The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I finished Oblivion...I liked it, but in the end it became quite boring, and there were some things that had to be improved (for example, the levelling of everything)...

3. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I think I'm gonna play to it regardless just because I liked the three first though,it does seem awful compare to the rare clips that I've seen so far!

5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Has anyone here played Horizon Zero Dawn?
    How is it? I'm still waiting for people who'll just finish the game and sell it afterwards so I can get it 30% cheaper.

6. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I'm on PS4 if anyone wants to add me. PSN ID is aGooseChase. I mainly play Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Rock Band 4.

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Corpse party rebuild anyone else there know about it? I have been get all end ranks and best again. About 7 hours take.
    Others horror RPG games?

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    For the ps4,you have to pay to play online now,right?Do you guys thinks there's gonna be time that it will become free?Honestly,it's the only thing that would make me not buy it because I was really looking forward to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and Overwatch seem like a fun game!I probably gonna buy it and play to other games but it would be to bad that I couldn't really play those games since I don't want to pay 60$+ every month to just play to them,especially if I don't play a lot during that time!

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Whaaaat!? Free again? Hope...

10. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Well, that's unlikely going to happen.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

PS4 has ALWAYS been pay-to-play-online, since launch day. And always will be.

And it is $10 for one month of PS+, $25 for three months, $60 for a year. Get the year sub and forget about it.

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah,I figured that taking the yearly one would be the best but I'm starting to plan that I'm just gonna plain out play the games that I planned to play online on other platforms (ps3 and pc)!

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think it's fantastic. I really like the mix of traditional and science fiction elements in a vast world that excourages exploration. The story is original and interesting. The best part is fighting the mechanical dinosaurlike monsters. For the bigger ones, you need to come well prepared and plan ahead.

Tapatalk を使用して私の D6503 から送信

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are them fast or so strong that them near one hit ko? Sounds ... like them should avoid...

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes, certainly. Especially in the beginning, many are too strong. Later on, when you level up and become stronger and obtain better gear, it becomes easier. Be aware at all times though. You wouldn't be the first to engage a weaker enemy, and attracting a herd in the process.

You do have an advantage though. You can scan for weaknesses. For example, if an enemy has a gas canister on its back, fire on it with fire arrows. It might cause an explosion. But there are many ways to deal with various challenges, and it all adds to the richness of this game.

16. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Home sweet home

17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Any DOTA 2 players here?

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Age of Empire IV is real…

I wonder if it's set in modern age, with world war I & world war II as campaign.

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    For the first time in series history, Gran Turismo Sport will feature a livery editor that allows custom decals in SVG format.

Desire to make a Team 8 themed Toyota TS030/TS050 (both will be in the game) intensifies... once I get a PS4.