1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Arai Yuki (Yuki)

Discussion in 'Team KII' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    ARAI YUKI
    [​IMG]
    Team: KII
    Name: Arai Yuki (荒井優希)
    Nickname: Yuki
    Height: 164cm
    Blood Type: A
    Birthdate: May 7, 1998
    Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2023
  2. AceL

AceL Kenkyuusei

lets up this thread and promote arai to many fans :D

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Great take the lead cause i seriously have very no info on this girl.

4. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    Araichan is becoming one of my favorite members who, if you look at the number of posts on this thread, is massively underrated. I first remember noticing her as under once for Manazashi Sayonara and thought she had a lovely voice. That was over a year ago and I haven't seen her do that song since.
    She was number two Prima behind Sariichan for Kodoku na Ballerina but over this past summer she stopped performing in that position and I noticed she had both calves wrapped in tensor bandages for a lot of stages. As a fan of her's, I began to worry but she didn't seem to miss any stages and, even though her legs were still wrapped, she still performed as under in other team's stages. Tough girl who doesn't quit. She would even do double duty performing her regular unit Finland Miracle and coming back for Nice to Meet You!.
    Recently she is back although sharing Prima Ballerina understudy duties with Annya and I don't see the legs wrapped so much any more and she's a very good ballerina, smooth and up on her toes the way a ballerina should be. Araichan is becoming a mainstay with KII and is becoming popular with other members of SKE48. If you follow Oshirin's Googe+ videos, she always seems to make an appearance in them. Her ponytail is my preferred hairstyle for her, she whips it around like a beautiful weapon. SKE48 fans are pretty sharp so I'm sure her efforts have not gone unnoticed araichan45785484584584584848.png .

5. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah Yuki's awesome!! It took me some time to get to know her cause I wasn't following KII's stage at first.
    The I noticed her during the MC when she was undering in S. Her airhead character worked very well with Maimai who was having so much fun with her.

She's a great performer, extremely energetic, known to be dangerous to the one beside her during perf cause of the hair flying everywhere.
    I remember someone in KII saying Yuki knows the most positions in the KII stage too.

Looking forward to seeing her for the shamekai in March!

6. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    She had a busy week performing in 3 different stages. On the 17th Yuki was in both afternoon and evening stages for Team E, I've only seen the afternoon one so far, she was in Glory Days unit and finishing move was very balletic. On the 18th was a KII stage and on the 19th she was in the KKS PARTY ga hajimeru yo stage. I love that she supports her juniors and is expanding dance repertoire. I am looking forward to seeing the latter stage. araichan77778886544434333333755444444444.jpg
    P.S. I was wrong about the calf bandages not being used lately, I went back and checked some recent stages and looked closely and could see her legs still wrapped. Even the pic above you can see them peeking out of the top of the socks. I just hope they are a support thing and not a sign of injury.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    She's either very tall or the kks are very short lol
    Does somebody knows what's up with those bandages? Did she said anything? Maybe it's because she's so active...I know from my experience that if you move too much or force yourself there's a high chance to get an injury.
    I really hope it's not another illness because my heart will break to know that someone who's so hard working is suffering.

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

It's the latter :p
    Every time this thread shows up on the front page I think of how it doesn't have the correct nickname in it ><
    She is Alpaca-chan :)
    @Crests !

9. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    LOL why Alpaca ?!
    Sounds so funny and random [hehe]

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

I think she just like Alpaca:XD:

11. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Nacchi likes dolphins but I don't think people call her "Dolphin-chan" lol
    Did you really heard other girls calling her "alpaca" ? I have to watch some KII stages asap, I will be laughing so hard if I hear people calling her like that

12. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    I haven't found out anything yet but going through my stage archives the bandages have been present since the summer last year and they seem to be on in every stage even though they do a good job of making them nearly invisible but if you look close enough you can see them. What scared me was when Annya started talking over under duties for Ballerina. When Nice to Meet You! was over Yuki would always go backstage immediately as if she had to get into her ballerina outfit but didn't come out and perform the role for the longest time but lately she is back as the under so I'm think the bandages are just for support When I played soccer my calves would cramp up a lot so I can relate a tiny little bit

I kinda like it, "Araichan" always irritates me, nicknames should have character to them

So I'm guessing this would be accurate, according to everyone's info. So that increases the number of members I can match to eight.
    KII333333.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  13. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Ahem...I watched her stream and ...how can I say it...It's so calming I don't know lol
    Maybe it's the way she talks ? She seems to be so quiet and calm.
    Also, it looks like she knows some english. Someone said she/he's from Canada and another one from Singapore and she looked so happy when she found out that.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I have a feeling that Arai Yuki will be the next D1 push.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Araichan's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Her ssk poster:
    arai yuki.jpg

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Araichan's Showroom (17-07-25)

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Alpaca-Chan SR (17-09-14)

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Bumping her thread for no reason other than to say that I've been enjoying her segment with Dasu on SKE48 Musubi no Ichiban and I think she's got a great smile.