Anai Chihiro International Fans Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Yuki88, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Hello everyone!

I had been pondering about this idea for the longest time until I decided to execute it and started the project few weeks ago.

Hmm? You asking me to just go to the point?? Okay.

03---1_2.jpg

Here I am, as the representative of Anai Chihiro International Fans Birthday Project Team, launching the project to celebrate the 20th birthday of HKT48 team H captain Anai Chihiro, which will be coming on January 27, 2016!! As we know that the 20th birthday marks the start line for an adult in Japan and it is a very important milestone in her life. I believe that this will be the first international fans project organized for her. Another milestone!

So, now, what is our plan for the project?

We will collect messages and fanarts from the fans and collate them into the concept of a fashion style magazine (design will be added later)! In case anyone wonders why a fashion magazine, it is because Chihiro loves fashion and it's her dream to have her own fashion brand. And of course, because she is dubbed as one of the fashionable members of HKT48.

When everything is done, the magazine will be sent to Japan and delivered to her. ;)

Below is the guidelines:
    • For messages, go to this link: http://goo.gl/forms/K9G6UWMpzu
      • Our concept is to have the magazine in bilingual (English and Japanese) so it would be great if you can provide us your message in both languages (which means the same thing, of course), but if you can't do it, just leave it in English. We have a team of translators so no worries.
    • For those who want to submit fanarts, please upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox before you drop it on the project's email: anaichihirobday2016@gmail.com
      • A reminder that the fanart should be in at least 300dpi for a decent quality printing.
    • Remember to provide your name and from which country you come from!
    Since it's her 20th birthday, the theme for the message and fanart apart from the congratulatory message will be "Coming of Age" so you can put a little additional message on, for example, how you want her to be from now on etc. Another reminder here is please keep the message and fanart decent, okay. We don't want the first international project for Chihiro to go in vain.

The deadline for the message and fanart submissions will be on January 2nd, 2016 January 7th, 2016.

I hope that there will be many people participating in this project. You can also help spreading words regarding the project on your blogs or other places. I want her to know that she has many fans supporting her overseas! And you don't need to be Anai-oshi or HKT-oshi to leave a message for her. ;)

We will be waiting~~~!! \o/

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. ipok_94

ipok_94 Kenkyuusei

i have a question, is it okay to make edit picture of her in one frame? i want to make it in photoshop
    please reply soon
    thank you

3. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    Done i submitted my message :mail:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Thank you so much! We really appreciate everyone who have submitted their message ;)

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Happy new year!!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lateness in the update compared to the Twitter/Tumblr but here I would like to announce that we're extending the submission deadline to January 7th!! So what are you waiting for? Send us your message/fanarts to us now!!