Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh? Are you sure you can found in that?

2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

3. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

2nd gen red mask: monday

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Anna's final show highlights from [​IMG]tokyosportsmovie

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anna will forever be honored in the Alice Project Hall of Fame
    [​IMG]

12/17 graduation from Steam Girls for Seri, Yuuri and Mao in part 1, and they join Alice10 in part 2.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12422267110.html
    ***I got Seri for new center and Nanaka as leader. CHANGE MY MIND

Moa & Kagura:cute:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Agreed... Nanaka for center & Yuki for leader! :1st::2nd: I love the Nanaka show...

7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So tonight was sadly the last time for me I could go to see Kamenjoshi before I fly back home to The Netherlands tomorrow. (unless I am very lucky I probably can only return in October )
    But because I wanted to leave without any regrets I went today to part 1 and part 2 (as opposed to normally just part 2) and I had a blast.

Good times already started at 17.00 when the ticketsales started as there were 2 girls from my country standing hopelessly confused in the 1F lobby wanting to buy tickets. I helped them out a bit and explained to them how the ticket works, where they needed to go and how the voting works. After that I did the same to an Australian couple. Both pairs had heard via via about Kamenjoshi and were very curious to see something completely on the opposite Japanese culture scale compared to temples and shrines.
    Nothing wrong with shrines though as it seems me praying yesterday at Tokyo Daijingu (and Yasukuni) probably make the Kami smile upon me as I was rewarded with extra Momomin performances (note: It seems that Momomin also regurly visits Tokyo Daijingu).

Part 1 started of with Slime girls, but wait.... That's not Slime girls.... That's Momomin? (and other full members, sorry I just can't remember everybody)
    I was totally surprised, especially as they also introduced themselves as Slimegirls. But what do I care, more Momomin was 100% ok for me and to make it even more cute she made two little twintails in her hair (check her twitter for pictures).
    After that was I believe Oz but I don't think there line-up was what it should normally be.
    Then my favourite Armour Girls, great show, great fun and I had a blast cheering for Momomin with other fans who totally absorbed me into there group, awesome time.
    Then Steamgirls, I have really taken a liking to Shihori and cheered for her as much as I could and I really hope she is stil around next year. Fun fact: Steamgirls think 2 girls in the boat is better then one
    Then was it Alice10 turn to throw themselves on the stage and they did what they do best and that is turning parms into a madhouse. Great fun.
    After part 1 was finished I had a chat with the Dutch girls and the Australian couple who all really liked what they just had witnessed and I think they will do a good word for Kamenjoshi to their friends and family back home.
    Took a cheki with Momomin, who had changed especially for the cheki's back into her slimegirls outfit and also put the twintails back in her hair (other girls also changed back to slimegirls). She asked if the tails were cute, which they obviously are, and then I told her that I also would be there for part 2 which earned me a few extra high fives also picked up the dvd.

When part 2 started I thought that Momomin & co would start again as slimegirls but that didn't happen. Instead we had again a unit on stage I had never seen before, once again I must apologize for not knowing every member, but they were all full members (I did recognize Nodoka)
    After that came Armourgirls (so yes, Momomin changed back into the black dress style outfit they use lately). Again a blast cheering and I can wholeheartly recommend it to anyone.
    During the final mc part Momomin excused herself, took her helmet and blasted off the stage, hmm ok.
    Wasn't long before I got to see why though as next was again something new (for me).
    Momomin & co had changed into (atleast for the tophalf) chinese style costumes. Great little unit and the members looked like they really had fun.
    Steamgirls was next, good show but I got the feeling that the songs chosen for this set were a bit on the slow side compared to what I am used to see them do.
    Alice10 once again fished the show, great energy but it is weird seeing them perform without a red mask between them so I am glad that will soon return.

As I return home I didn't have to worry about my budget so I put my last ¥10000 bill into the machine and bought 5 cheki tickets. Took a cheki with Shihori first who was very nice and up close she looks more like 16 then 27.
    Then I did one with Sora who still remembered doing a cheki with me monday last week. We did on her initiative some funny pose and I told her I would be back October next year which she found a long time (can't disagree on that) and the she asked if I liked her blue hair to which I told her that she should never change.
    Then it was time to (for the first time) to take a cheki with Moa. I must admit that thanks to what I read here on the forum I was a bit nervous, you know, the whole force of nature thing and such. And yes she speaks fast, but for anyone who speaks decently enough English (and I think I do) it is perfectly doable to have a normal conversation with her. I also believe her English to probably be one of the best in Kamenjoshi as also her pronunciation was spot on. Great little chat with a great girl.
    Last 2 chekitickets were for Momomin. First one was just a normal one but when I returned for the 2nd one I just wanted a picture of her without me. I did however had a request for her pose though. If you people search for Momomin pictures you will definitely come across a picture of her in a (police?) uniform with a sort of "tss" look. I showed her that picture with the question if she could do that for me which totally struck her smack in the face. She was like "why? why?" I told her the expression was cute and I got what was what I thought my final picture with her.
    As some you can guess by how I frased that last sentence it turned out that it wouldn't be the last. As I was communicating with some other Momomin fans (can't really call it talking as I don't speak Japanese, but fandom trancends such matters) I showed them the stack of cheki I had collected this holiday. One of the guys ran over to the ticketmachine and when he returned he gave me the ¥2000 ticket he bought and pushed me on to take one of those selector cheki's. I couldn't believe he was serious, but he absolutely was. When I realized this I threw my pack down and ran to the stage and got a cheki with Momomin, Shihori and Moa. I had them play janken for the signature (which people on the floor found pretty amusing). Shihori won.

After the girls had said there goodbyes I thanked the fans who so warmly accepted me in their mids and walked back to my hotel, grinning like a little kid.

And know it is 0249 and I have to get up at 05.15

Good times

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Awesome stories Oddball82! Thanks again for your report! :cool:

A good point was brought up here, as much as Alice Project wants foreign fans to visit, the process to actually see the show is not well explained anywhere public at the venue & you have to actually research it online. It's quite complex compared to other Underground Idol shows (between entry/what you do with what you get each day/& ticketed buppan). It would not take them long to draw up instructions for foreign fans to see/follow once you enter Pasela Resorts so that the process could go smoother for those new to the adventure. ;)

Moa & Yuki are the best members of the group to talk English with. I find Nanaka, Sora, Misa (& previously Anna) pretty good as well.

Fun Fact: When I was in Japan a couple months ago I actually spotted Momomin in Shibuya Crossing shopping!:hehe: I also spotted Ladybaby walking the streets the same day.o_O Sometimes I chase the idols down, sometimes I leave them be. [hehe]

I wish the new center would have their own color mask, as Alice Project had pink before red, & I think red should go with Anna, & if Nanaka is center than she should have the WHITE MASK! :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

... Pink?? REALLY?

I see your points...

10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That's more of a want than a prediction.:)

No one is more pro Nanaka than yours truly.........

November 16,2016 - post#248 - page 13

November 17,2016 - post #251 - page 13

November 23,2016 - post #278 - page 14
    blurryeyes said:
    I think both Sara & Mai want Anna's spot someday

Alixx #10: ↑
    Nanaka may have something to say about that.:explode:

The issue is that all the members that are graduating, besides Sakamoto (health reasons) are at least 26 years of age. Yuki will turn 26 in a few weeks. It seems illogical, "IN...MY...OPINION", that they would appoint her to the second most recognized position at this later stage of her career. Kusunoki is also 26 now and would seem odd for the same reasons, however Kojima may have something to say about this as she has quietly been adding up quite a number of years of experience and is only 22.

Big fan of Snowchan as well..........
    See page 14 - November 20,2016 - post #261
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/alice-project.7508/page-14

If Yuki is appointed leader it may be a brief run for the reasons stated above, I would conclude that a more youthful direction would be timely and the next prime members are precisely the 3 that got promoted from cadet to Alice10 in one years time. Seri, Yuuri and Mao.
    The latter 2 are 16 years old and will get there chance in a few years.
    Seri :arrow: GREEN MASK. ;)

This has been a very unpredictable year for sure, only management knows what's best and I'll be happy with whatever they decide.
    If they start making shitty songs, thats the time when I'll bail.

A "stimulating" challenge

[​IMG]

Their otter is crazy:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    https://twitter.com/sqex_ee/status/1065439727795474432

11. SummitSlimegirls

[​IMG]
    ↑YOU↑
    ↓ME↓
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    VICTORY:1st:
    https://twitter.com/kusamura_eisei/status/1068821567335948288

Nanaka captures another win bringing her overall record to 3W-2L

Since AbemaTV is now broadcasting the fights live, video clips are nearly impossible to come by due their copyright ownership. The folks at www.mmarising.com were kind enough to give us some play-by-play analysis for now.

Atomweight Bout – 2×5
    Nanaka “Nijika” Kawamura vs Tomomi Souda
    Round 1:
    Referee for this bout is Masato Fukuda. Souda tries to brawl and Kawamura counters with a waist tackle. She moves to side control, but Souda posts with her arm and stands back up. Kawamura secures another takedown and looks again to move to side control, but Souda retains full guard. She attacks with a guillotine choke attempt and uses that to stand up. Kawamura lands hooks in close and Souda grabs on to her in order to avoid more damage. Late in the round, Souda fires off wild punches.

Round 2:
    Kawamura counters Souda’s left hands with a takedown attempt in round two. Souda sprawls and lands clinch knees. Kawamura gets her down and hunts for an arm-triangle choke. Souda defends and battles back to her feet. She lands a nice right hook and Kawamura clinches. Both women throw knees until the referee separates them. Souda tries to initiate a striking exchange and Kawamura takes her down. She prevents Souda from reversing and remains on top until the end of the fight.

Judges Toyonaga, Niimi and Uematsu all score the fight 20-18 for the winner by Unanimous Decision, Kawamura.

Winner: Nanaka Kawamura by Unanimous Decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18) after two 5:00 rounds. She improves to 2-2-0.

Tons of great still shots seen here:
    #川村虹花
    #DEEPJEWELS22
    #DEEPJEWELS

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nijika?
    Btw... are youre reconize whose these whose seen that twiter´s video?

15. SummitSlimegirls

4 elements:
    1. (Fire) Yay! Nijika won! Im glad Nanaka avoid like a ninja all those infamous MMA injury. They come in a large variety of setback. I get seriously tense on weekfight!

2. (Rock) But im still KO Anna graduate with Kizuna No Chikara, maybe i dream that, i'm not sure yet.

3. (Air) Now since our next center is around the corner, i wonder how far are we living in a Mao push universe exactly?

4. (Water) If someone could alert Alice Project we just sign a law in Canada which state Mayu can stay with Kamen Joshi until she 47 years old, that mean she safe from graduating until 2039 and can be next redmask, i would appreciate, thanks.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

This could have been a potential career ender.......
    https://twitter.com/kusamura_eisei/status/1068819341662199808
    ..................................................................for the other girl:yikes:

Song #1
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ2Jqj3oZ_8XfNVfxZ9hcfRY0rLTiSFeu

The Morishita Era begins 1/1/2023
    [​IMG]
    Nice Fucking Hat:approve:

Message sent and received via telepathy;)
    [​IMG]

Happy Idol:):):):):):):)
    https://twitter.com/kusamura_eisei/status/1068819913408573440

Drum Master Waka-san's 40th Birthday with KJ Drum Corp.
    Future Ace Seri front and center.:DGo Green:D
    Best part, aside from the performance, is the crowd getting totally shitfaced.:approve::approve::approve:
    https://twitter.com/HIROZUMI_JAPAN/status/1067405626467217410
    *EXTENDED KJ DRUM SOLO
    https://twitter.com/HIROZUMI_JAPAN/status/1067406218501619712

KAMEN JOSHI: Armor Girls LIVE 12/1/2018
    They look great in those new costumes, especially the girl with the purple, I just can't ever remember her name:confused:;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks!

Elements? Well nothing cam at mind...

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

I'll take the before, the after and all points in between.:)

[​IMG]

Hungry Idols[hehe]

[​IMG]

Who's it going to be???
    Adding another member (or two) to the Pink Crackers team.
    Is it going to be Saki, Seri, Sora or Maari:?:
    Since Sora has infiltrated Nanaka's channel, I got Seri FTW. :DGo Green:D

[​IMG]

Armor Girls Dominated on this day 12/2/2018:1st:

[​IMG]

19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I personally want Sora to become a partner of Nanaka and Momomin.

Practical reason: it looks like Nanaka's time for youtuberecording has turned limited and Sora can fill that gap.
    Emotional: chemistry between Momomin and Sora is so damn good, I really enjoy watching them together.

20. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

The upcoming akiba collection would it be the last?