1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I know probably not all off you are interested in Cerisier but as they are part of/are owned by etc. Aliceproject this is the section they belong in.

I went to their first oneman live in Zepp Diver City today and it was a excellent (sold out!!!) show. Started off with 2 songs by their, what google translates as, candidates (although a few candidates were also allowed a performance during the main show). They did their best but were still a bit rough, but they pass on effort alone.

Then it was time for the girls of Cerisier to take over the stage and even though I saw them last tuesday in parms I must say they have grown since I first saw them last May.
    Danceroutines fit the songs and were well executed, clearly the girls put a lot of effort in that and also a big part of the singing was, to my ears, real live singing.
    But offcourse the most important part was that the girls themselves really enjoyed it and that was reflected by the audience.

Right before the encore it was announced that Cerisier will hold their 2nd oneman live on the 15th of July 2019 in Stellar Ball, Shinagawa, 1 song encore

Concert lasted for about 130/140 minutes

After the concert it was cheki time. First I got a shot with the candidate girls who, during the main , performed a high tempo with very intense dance routine song. I liked the song and liked their performance so to reward them a bit I took a cheki with them.
    I must say here that, for as far as I could tell I was the only non-asian foreigner in the audience (there were a few Koreans) so when I went for the cheki the girls were very happily surprised.
    Then I went back into the main hall (candidates did their chekis in the lobby) for chekis with Cerisier. First they split the group in 4 little groups of east and 1 for west. I chose the group with my Oshi, Neachin who, even though I told her on tuesday in parms (were she did recognize me from 6 months ago) that I would be visiting this live was genuinely surprised that that was true. She reacted extremelye enthusiastic and she threw herself next to me for the cheki and it showed in the shot.
    Other girls were also extremely happy and I have the gut feeling that they gave me a little bit more interaction time then the others, not much though as those first groupshots were in high tempo.

After that I took a shot with the west girls, here to happy faces and I could feel (and after the shot see) their looser Osaka vibe.

Then they started signed two-shots. Offcourse I got one with Neachin, even though her English is still virtually non existent and my Japanese is just as bad we still both knew enough to have a funny liitle chat and the cheki turned out really well.

I stayed untill everything was over and the girls said their goodbyes. After that it was a plate of curry at the foodcourt (just in time as it was 21.25 and last order was at 21.30) and then back to my hotel.

Points of interest/improvement:
    - I would love to see the danceroutines allow the girls to switch sides on the stage. Now it was that girls were staying on their starting side so girls on the left side had very little interaction with the audience on the right and vice versa.
    - A lot of girls, woman and even old ladies in the audience. They were also willing to spend a lot (really a lot) on chekis (although the seemed to like small more then wide)
    - chekis were golden in terms of revenue. The piles of cash were huge.
    - personally I was impressed that they managed to sell out. Quite impressive for a group with just one single (although the 2nd one was now for sale as merch).

Lastly I want to express my thanks to the Japanese guy who gave me (as in for free) the ticket of a friend of his who couldn't make it. It was numbered A194 so thanks to that I had a very good 2nd row seat. (my own ticket was B54)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Thanx for taking the time to share your experience, sounds like a good time.
    Happy to see that they are having some success.

Erina Graduation Countdown Tribute #29

The look on the other panel guests faces when she reaches for the mask and goes full impromptu hedoban mode with the perfect backing track.

Never let it be said that the kid didn't give us 100% at all times.
    :1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here

This one just uploaded today and makes for a great bonus.

Erinyan's final words.

Companion Article
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/1198540/

[​IMG]

Erina's final show is now in the store on BD/DVD ready for purchase.
    https://www.alice-project.biz/goods

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  3. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

day1 post Erina KJ reaction: wow, were titless now.

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Always been more of an ASS-MAN;)
    KJ is still killin' it with M & M.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I am dead tired (went to the free show and part 2) ndso I am gonna keep it short.

- Anna's last normal performance was on the 8th floor
    - Anna cried (so cute)
    - All girls (yes also the short hair ones) had a ponytail in Anna's honour
    - When the Japanese Momomin fans heard that I was a Momomin fan to the night got even more fun
    - Got a Momomin 22nd birthday event wristband as a present from the Momomin cheer leader

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

7 Days till MMA Fight Night

7 days until DEEP JEWELS 22 on 12/1.
    ...and only now was I able to find the DJ21 fight from September.

Nanaka's overall record is currently 2W and 2L.
    It's become crystal clear that Nanaka's strengths are her devastating kicks and sledgehammer punches.
    Clear to her opponents as well that the only counter strategy is to keep her in close to avoid getting pummeled and go for the submission hold as seen above. I'm confident that her trainers and Nanami are aware of this trend and will make the necessary adjustments for this weekend.

Regardless of outcome, Nanaka is still the most savage idol on the planet and deserves a ton of respect for being the first to take on this challenge. Kind of shame that we haven't seen another idol get onboard. They could really build up a lot of hype with an "Idol vs. Idol" matchup.

Nanaka Kawamura promo vid for DEEP JEWELS 22.

Short but sweet set at the Young Champion 30th Anniversary Festival.

Set List:
    Kizuna No Chikara
    Marine Road
    Cho Adventure

7. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

Anyone also having a junketsuu marathon???

8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Not me, i'm currently in line for Anna's graduation show and let me tell you, that line is LOOOONG (and growing)

9. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

I wish i could be there too.. To watch anna's graduation.
    Didn't you watch erina's graduation?

10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all the stories Oddball82! Wonderful to hear! You are lucky to be there for An-chan's final! :1st::cute:;)

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    No Anna No life ⭐ Forever 2018.11.25

That was what was engraved in the wristbands that were handed out today (together with a weird light up headband and even weirder shaped red balloon) and all the fans lived this night by that creed.

Parms was packed completly full which certainly made for a good atmosphere, lots of red shirts with various references to Anna.

Show started with all the girls from Armour, Steam and Alice10 performing at the same time which lasted for about 30/40 min after which the stage was given completly over to Alice10 who brought the roof down (the audience to by the way) with a stellar performance divided in three parts. During the 2nd part they had as special guest a former member but I don't know who. Blond with long hair.
    During part 3 Anna also did one song solo.
    Like I said the performance was divided in three parts so we had 2 breaks. During break 1 there was a large cake and presents, break 2 was a letter read by Sakura (tears flowed)
    The last song performed all the other girls (including pa-ken and slime) also came on stage and sko everyone knew that it was going to happen now:
    Anna would be receiving her diploma (?) and graduate from Kamenjoshi.
    It took quite a while as there were a few speaches and there was still some joking around but as the ceremony progressed so did the emotion rise.
    After the call all the girls bowed and the light on stage turned off and only a lone spotlight shone on Alice10 and after a while, after the other groups had left the stage, still in that lone spotlight Alice10 (and the audience) broke and let their tears flow. But Anna had to face the last step to graduation alone, crying she donned the red mask one last time, picked up her scissor and slowly lifted it above her head and stood there silent.
    Then the scissor closed and she brought it down hugged it and then put it on the stage floor.
    Then came the worst part, and I am not ashamed to say that even I cried here, with immense effort and clearly overwhelmed by emotions and tears she ligted the red mask of her face, hugging it even more tightly and then slowly while bowing put it on the floor. Then the lights faded and when the backgroundmusic stopped and the lights went back on Anna was no longer there........ and the audience remained silent, overwhelmed by what had just passed.

So I hope I could bring over a little bit of the emotions that were felt during Anna's graduation. I think it is a graduation worthy of legends.

Luckily everyone still got the chance (after the group together with audience photos) for one last cheki with Anna if they wished and boy did people want that. I left at 23.30 when the other girls were done with chekis and left and the row was still atleast 120 people long (they might be finishing up now)
    I took chekis with Momomin as usual (crying pose this time)
    And with Saria Seira who was clearly not expecting her name to be called but she recognized me from the day before as Pa-ken had bar duty and she handed me my drink. I told her that I would be trying to keep track of her which made her happy.

After some talking with other fans I left this emotional rollercoaster. If the graduation of a girl that I don't oshi (but do respect immensly) already manages to bring me to tears then I am afraid for the moment that Momomin graduates.

• Like Like x 1
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Excellent read Oddball82 for us Anna oshi & Kamen Joshi fans in general. Thank you. It is TRULY the end of an era...<3

13. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I'd say that Anna's graduation is up for order ... But currently it looks like someone may have got some copy and paste errors in the listings ... Like the disk titled for Anna graduation saying it's Erina's in its description ...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: Easter Girls Leader Satsuki Mine preview vid for the second solo BD/DVD.
    :approve:

@mine_satsuki

Pink Crackers 2018 Winter Olympics (PLAYGROUND EDITION);)

[​IMG]

Anna Graduation Countdown Tribute #30

This entire video is an amazing experience to watch, but specifically Anna's crowd surf that begins around the 57 min. mark. Perhaps one of her finest moments in her nearly 8 year career.
    Some of those shots from her hand held camera looking back at that massive stage gives an indication of just how deep she went into the crowd. Doubtful if you'll ever see an artist of any genre get that much depth.

tokyosportsmovie highlight preview
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1067040580973121536

Final performance on sale now.
    https://www.alice-project.biz/goods

15. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

humans people humans people humans !!!!!!
    The mask left is no ordinairy mask !!!!!
    What is happening ???????

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

o_O So what are her plans? There are a girls whose end them music career when them "idol" career at ends...
    :confused: But... Anna isn´t seen at any difficulties these times. Why i think at that like?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

My copy of the BD is currently on its way :inlove:

Or not ... it was listed, same as Erina's but now I'm not showing anything after 20th October.

• Like Like x 1
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I think, if I wanna walk around somewhere at not so safe area I know whose two I try ask... Just kidding but it would be hard to me...

At me there still super might Moa!!

And Alixx #10, of course!!

19. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Weird:glare:. I saw it as you did with the date stamp mixed up, but they were both there.:confused:
    Will be impossible to give them my cash:fp:

Outtakes from Anna's graduation from tokyosportsmovie.
    Great clip with Reika doing MAD CROC
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1067434889975234560

Operator in Osaka giving us the up close solo cam of KJWEST cadet Yuno.
    I like her, she's good. Definitely on the "keep an eye on" list.:)

2 things that never get old:
    Those eyes peering at you from behind the mask at 00:25...........
    .....and DESTINY:approve:

@mochiduki_yuno

Pink Crackers TASTE-A-THON (insect edition)

[​IMG]

Who do I have to kill to score that jacket?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Looks like they are starting to add more releases in on the goods page ... The Halloween show from 21/10 is now listed and the show in 25/10 (which I saw in person) are now there with various others in between.

As long as the previous orders for things like Erina's graduation are still honoured ...