Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today everyone celebrated Miishan's 25th birthday today at Parms 2nd performance. Although the main attractions today were Harumi Osuzu joining Steam Girls and the 4 promoted Slime Girls to cadets, there was a huge amount of Miishan fans today. Parms was also pretty full today due to those.

I remember lurking this thread some time ago and seeing a post saying that Miishan just gets cuter as she gets older(she really does), so I went and told her that me and foreign fans here think that she gets cuter as time goes on and she was really happy.

Last week I attended Moa and Momomin seitansai and I have thoughts about those, but I'll post them another time.

Only marginally related, blessed image from Kanon's twitter, see if you can name them all.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Watching the AreaArea shows on youtube I have become quite the fan of OZ's Mitsuki, what can you tell me about her FruitPunch Samurai? :D

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I don't know too much about her, but here's what I got. Mitsuki Sena, affectionately called by her nickname "Mikkii". At 18 years old, and a current high school student, she's one of the various Dream Project→Alice Project transferees, which include Riru Kuwana, Otoha Ayase, Hiyori Nakamoto, and the recently graduated Yuzuki Nakamura. She's also the yellow color member for OZ and the Scarecrow, and I think the role fits her perfectly, continuing the position from such greats like Satsuki Araya, Mana Sakamoto, and Shihori Yukino.

She also caught my eye since she's quite pretty, and she dyed her hair red, although I personally liked it black. She's really into cosmetics and beauty. Probably because she transferred from Dream to Alice, she doesn't have as many fans as the other cadets, although I do see more than I did last month. I quite like her MCs, she's pretty outgoing and funny.

As far as performance ability goes, she's good, but I would put her in the "needs more work" group for the current cadet roster. I tend to watch the cadets from afar since my cadet oshi arent my #1s and I like to let their fans have a lot of space, and so I get to see everyone's performance. She took a cheki for me with Yurie and I think I didn't get as much talk time as I usually do so maybe I'm a little salty, haha.

But seriously I think she's on the come up, but there's quite a roster already for the cadets so I think she'll be there for a while. I've never taken a cheki with her, so I can't speak about her fan interactions.

And only slightly related, but they will be doing a Pics/Videos OK live on Saturday for the free show for the first time in years, I think. I don't trust my camera to take good videos, but I will be taking pictures. Hopefully someone uploads performances on YouTube. After that is Waka Nozaki birthday fest 2019, so I'll be all day at Kamen Joshi cafe.

• Like Like x 2
  4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all that info Fruitpunch Samurai! I really enjoyed your insight on Mikkii! :D I was lucky enough to go to a "Pics/Videos OK" live as the very 1st Kamen Joshi show I went to back in 2016:1st:, I look fwd to both your pics & report!:cool:

5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

With Mori Kanon making a return to the entertainment industry with Rose Entertainment Co Ltd, I wonder who else we may see again in the future from the Kamen Joshi alumni?

https://twitter.com/mkanon211/status/1110493850567479297

I realize many idols contracts prevent them from being in the biz for a year after they drop from their respective groups, but has anyone heard anything about Kamiya Erina since she has left?

6. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Last Sunday Yuki Sakura graduated from Alice Project and is continuing with her work as a politician. You can catch her in the Shibuya area near the one of the stations doing greetings and handing out pamphlets.

Now about the Yuki Sakura graduation live...

The venue was packed for sure. I think the only times it's been packed like that were Nodoka's graduation last December, and Moa Birthday Fest 2019, where people were crammed all the way to the back. First block was Kamen Joshi, I don't remember the setlist too well, but I know it had Dai Gyaku Ten, Genkidane, and Try since those were all songs important to her. Next came the Alice Juban first half. It honestly was some of Juban's best performances I've seen so far. During the MC portion, Nanaka delivered a letter to Yuki, and instead of being overly emotional, it was more of a reminiscing of past times, and memories maybe only Yuki and Nanaka know. I think my favorite was them talking about how before PARMS, and even before they had the Steam Guns the current Steam Girls are equipped with, they used to do Steam Girls lives in local parks and really tiny venues, and how the stage intro theme and opening dance was really lame.

Next part was the final Alice Juban half, and the songs were more of the active up-tempo songs. The best surprise was before the set ended, Sara joined Juban for two songs, destiny and Alice no Ori, both songs important to Yuki; destiny being the Steam Girls debut song, and Alice no Ori, which she wrote the lyrics for. The set was finished off with Natsu da ne, perfectly fitting a Juban finale. However, I was expecting an encore song, like how Nodoka's graduation finale was Natsu da ne, then seemingly finished, everyone lines up and the live was finished with Wohhhh! Once Yuki was finished with the boat ride, Mayu went to get the graduation certificate for her, and in the mean time, special guest Nodoka appeared for the first time in a month or so (she visited once to promote her stage play she was starring in). Mayu came back and presented the certificate to her, leaving only the Mask ceremony. I noticed Nanaka was about ready to cry her eyes out during this part, despite her being all smiles up to this point, which was pretty touching.

I stayed until the very end, up until the last cheki was taken with her. Only me and about 10 other people were able to see her off since it was 12:30am Monday morning.

[​IMG]

Overall one of the more touching lives I've been to, and worth the DVD/BD. On a side note, can anyone compare the quality of the Bluray and the DVD for me? I have a couple DVDs and I was a little disappointed with the quality.

Kanon returning to entertainment makes me think she'll host variety TV or something, she says she has a day job at an IT company, and she frequently does livestream chats on the Ichi Nana (17) app.

As above, you can see Mana Sakamoto doing fine, she started up Twitter ( https://twitter.com/__manatama5 ) and Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/__manatama5/ ) again, but she's self-described as terrible at social media and doesn't update often. She apparently did not look for work after graduation, and instead just lazed about for a couple months until her funds ran out. Now she managed to find a job so you don't need to worry.

Hinako Kuroki, former Armor Girls, is more secretive. Nobody knows if she has Twitter, or what she does these days. I do know there was an event a month or so ago where she showed up to cheer for an idol friend? or something and you could take a cheki with her (I am jealous of the people that were able to, I think I could've gone to it). I think she just has a normal job.

Some Kamen Joshi alumni are still in the entertainment industry, but I think most have moved onto regular jobs.

To answer your question, after graduating, Erina continued her role as a TV MC for a program based in her home prefecture of Shizuoka. I don't get the channel here so I can't watch it, but it seems she's been doing it ever since. You can find pics of the program on their Twitter here, and Erina's new Twitter here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ AWESOME JUST AWESOME FruitPunch Samurai! Thank you for everything!...this was very insightful & I appreciate it very much! The info on Yuki's graduation, and the former members is precious! :1st::cute::cool:

I have only ever ordered the Alice Project BDs so I can't speak for on the quality difference between BD & DVD from them, just that I don't like the 5 point camera nearly as much as the way they had personal cameras before.

Quick personal question for you, (if you don''t mind answering) how long are you staying in Japan for?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    As I wrote earlier I am trying to visit a complete liveone session from Momomin once every month and as some of you probably guessed I did so today.

First up, she, by herself, remembered where I was from. This might seem as not a big deal but for me it is. I don't have that much of expendable income so I can only go to Japan once a year and chat once a month (I could do more but I prefer to stay a longer time once instead of shorter stays more often), compared to other fans I am but a little speck of dust and so it would not be strange for her to forget. So yeah, really happy about that.

Even though she has trouble with English she enjoys talking in it, she also once again tried to talk in English as much as she could, not just in responce to what I wrote to her but also more in general.

Things we talked about was her ranking nr 1 last week, about liveone, the pictures she posted on twitter lately, learning languages and food.
    What I particularly enjoyed was that she not just responds to questions but also asks them herself.
    I had a great time and judging by the fact that she stayed half an hour longer then she originally planned I guess she did to.

• Like Like x 1
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    A few things to write about today, hopefully will try to keep it detailed while being concise. I might write about the Armor Girls seitansai rush later.

Miyu Gohichigiri is graduating from Easter Girls on 5/11. It seems the rumors were true. More info on her blog: https://ameblo.jp/miyuu-gohichigiri/entry-12440169661.html
    I probably can only go to Osaka during Golden Week, but it's a little costly. I hope there will be a chance to get a cheki with her before she graduates.

Last Saturday, the free live was pictures/videos OK. This is probably the only uploads of Mao center, along with the new Steam Girls, especially rare since it has the 4 newer Steam Girls. I personally think Steam Girls and Armor Girls are the best they've ever been, hopefully that gets conveyed through this live. Here's some uploads from other otaku:

Steam Girls: High and Low, has good shots of my oshimen Yurie.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here's another uploader who did the whole Kamen Joshi part of the live:

You can try searching on YouTube for other uploads with 仮面女子 2019. I personally wish Steam Girls either did sexy rabbit, or destiny, but High and Low is a Steam Girls staple song too. Jumping Baby is great too, but I do wish they did Zenkai Hero, my favorite Juban song. Extremely bizarre feeling taking photos and not copying the choreography and doing cheers. I at least tried to do the Armor Girls cheer and Yurie cheer quite loud while taking photos and my voice bounced back to me off my camera (luckily my voice isn't caught in the videos).

Set list

Slime Girls: Quest
    Cadets: kirameki, Adventure
    Kamen Joshi: Dai Gyaku Ten
    Armor Girls: Kokoroid
    Alice Juban: Jumping Baby
    Steam Girls: High and Low
    Kamen Joshi: Daibouken, Natsu da ne

Some of my favorite pictures I was able to snap:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can find more (and better) pictures by doing the #仮面女子 on Twitter. Makes me really want to invest in a better lens for my camera.

I'm hoping to stay indefinitely, which should happen if everything at work goes well. I'll definitely be here at least until next year.

I think Momomin's pretty good with that, at her Birthday Fest her cheki lineup wasn't really moving and people were like "It's the famed Momomin godlike fan treatment" since there was decent talk time despite it being a special event, and everyone always seems to leave her cheki time happy. I think you're advantaged also since being from the Netherlands lets you stand out from other fans. Out of Armor Girls I think only Waka and Sora remembered my actual name, but when they did the "cheki addressed to you" event, I got one with Armor Girls and when Misa asked for my name I told them to write Fruit Punch Samurai and Momomin, Sora, and Waka all burst out laughing, and now they all know me as that. Next time I go for a cheki with Momomin I'll try out her English.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I had a few points left so I used them to again chat a little bit.

@FruitPunchSamurai
    I took the liberty to give her a little forwarning about you maybe trying out her english. I properly explained that that is my fault as she wondered why as she thinks your Japanese is very good.

She also recorded new chokomeshi material today but didn't know when it will be uploaded.

And yes, that Momomin treating her fans dearly is something I noticed to.
    I love how her face always seems to cheer up a little extra when its her fans turn to cheer.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  11. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Oh my. Momomin mistook me for Japanese too the first time I met her. In another world I might've been a Momomin oshi. With her aiming for Juban, growing her hair out, and all around growth as an idol, I think we may be seeing a very different Momomin in the coming future.

Some bonus pics I took.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With Momomin growing her hair out, we also have Sara cutting her hair short for the first time in her life according to her.

And I woke up out of bed since I realized this is the most important announcement that I forgot to include above.

Maihama 5/1 Live will have the new Kamen Joshi single debut!

I'm hyped, and I'm sure everyone else is too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Since we are on the topic... I remember the first time I talked to Momomin (she had no English skills back then) and talked to me in Japanese the whole time, and Miishan was having a blast watching her interact with me.[hehe] (Of course when I interacted more with Misa a year later she was a champ!:D)

I watched the OK Free Live on Youtube within a few hours of the show (it was posted fast!) & was thankful to finally see Mao (as center) & the newest members in action, I also noticed Sara's new hair & Moa being moved back in line was not as bad as I thought.

Thanks for all the great pics & the info on the new single FruitPunch Samurai!;) FINALLY! I still hope the big show either gets a retail BD/DVD or at the very least a Kamen Joshi online store BD/DVD release.

:v::v::v::v: I am glad you will be in Japan for the foreseeable future Fruitpunch Samurai, hopefully we can team up when I visit again this fall for some excellent Kamen Joshi performances!:cool:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Some new all over Area Area...

14. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Well, I had to get it ...

nozaki_waka_birthday_tshirt.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Mine Satsuki's 3rd gravure DVD/BD trailer...:cute:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Dangerous stuff :fear:

On another note:
    Kamenjoshi was feautured on Dutch TV this week :)
    In a Belgian program called "Janni gaat naar Tokio" (Janni goes to Tokio) they visited a concert of Kamenjoshi
    It was recorded december 2016 (aired for the first time in 2017) during the graduation ceremony of Kuroki Hinako and was well made. (Also quite a lot of shots of Momomin so that was a nice bonus for me).

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Have had it on pre-order at CDJapan since they listed it :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Misa Kubota Seitansai 2019 report.

So the night before, Misa posted a video on her Twitter saying that she'll be joining the performance of a unit she's never been a part of. The line up went Slime>OZ>Pa>Steam>Juban>Armor
    Misa joined OZ as the Dorothy role.
    Next up she was in Steam Girls, as double center with Sara. Set list was: sexy rabbit, cosmic love, Alice no Ori, Donkusai Dont Cry, with Misa doing all the solo bits. It was her first time ever joining Steam Girls (strangely, she had done Cosmic Love before according to her). When they did the song shuffle a couple months ago, I asked her about sexy rabbit, and she mentioned that it's one she's particularly mastered, so great to see it again here.
    During Juban part, when Hapi Bade was playing, Misa was watching up from the top and usually they put a spotlight on the birthday girl when they're watching, and she was so touched she started crying.

The first Armor Girls block 2nd last song was Kokoroid, and it almost brought a tear to my eye during the Misa/Moa solo as Misa started crying during Moa's part, and she didn't get her expression back together until near the end of the song. Also a little jarring since right after such a touching song they did Mitsuro no Theme, a cute upbeat piece, but it managed to work out at the end.

[​IMG]

For the birthday card reading, it was Waka, which was just "Happy Birthday. Thank you." and done. Then Momomin told that she'll show her how to do it properly, and proceeded to do something similar. Sora then came up and gave her a reading off a whiteboard. After this hilarious farce, Moa brought out the real deal. She wrote a very touching letter, once again I came close to shedding a tear when Moa paused and her voice started to crack when she started talking about how important the relationship they have together is and how it'd be great if they could still have it even when they're in their older years. As an aside, I think Moa said the letter she read was blank and it was all ad-libbed in a Tweet after the show, but she deleted it, so we can't really know for sure.

After a short intermission which included a video I think edited by her, they did a song called Summer Days, and they swapped outfits into white dresses, and then finished off that segment with Shanimuni Dash. Now another video started playing, which was the birthday speech. She decided to do something different and gave the speech via video. She basically confirmed her determination for being an actress, as well as openly admitting she started living by herself, and not in a dirty room. She'll be in another play this June.

The very last block started with Love is All, with her changing into a wedding dress, and especially important for her since she got awarded the solo part for it some time ago. I thought it was going to end here, but the Kamen Joshi members started walking off, and right after that, Kokoroid started playing again, catching me completely off guard, and the tears started flowing.

I managed to win the raffle for one of the Birthday Lucky Bags (although you just win the chance to purchase it), the 2nd last one. My otaku acquaintances gave me their tickets since they were going home early, but I managed to win with the one I got at the start.

Definitely the most touching Birthday Fest I've been to. Looking forward to the play in June.

• Like Like x 3
  19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Excellent write up Fruitpunch Samurai! With Misshan being one of my very favorites, it was a terrific read! :cute:

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

1-2-3-4 ARMOR GIRLS!!!!!

• Like Like x 4