1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ANIME thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by CDevil, Jun 11, 2007.

1. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Koe no Katachi will be screened next week in my place. Usually refuse to watch kyoani but this better be good.

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    BTW, is it true that Makoto Shinkai is currently working on new feature film?

3. Okumura Haru

Okumura Haru Kenkyuusei

Bungo Stray Dogs, Ao no Exorcist, InuxBoku SS, Noragami, Assassination Classroom, Soul Eater, and a couple others

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Soooooo whitewashed Deathnote on Netflix. Watch or no watch guys?

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. K-x-H 27

K-x-H 27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Right now, the animes i'm planning to watch 3 from this season of spring and 1 from summer to watch in Autumn are Eromanga Sensei, Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor, Busou Shoujo Machiavellism and NTR: Netsuzou Trap.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Today is Star Wars Day, may the Forth be with you.

Well, AKB48's anime, AKB0048 is a mix of AKB48 thingies & Star Wars.

1. AKB0048 is like Jedi & members have idol aura which is like Jedi members are Force sensitive.
    2. DES, the villain is like The Empire.
    3. Some planets like desert planet, tundra planet, swamp planet, and a planet which all of its surface is city.
    4. Mayuyu is like Luke & Anakin because she has her hand amputated and replaced with prosthetic hand but Luke's prosthetic hand can't turn into a gun like Mayuyu's.

7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

mitsuki is the only interisting thing from boruto, this snake boy will be the next sasuke-like character i think. and yes at the first time, sasuke is the only thing that keep me on watching naruto. and just like sasuke in naruto, mitsuki is the only thing that keep my interest on boruto.

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Koe no katachi. 100% u guys will cry over this.

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Any anime theme revolves around bullying is pretty sad in general for me :(

10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I've just finished evangelion series.

Its A++ anime, and no.. I'm not overscored that, this shit is really really good, tho it has confusing ending where it left me hanging but still..

think i kind of understands now why ppl says its one of the best anime series..

Edit : i rlly want to say that hideaki anno is such genius, but then i also remember that he is the master behind shin godzilla wich is utterly crap lol but regardless.. For evangelion, he made such masterpiece that'll be remembered forever, i think no one can ever do that, not even in hundreds years.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    EVA is said to be the classic master piece in animation history for a reason. Some university even teaches it in their East Asian studies course.

For me I sometimes go back and rewatch it. (Like already at 7th time?) There's always new stuff to be discussed. Lol

Did you watch the movie? It's pretty good too.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    can any of you guys recommend me an anime that is fun to watch in one-sitting?

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

@marioworldakb

Yeah, the movie too, but it still left me hanging u know, just a little bit, the last scene i still dont know how to understands it.. But overall its amazing!!

While the rebuild vers is alrdy new story, adding some new character, its hard to relate it to the original one, tho i'd say it still good, but the original one rlly gave big impact on me, and in the rebuild vers the story line feels lacking of something, maybe bc they need to compile it and cut it to less than 6hour long movie, the story need to cut short and in the end they dont have many option in building the story, and also the dialogue is not as good as the original one, its not as depressing as the original, kinda disappoint me tbh lol i love it when things get sad and depressed.

The only thing from rebuild vers that i like more than the original ones is the soundtrack, i kept listening to it since yesterday, definitely gonna be my fav song for this month.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. ABF48

ABF48 Member

@Arbios

watch this first.. and then go watch satoshi kon movie. :)

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There's tons of theory explanation regarding to that scene and it is still being debated until this day. Definitely go search it up on youtube for that.

Rebuild is not a new story [hehe] Rather its a continuation of the story. There are a lot of hints lying around the scenes if you carefully examine it. :) And it's not meant to be depressing I think, because it is meant to have a happy ending if ya know what I mean by now.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    already seen most of them

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ALSO GINTAMA LIVE ACTION MOVIE IS OUT!! AND THERE WILL BE A DRAMA SERIES!! Err merrrrr gerd!!! What a great time to live!

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Who needs western adoptations? I'm damn looking forward to this! :)

170713 - Mezamashi TV Aqua

[​IMG]

Trailer

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Looks promising

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    My sister is having me watch Ballroom e Youkoso, and reading the manga it looks really good (Sadly YOI fans make those comparison even tho there isn't any romance in this anime). I'll be watching it as it premieres and the dancing looks good. Hopefully it attracts lots of new fans since I haven't really seen any dance sports animes out there(Haven't watched anime in like a year or 2)