The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. transcendental_protagonis

transcendental_protagonis Kenkyuusei

so friends, have you spending your time playing some games ?
    I only play in XBOX (halo, ninja gaiden and FIFA 2007) and Ogame (an online strategic game space)
    and you ? owns a console ? which one? and play what? share you thoughts :D

2. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I have a PS2 and Nintendo DS Lite (Kasai Pinku™ version)

My PS2 died on me though, so I have to have it fixed, haha. I play a variety of games, from blood & gore horror to cutesy dance-type ones. I guess one of my favorite types are the adventure ones, like Harry Potter and Rule of Rose.

Same thing for my DS, although I prefer arcade-type games with DS like 'Super Princess Peach', because the adventure/role-playing ones get really boring once you complete them over and over again for a few times.

3. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

MMORPG, anyone?

Ragnarok Online~♥

4. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I have a PS2 and my beloved N64~

I'm planning to buy the Playstation port of Descent soon, which fills me with happy. I was raised from a young age on the computer version. XD

5. transcendental_protagonis

I played it once, didnt like it =\
    MMORP, besides ragnarok I played Lineage and WOW, I guess I dont have patience to play games like those =\

6. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

I have a PS2, which I don't use that much lately, and a DS, which I use a lot.

I posted about it in the old forum, but I'm playing Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 now. It's so much fun. The only downside is that it's hard for me to play when I'm on the train or something, because I'm afraid I'll start singing along or pumping my fist in the air or something. :cry:

But how could you not when one of the bonus songs is Samurai Blue? Particularly the part that starts around 2:52 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK4TtySE0sM. OH OH OH OH OOHOHOHO! The patterns for the part after that are great, too, although I actually like the song better on normal mode, because the pattern for the SAA YUKE SA MU RAI BU RU part from the chorus is nothing short of epic on normal.

7. CDevil

CDevil Member

I used to be really devoted to videogames, it's kind of gone down in the last few years though. The only games I've been playing recently are fighting games (Tekken 5, Narutimate hero 3, Jump superstars, Battle stadium DON). I love RPG's and hack and slash games like Dynasty/Samurai warriors though. I plan to get a Wii very soon, maybe in a month...I can't wait :D

8. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I have an XBOX 360, a modded XBOX, and a DS Lite. I play my 360 regularly. Most of my time lately has went to the Halo 3 Beta, but I also enjoy Ghost Recon, Dead or Alive 4, Crackdown, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero II, and stuff on XBOX Live Arcade. My DS has been neglected lately but I play it once in a while. I really like Mario Kart, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, New. Super Mario Bros., Cooking Mama, and so on. My modded xbox I don't really use for games anymore, but I keep it around because you can do all kinds of cool stuff with it.

9. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm a 360 geek who, right now, loves a good game of GoW, Worms or DOA4.

10. CDevil

CDevil Member

I don't like Microsoft for making Dead or alive an Xbox exclusive :( Dead or alive 2 is one of my favourite games ever. Kasumi and Hayabusa FTW!

11. transcendental_protagonis

DOA is a hell of a game indeed, but has any of you played MUGEN ?

12. Cookie

Cookie Kenkyuusei

I have a PS2 and Nintedo 64. I don't really a lot of games for the PS2 because I spent most of the time playing PC games.

13. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

I've never seriously been into games. I bought a DS just so I could play Castlevania (which I suck at) so now all I do is play Pokemon on it :lol:

14. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

My family are big game nerds - we've had every Nintendo console since the SNES either on or before the release date. :D Before being the Wii; we got ours at 10pm the day before it was supposed to be released, since we have a friend at a game store who drove over and sold it to us before going and opening the store. Awesome? Yes.

15. HSaito

HSaito Kenkyuusei

few years ago i played STARCRAFT and want to be a professional gamer, but i couldn´t because i didn´t have time.
    :lol: Now i´m waiting for STARCRAFT 2

16. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

I usually play games on PC.
    Anyone here plays Call of Duty 2 on PC?

17. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

I'm CnC maniac :D (Not that much though... But I love CnC)

:D

Anyway want to ask for an advice, which is better, DS Lite or PSP :S

I'm thinking about buying either of that.... But still unsure though.... xD

18. transcendental_protagonis

What's CnC ?

19. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

^ Command and Conquer :D

20. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

I have a DS Lite and my brother has a PSP - I've played both and I'd pick my DS lite anyday. So much easier to use and loads more fun.