1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi (Anin)

Discussion in 'Team KIII' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Silly Anin :lol:
    a week ago she reposted an old post
    anindut.jpg

Words in the caption:
    Those people says …
    A portion of meal is for a couple*
    but me
    two portions are all for myself

Anin often ridiculed [jokingly] by fans as “Anindut” means “Anin fat” because her twitter postings give impression that her activities beside jkt48 are only sleeping and eating.
    In realiti Anin is also a college student.

*"Sepiring Berdua” means a porsion/dish of meal (rice) being eaten together by a love couple, an idiom which came from a title of old popular folk song.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Let Dena get married but Anin is still jkt48's most wanted as wife by those wandering jones* in twitter & IG.
    *jones = jomblo ngenes = miserable single

Anin’s September twitter ava
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Last night Anin appeared in my dream. She looked jolly as usual. Short moment later she shape shifted into a cheerful cat. The cat jumped around then running away disappeared in the dark of night. The dream stopped and I eventually woke up only to find my surroundings were pitched black as the electricity went off. I don’t think I have romance feeling toward Anin but it’s like my subconscious was presenting “a beautiful kind” right before waking up. Strange yet a peaceful feeling.

A couple days ahead will be the full moon. Dewa19' “Kosong” is the most beautiful song for full moon while imagining myself when I was little boy playing swing in my house yard, bathed under the moon light.

[​IMG]
    pic: taken from adhisty zara jkt48 twitter banner - a while ago

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I actually really like the childish atmosphere in this clip https://twitter.com/R_AninJKT48/status/1000031658869837825
    The idea is came from Desy. Anin and Yupi is doing an ads for caprico oh, Calpico the Japanese drink who endorses jkt48 recently.

There're some siblings member in jkt and the idea making Anin-Yupi a twin I feel now could be a new thing for jkt48 after Kyla-Zara.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

This is for Anin. Maybe she's not fasting.
    The caption says Anin eats two dishes of rice altogether.

[​IMG]
    pic year: circa 2015

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  6. Bitova Renovian

Bitova Renovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Logo Ava Twitter Anin.png If you want to join Anin fanbase, you can get the link on Aninlicious twitter bio account twitter.com/Aninlicious .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2018
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Although widely used I always refer the little chuckle "hihi" with Anin. I remember her twitter pinned post with dat 'hihi' a while ago. I forgot what she's doing in her room in the clip.

[​IMG]
    Anin says she's going to have her 400 shows.
    I don't think any Indonesian pop or dangdut singer or even dancers outside jkt have performs with that amount at her age _/l\_

With teammate, Shani Indira Natio
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Anin's is on my fav in K3's new profile photos.
    K3 staff has been with creative reputation :approve:. In recent KIII twitter avas the members are with the concept I think it's classic white girl look with freckles and dress style from 1930, I guess. Dunno if it relates to setlist or particular event as charity fairies , where they put on bride plants on heads.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Anin got an idea cosplaying in the September’s jkt48 HS event then asking fans:
    https://twitter.com/R_AninJKT48/status/1022032092107075584
    [​IMG]

ANIN: "If I do cosplay, what suits me?"
    From hundreds of replies here are the interesting ones:
    - "I suggest you cosplaying Mikasa. Could you?"
    - "You suit as Sakura, Naruto’s friend. Shizuka, Chibi Marukochan suits you too as your’e cute, funny & pretty"
    - "Mitsuha Miyamizu "(from the anime Kimi no Na Wa)
    - "Become Cindy Yuvia"
    - "a clock"
    - "Spiderman"
    - "Cosplaying you as bride while me as the groom"
    - "My girlfriend"
    - "Dora, Nin. It’s funny"
    - "Becoming my wife"
    - "Be yourself"

There’re two guys/users always pour Anin with unique passionate affection replying her tweets. I guezz the phenomenon only happens in Anin's account among jkt members. Anin’s lucky to have them as they've been energizing her twitter.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

In this year sosenkyo Anin entitles her video campaign with “Secret Admirer”.

In socmed, her two phenomenal fans are still pouring their big support to Anin. It’s amazing they both are showing passionate affections tirelessly without being seem in a competition. The “el-chico” one is stick with firm to Anin and the other one apparently has been diverse which is okay to. No problem, Nin. It’s just because jkt girls, your colleagues are too irresistible.

I see Anin will be still rank high in this 2018 ssk ~aamiin
    [​IMG]

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Sometimes Anin resembles a member of a prominent J-idol group now disbanded, C-ute's Saki Nakajima

[​IMG]

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Anin asked fans to mention her photos when her hair's still long and gave these as examples
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Long hair Anin is more defined Anin. I can feel Anin's magnetic was strong back then.

13. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

--- Happy Sunnyday from Anin ---

[​IMG]

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Equal likable force are distributed in these three jkt angels
    [​IMG]
    Ayana Shahab, Aninditha Rahma & Shania Gracia

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Anin fans have been seeing the face resemblance between her and Miki Honoka, a Japanese actress who’s famous with J-Dorama "Mischievous Kiss". I remember about a month ago Anin tweeted about her surprisement that Honoka followed back her instagram account. Miki even said to Anin “If you come to Japan again, please let me know”. Anin was doing a documentary shooting in Japan with K3 team mate Shania Gracia.