1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    It was Moa's birthday today at PARMS, and you could tell she's probably the most popular member since there was so many people today. Great setlist today for Steam and Armor too.

Steam
    destiny
    cosmic love
    High and Low
    Rai-Adventure

Armor
    OmoidesaLover
    Dango san kyodai
    Shaninuni Dash
    Kokoroid

Haha, how could I forget. I'll always remember Ririka as the person who was one of Mana Sakamoto's biggest fans.

Have very high hopes for Yuno. She caught my eye sometime last year and I followed her on a whim.

https://aliceprojectgoods.com

is their website for buying birthday T-shirts without buying at the entrance. You'll have to pick the one that says 『窪田美沙』生誕祭Tシャツ(配送限定・配送料込)(Kubota Misa Birthday Fest T shirt, delivery only, shipping included) but its about 1000 yen more expensive than exchanging at Kamen Joshi Cafe. I've never used the site before too, so I can't really comment on it, however it does say that it will ship after the live is over. The sale period is only until March 10 though.

2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Hey amush, Miishan shirts are on sale now until March 10th.
    If your friend can go to the first floor of the PASELA RESORT building he should be able to get them.
    The information is here:
    https://twitter.com/k0315ykm/status/1102617115167617024

Look for the big sign here:
    https://twitter.com/misa__kubota/status/1103296251095703554

[​IMG]
    Great looking design!!!​

3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Wished Moa a happy b-day and she favorited,:blush: it's funny that I landed between Misa/Anna's b-day wishes for her (on Twitter.):cool: SO GLAD ARMAGA PLAYED DANGO as I have not seen that song make the setlist in quite some time!:1st:

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

:lol: No worries, just bustin' your balls. I'm quite confident your fully aware of the members out west.

Additionally, it was Alice10 member Yuuka Kojima's 5th year anniversary of debut:ome:

For the truly hardcore of the Moa Militia, today at 19:00hrs JPT, Moa will be doing a 2 hour "modeling";) livestream.
    https://twitter.com/kyoshujo/status/1103588755200307200

Can't find the direct link, but it will appear at said time on this YT channel, see you there.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/rootdesigninc/featured

5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I sadly don't have the time to follow all the members in a way as you do Alixx (that's why I am very gratefull for your efforts) so I don't know many of the trainee members but I really want Seira Saria to get moved to one of the 3 main groups. That girl stole a part of me when I saw her last November and I find her blogs and twitter (even with the shortcomings of online translators) highly entertaining.
    She is the one who right know will be my new KamiOshi in Kamen Joshi when the moment comes that Momomin graduates (Offcourse I hope that that moment will not come for atleast a few years but I think you get what I mean)

On another note:
    That modelling stream from Moa was very entertaining. Is she actually interested in models? Seeing she seemed quite happy with the modelling scissors and kits she got as a present.

6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

:cool:Thank you for the kind words.

She will, just a matter of time:)
    Speaking of, fresh live from 3/8.
    Enjoy:D

if the video does not show watch the video here

We can only assume. With a black belt in karate, the bass playing and the voice acting, it would certainly fit with her overall meticulous nature.
    For those that missed it...........

[​IMG]株式会社ルートデザイン

Great stuff on the hashtag today. Lots of fresh pics, fan art and video. #仮面女子
    This one was the standout for me.
    https://twitter.com/The_Honji/status/1101151727724593154

...........and now, off to see the wizard.;)

aki aki

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    MoaMP5picture.jpg

Ok I admit it :oops: I have a soft spot for cute (Japanese) girls with guns so Moa scores loads of points with this one. Also bonus points for having her finger correctly next to the trigger instead of on it :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I see it little different... but... well... Are someone look too much "KA"?

9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... well... thats yours...

11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

............and to help get familiarized with the 2 new official KAMEN JOSHI: Easter Girl members.............

Kotone-cam

Blue Sky
    Kokoroid

Yuno-cam

Cinderella
    Mirai No Hikari- Erai Yaccha Jinrui

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New leader Mayu brand new institutes of face of spooky mighty deathly nightmares proudly present:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hungry snack snack snack snack.. could.. could i bite your brain?? Ooohhhpplleeaassee...
    Exhibit A: Kotone. Status: Unleash.
    [​IMG]
    Tell me why?? Why i am here?? I swear to you i didn't do anything wrong!!
    Exhibit B: Yuno. Status: Free to become.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Kamen Joshi Rare Songs live today, Momomin was even like "The last time I did this was likely SSA". Everyone was in the Budokan outfit (the corset with the net like undershirt and the orange leg warmers)

Set list
    Kamen Joshi
    Personia
    Zenryoku Engine
    Kasokusuru Trial

Jumping Baby
    2die4
    Mai Men

Steam

High and Low
    Mirai no Hikari
    Rai-Adventure

Armor

Shanimuni Dash
    OmoidesaLOVER
    Kokoroid

Kamen Joshi Final Block

Spinners Blood
    Akiba Sandal no Uta
    Dai Gyaku Ten
    Natsu da ne

Slime and Cadets also did two different versions of Tsukemen. I actually hadn't heard of Zenryoku Engine until today but it's actually a really cool song. These rare songs are actually all super cool, I'd recommend today's dvd for sure. It was also personal belongings sign-kai today, so many people got their T-shirts signed. I got my penlight interior signed.

Mayu announced it too right before the last block. She said Kotone, and I was worried she would finish there, but then she said Yuno and I was relieved. Their joining ceremony is sometime in April so they will be appearing as Easter Girls for Maihama.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I just spend 90 minutes on Momomin's livestream on liveone and my oh my...

She truly is the best girl

First I thought to just spend a few minutes to congratulate her on her birthday, but she put so much effort in her english that I stayed longer. Combining english with google translate I/we managed to chat quite a bit over various subjects. For instance when I asked her if she was sleepy (she was) and what time she needed to wake up she told me that normally she wakes up at 08.00 but tomorrow she can stay in till 09.00 which made her happy because "long sleep is love" :hehe:

A while ago she tweeted that she wanted to learn more english because the theater gets more foreign visitors and when I compare her english now with what she spoke last november I can hear a clear improvement :1st:

I even managed to get her to speak/learn a few dutch words (Kamenjoshi = Gemaskerde meisjes and Sleep well = Welterusten) and she had good fun trying to speak those words and I must say that her pronounciation was virtually spot on. I promised to teach her more next time :D

I know that these liveone sessions aren't cheap but when I consider how much I got to talk with Momomin now compared to during the taking of cheki's I say it was money well spend. I won't do this every week, but I can easily see me, for instance, spend an hour every first saturday of the month.

All in all a lovely experience, I am truly happy with my Kamioshi :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  15. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Momomin is probably one of the Alice Project members who has grown the most as an idol. She always looks like she has an absolute blast during the live, and I think with her long tenure in Armor Girls, she (as well as Misa and Moa) know exactly what the Armor Girls performance needs.

How was the liveone platform? I saw Japanese fans on Twitter around the time it came out and they were complaining about time lag between chatting, and saying it was best to do it through a wired internet connection (which I sadly do not have).

16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Keeping in mind that I live in The Netherlands so the data has to travel quite far and my internet (due to living in an appartment) isn't 100% stable I would say the liveone platform is pretty nice. The number of people in the chat started around 35 and went up to almost 50 by the end. There sometimes was a bit of screen lag but never in the sound. Sometimes after pressing send my text would take longer to appear but I think this was more an issue on my end as, even though I couldn't see it Momomin could as she responded to it. Also I had my browser on auto translate so I could read the chat (great fun to see people ask how to pronounce your name and Momomin starts explaining it :p) The translation of this sometimes stalled but a page refresh solved that.
    All in all I say it's a great platform and it gives idols and fans a great way to interract with each other.

Some things I noted:
    I wanted to type "90 points" (to score her Dutch) but the 90 was displayed as ** so numbers apparently are not allowed
    Even though the liveone faq states the time limits for the under 16 and under 18 members (20.00 and 22.00) I have the feeling Momomin also had a limit to break off the chat at 01.30

17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

You and me both pal:cool:

You'll note the trigger finger position.
    That is some expert level shit right there.:approve:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Clever and on point as always
    [​IMG]

At least she has some cellmates ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I went ahead and posted bail for Kamiya,
    those two youngins can sit and contemplate their crimes:twisted:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    *saves pictures*

Funny to see that Erina was/is clearly way to small for the uniform and rifle but in certain areas to big for the plate carrier [hehe]

I actually have that issue of peace combat and I know Kamenjoshi members did a few shoots for airsoftmagazines (and Erina also did for a book called "twin tails and machineguns") but (for me) the actual pictures of those magazines are hard to find.

19. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

"Wabi-Sabi" ;)

Great Momomin story back there Oddball, sounds like fun. Perhaps on your next chat you could mention us here, she might get a charge out of all the chatter about them from us westerners.:idea:

*Check this out*

Set your calendar for March 12th at 22:20-23:10 JPT
    New program
    1st episode (livestream)
    Midnight Bicycle Racing
    Mayu vs. Shihori

*Transalation
    Based on the concept of "Enjoying the bicycle race at a new angle" in this program, topical celebrities will challenge various projects. The first guest is "Strongest Underground Idol" Masked Girls ", Mr. Kusunoki Mayu, Yukino Shiori Appears !! As Indie's Female Idol Japan's first Oricon No. 1, Saitama Super Arena alone achieved live 15000 people Live distribution of this time In the middle of the night, challenge the same intense kits training as the bicycle racers, and also ◯ ◯ for the first time with the beautiful bicycle racer and the video phone! Live live broadcasting the hot battle of the beautiful girls "Midnight Bicycle Ring" on the day, I can not predict what to deliver! Clearly !!!

Sounds very interesting:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh...
    well... anyway...