1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ANIME thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I was just watching Haikyu episode 5 and noticed this parody of AKB48, a poster they had in their volleyball club room! haha. "MKU38" it says.
    Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 11.48.27 AM.png

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is anybody here waiting for "Digimon Adventure Tri: Soushitsu" like me?

I love this Tri version!
    For the first time this season seems to be boring and disappointing in regard to its original one. But it all gone when Kuwagamon appears, so nostalgic~
    The story of the five latest episode (Kokuhaku) become more interesting.

EDIT:
    Plot twist, and I love the feels of it.
    I hope it wouldn't broke the happy ending we got in Digimon Adventure 02.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  3. 94milk

94milk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    This season, I'm following Yuri!!! on ICE, season two of Sound! Euphonium, and I'm planning on catching up on season two of Bungou Stray Dogs soon! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

4. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Seems like no one is watching Keijo!!!!!!!! Such blasphemy.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Eeeh? A crossover between Attack on Titan and Marvel comics? I didn't know (or remember) people were working on this... :awesome:
    [​IMG]

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    FEAR NOT. I am watching it. And I love it. Partly for the lulz but at the same time I do really like it. :p

Still on-going with Nanbaka, Yuri on Ice (OMG, love it) and All Out...
    BUT I have discovered all of the music/character songs/OSTs for Kuroko no Basket and Free! and there is a whole new level of fresh addiction. <3

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

conan : the darkness nightmare.

i think this is the coolest conan movie so far. no wonder it become the highest selling conan movie.

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

ppl can hype about yuri on ice i dont care, for me the best anime sport for now is this.

[​IMG]

soccer is alwys the best :D

hoping it can be as successful as captain tsubasa !!!

9. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    What's with sport anime lately full of bishonen/bishojo.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

You can always watch Haikyuu or All Out. Personally I like Haikyuu the most when comparing currently running sport anime. The newish soccer anime that I think is really good was Giant Killing. Area no Kishi also good. I also watched Ginga e Kickoff which is more of a kids anime but also good. Days, personally, I don't think it is really good compared to those anime that I mentioned before. I was really annoyed by the main character when watching it but it does seems to get better.

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    See Haikyuu annoys the hell out of me - I've tried reading it, watching it, and it's the mains that just put me off. Side characters, I can get on board, but it's so main focused (duh) that I can't get into it.
    All Out is great for me, just because I like rugby so much and all the characters are interesting.

Not tried any of the football ones yet, mainly because it's not a sport that interests me. I hear Days is the big one, so should give it a go...

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Shelter will be made into a series?

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Toshio Suzuki, one of the co-founder of studio ghibli and also directors of studio ghibli, he's the one who directing almost all of ghibli's movie along with hayao miyazaki, shares his thought on makoto shinkai movie "Kimi no na wa"

IMPRESSIONS OF MAKOTO SHINKAI’S ANIME FILM “YOUR NAME”

Given that Makoto Shinkai’s Your Name has now surpassed all but one of Studio Ghibli’s films in terms of takings at the box office, everyone was curious to hear Suzuki’s answer when he was asked to give his impressions of the new film. According to Suzuki, Your Name’s Toho producers wanted him to view the movie before it was released, as they were very nervous about its chance of success, given it was opening in the last week of summer. Suzuki viewed it and contacted them, telling them they had nothing to worry about. He mentioned that there are lots and lots of stories out there in the world, but one of the most popular tales relates to older sisters heading out on an adventure, and returning after a number of experiences. This is the same as Miyazaki’s film, Spirited Away. Shinkai used this storyline effectively in his movie, and what impressed Suzuki was the fact that everything within the world of the film – the story, the dialogue, the music, and the dramatic characters – all really stood out in the viewing, which is rare. He also went on to say that what was interesting about the film was the fact that it could also draw on themes of loss from recent real-life events like the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami. Suzuki finished by saying he saw a lot of Miyazaki’s influence in the movie.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/12/...iyazaki-your-name-and-their-next-big-project/

the success of "kimi no na wa" really made makoto shinkai now stands as one of the greatest animator in history.

i've been liking on shinkai's works since prob 3 years ago, that after i watch 5cm per seconds, and then goes to one of my all time fav anime movie, "Children who chase lost voices", in wich from him too.

"Kimi no na wa" huge damn success has made shinkai now being compared to hayao miyazaki, even more.. ppl started to refer him as the 2nd hayao miyazaki, while for me.. miyazaki is like a kamisama, one of ghibli precious directors, a genius, a sensei, and will be forever my fav animator ever. So its like.. its so amazing imo, for shinkai to be compared to hayao miyazaki. And not stopping there, just now its toshio suzuki, suzuki-san, one of directors from studio ghibi, who is now complimenting shinkai's works.

shinkai really escalated so fast, it be like 2 years ago that i still see him as someone who, who is just normal, still a great director regardless, and i love his works, but yeah, i see him nothing more than just that.

but look at him now, he's now one of the greatest animator in history.

somehow i'm glad i can witness this moment, shinkai makoto, the road to become one of the greatest animator ever.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  14. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Finally watched Your Name in cinema. The whole theater laugh at the first half, frustrated at the middle, and gave standing ovation at the end. Not as good as Garden of Words but you can't go wrong with Shinkai.

15. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Hit anime Your Name becomes highest-grossing Japanese film ever at Chinese theaters

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/12/...ssing-japanese-film-ever-at-chinese-theaters/

"The anime event of the year is selling tickets in China even more quickly than it did in Japan"

"Granted, the Chinese market’s historically lax attitude about paying for entertainment content may take some of the luster off of the “of all-time” designation, but 533 million yuan in just over two weeks is an outstanding reaction from Chinese audiences As a matter of fact, by current exchange rates, it’s outpacing Your Name’s initial Japanese box office performance, when it earned 9.1 billion yen (US$77.4 million) in its first three and a half weeks."

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    In last 6 months the only 2 animes I watched are Kimi no Na Wa (a feature film) & Shelter (actually a music video), no series. I call it a drought. -_- I hope next year there'll be some series that attract me.

Anyway, I prefer Shelter to be a film than a series.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  17. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Keijo!!!!!!!! has ended, why even live.

18. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Winter anime :

Yo!! Ao no exorcist is back!!! :D

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  19. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just wanna tell yall that THE GREAT PASSAGE IS GREAT AND YALL JUST WASTE YOUR TIME ON KEIJO AND YURI ON HELL.

ehem.
    that's all.

EDIT:
    oh, there is also WWW.WORKING - solid great anime.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Attack of Titan Season 2 (April 2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here