to get back to the hotel.

Overall i would class it as a success. I was able to congratulate Erina on her graduation and meet Satsuki-chan, Waka-chan and Moa-chan and successfully communicate with them. Of the latter three Satsuki-chan impressed me the most as, despite being the youngest, she really did have the ability to communicate simply to a foreigner with a little Japanese really well and she was very confident and impressive. She really gives the impression that you have her full attention when you are speaking to her. If you don't speak Japanese then Moa-chan is a good option (but she is a force of nature). Waka-chan is great but don't expect any deep conversations unless you speak good Japanese. Now i just need to work out if I can go to Japan sooner than I was originally planning for my next trip.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Thanks infinitehippos! I very much enjoyed reading about your Kamen Joshi Adventure! Being shy I think you did very very well! I think you are the 1st to have gone to the Osaka Theater of the forum members here! Sharing our different experiences is so important in enlightening the international fan base! :) Bravo!

Like you, I am looking forward to seeing the girls again in 2019...:cool:

9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Excellent read, thanks for taking the time to share the adventure.:approve:

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #12

2012 Flashback

Erinyan in OZ
    Playing Glenda the Good Witch
    Can't miss Babyface Nanaka as Dorothy and Snowchan as the Bumble Bee:)

Anna in Cherry Blossom

Anna in 1st Gen Alice10

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Is them graduate reason different then Himetan was? :( ... life is sometime just one :censored: soap movie... :cry:

Well... When look Moa´s age, her still maybe something between 3-5 years... but... :cold: i don´t know...

11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Isn´t that track show jus Mayufest? them shirts says so...

Anyway. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksssssssssssssssss!! Arigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    Oh, what, was i too loud? how it possible?
    well...

13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #14

Anna gets hypnotized by MMA fighter Bob "BEAST" Sapp. (subs)

[​IMG]KamenGaijin

That time Erinyan's parents came to the theater circa 2013
    Those SG jumpsuits were amazing, they should bring them back.

[​IMG]

14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Masked Visual Radio

渋谷クロスFM

Morishita Superfan strikes again:approve:

[​IMG]
    @morishita_mao

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #15

Anna in STAR JYAN

[​IMG]

Erina Fest 2014

[​IMG]

15. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Alice10 Watersports.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1060070575236767744

Moa Tik Tok

[​IMG]

Chitan Halloween[hehe]

[​IMG]

Kawamura Butt Shot:lol:

[​IMG]

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #16

Anna Fest 2013

[​IMG]

Erinyan returns to the stage after her first eye surgery:1st:

[​IMG]

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #17

The Tachibana Era begins January 1, 2013

[​IMG]

The Shit Flavored Curry Incident (subs)

[​IMG]

17. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

Do you guys know who's the 2 new girls in erina's channel?

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: Alice10 Mayu Kusunoki 26th Birth Fest.

[​IMG]
    @kusunoki__mayu

Kamen Joshi: Steam Girl Shihori Yukino on Tik Tok

@shihori0125

Erina & Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #18

Anna Fest 2015

[​IMG]

Captain of "I Can Fry"

[​IMG]

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Great idea... our greatest Alixx #10! Sorry if that get youre angry or sad... but... Maybe youre someones superhero!!!!!

And Arigato that post... agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiin!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Clips from Erinyan's Birth Fest 11/10.
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1061286966593970177
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1061287587556425728

Kusunoki & Kojima phone prank on Sakamoto[hehe]

[​IMG]

Shihori on Tik Tok #2

[​IMG]