Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Nice video from Motor Fan Fest 2019. Alice Juban was also at that event. Related Misa tweet if you wanna see her take a ride in a high speed drift car.
    https://twitter.com/misa__kubota/status/1117354691518615552
    I've always found her quite cute when she's screaming.

That day had only Cadets and Steam Girls at Kamen Joshi cafe, so they did a whopping 14 songs for 90 minutes, and did a minigame competition 4v4 with the Steam Girls members during the MC portions, with the losing team getting their faces graffiti'd. Would've got a DVD but it was a rare 8th floor event on the wedding reception floor, so no cameras.

• Like Like x 1
  2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Armor Girls PR for the 5/1 oneman ...having some bus fun in Shibuya!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today Easter Girls came to visit Kamen Joshi cafe. The 2nd performance was Sabae City Day, so everyone wore the collaboration outfit, you can see it here. It went Easter Girls > Kamen Joshi > Armor > Steam >Juban > Kamen Finale. They also dropped the new collaboration single with Sabae City, LOVE LOVE SABAE, a cute upbeat song. It kind of reminds me of Cherry Blossom songs mixed with some Juban and Steam Girls choreography. Yuki Hashimoto made a short guest appearance watching from up top.

Easter Girls lineup was the newly added Kotone Tsurugi and Yuno Mochizuki, with current members Nonoa, Ririka, and Satsuki. Miyuu did not join, and Ao was not feeling well so she did not perform either. I think Ririka was injured or something as she sat on a chair for the performances except when it was her solo part so she walked up. With Riri Hoshimiya graduated just some days ago, I think Satsuki has become the new center for the time being. It was my first time seeing Easter Girls live, and I'm really glad I was able to get a cheki with Yuno, she caught my eye sometime last year during an Otaku satisfaction video. She's extremely cute with her high pitched voice.

Momomin and Mayu also celebrated their 4th anniversary of joining Kamen Joshi, which is technically tomorrow but there's no Friday performance. Mayu was saying that this day 4 years ago was likely their graduation from Pa-Ken ceremony.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Infinite Girls!

• Like Like x 2
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Kamen Joshi next solo live December 15, 2019.

I honestly don't know how to describe today's concert with words. While it wasn't sold out, I was a little worried it wouldn't have sold a lot, but there was at least over 85% of the seats sold.

The theme had a touch of burlesque (according to them), with the intro music changing a little, and the new song, Senjin Cutter having cane-like attachments to the mic.

Each unit had a new outfit, and each song had a different touch to it compared to normal. I'd recommened watching the DVD when it comes out since I doubt my words could do it justice. I look forward to December.

Don't really wanna think about it but hopefully no graduations since there most likely will be another set of promotions before December.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for your report FruitPunch Samurai! When you say DVD do you mean a possible retail release or at the Alice Project online shop? Any news on the new song getting a single release? It's amazing that they can still sell 85% through at a larger venue with no new music to push them (currently commercially) and with still having daily access for fans at their own home stage!

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    That's a good question. They were selling DVD/BD pre-order tickets at the merch area. I assume they will be given out at Kamen Joshi Cafe. I personally would hope for a full retail release, but according to the Yurie fan club leader, SSA was the only one to get a full DVD release, whereas Zepp Tokyo was shown on YouTube. It most likely will make the Alice Project shop but a retail release might be pushing it.

With the new single, there are currently 4 songs that have no official release. My☆Mem (performance on YouTube available), Shanimuni Dash, LOVE LOVE SABAE, and Senjin Cutter. My bet is that if they're going to do a single release, they'll wait until they have a new song for Steam Girls and release it the new song alongside those. Easter Girls also do not have official releases of some of their songs (although most of them are remixes of existing songs), so I'm willing to bet they'll do a multi-type release with various songs scattered across a Type-A to Type-G, etc, CD release like with Genkidane and Personia.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    First a thank you to @FruitPunchSamurai for all the updates.

But my oh my, these girls don't make it easy for me. I have planned my holiday for October but I am thinking of shifting it to early September because of an (non idol) event which is being held then. This would have the benefit of me having a good chance to also get time off to go to Momomin's next birthday live in 2020.
    But now they announce a one man live for December, and after seeing the pictures of their live last week that is also something I would love to go to...

Life sure is hard....

11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

LOVE LOVE SABAE - Promo Video
    :approve:

[​IMG]sabaecity

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

5/1 One Man Live TV coverage.
    Lots of new production visuals to be seen, the new Steam Girls masks are fantastic:twisted:

[​IMG]Alice Kamenjoshi

LOVE LOVE SABAE
    Live 5/4
    Armor Girls + Nanaka

[​IMG]team8 hiro

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

5/1 One Man Concert Videos

Debut of "Senjin Cutter".
    Sounds badass and Riru is killin' it:approve:

https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123618380324282369

Alice in Underground/Dai Gyaku Ten
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123590082366062592

Genkidane
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123821108799602689

Daibouken
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123806954214891522

Alice10
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123806210699026433

Armor Girls
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123797738917961732

Easter Girls
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123820454563729408

Steam Girls
    https://twitter.com/Kanta_dane/status/1123805806468784129

Alice10 Live at Mishima Skywalk 5/5

Genkidane
    Dive-E
    Dai Gyaku Ten
    Zenkai Hero
    Natsudane

[​IMG][​IMG]katsu 650

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Someone still in inside, thanks it...

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Radio on ShibuyaCross FM

MC - Shihori
    Co-Hosts - Mao & Yuuri
    Guests - ARMOR GIRLS

Guests - ALICE10

渋谷クロスFM

17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    While I can't condone unauthorized video taking, at least you guys can get a taste of the Maihama concert.

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: Armor Girl leader Misa Kubota Birth Fest 2019.:ome:

[​IMG]tokyosportsmovie

19. onego123

onego123 Member

Anyone know where I can buy Akiba Shoes? They use to be sold on otaku mode, but they're not there anymore, and I don't think they're coming back. :(

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Please keep us posted (everyone) for when the 5/1 One Man DVD/BD hits the Kamen Joshi store, I am sure many of us will want to purchase!:banana: