Arai Yuki (Yuki)

Discussion in 'Team KII' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Her ssk poster:
    DdTO9-sV4AASsgY.jpg

2. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Araichan's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    "I’m Yuki Arai from SKE48 Team KII. I want to rank in this year’s general election as well so I would like to eat Katsu-don. Now that I ate Katsu-don the goal this year is to rank up so I will do my best. I ask for your support."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    she ranked 12th in the preliminary ssk results

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Her actual rank later will no doubt is lower. But man, I like to see her go far. SKE senbatsu should do.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1054482241072418816
    [​IMG]

Yes, Arai will actually be apart of an actual Pro Wrestling Event (with her being the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion). Fun fact though was that after she be Kaori for it, she wanted DDT to put her on this card. so they did, and here we are.

Also the presser they did yesterday for it. (9:19 is where she comes in).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Araichan talks about the past year in this video interview posted today by WWS Channel:

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New WWS video in which Araichan gives a New Year message:

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Meme Queens Yuki and Shiori held an insta live to celebrate their TikTok chan hitting 300k followers (from 200k on May 31). This tops nyannyan's channel. Interesting to see how big an audience is reached. The name tuliptaco is genius.

https://vm.tiktok.com/JREu5nT/
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Youtube channel with Aoki Shiori

11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling Press Conference with Araichan (starts at 3:40):

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    English article

Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling (TJPW) has announced their newest signee, Yuki Arai from the idol group SKE48. Long-time fans of DDT might recognize Arai as a former DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight champion who eventually lost the title to TJPW’s Maki Itoh.

The President of DDT, Sanshiro Takagi was impressed by Arai’s Axe Kick during her match with Itoh and has wanted her to be a wrestler ever since. Arai will be training with TJPW ace Miyu Yamashita, arguably the company’s strongest worker, so she’s certainly going to be in good hands. Not only does Arai do a nice Axe Kick but when asked she said she would like to entertain people like NJPW’s Toru Yano.

Due to focusing on her idol career, Yuki Arai will only be appearing at one show a month. Fans can expect to see her make an appearance on April 17 in Korakuen Hall ahead of her in-ring debut on May 4, 2021.

https://lastwordonsports.com/prowrestling/2021/04/14/yuki-arai-ske48-tjpw/

Another from Yahoo.

In October (2018) she slammed a heel drop into Kaori Matsumura, the champion of the "Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship" managed by the professional wrestling organization DDT, and seized the belt. As a new champion, participated in the "Ironman Heavymetal Weight Championship Time-lag Admission Women's Battle Royale" at the DDT Pro-Wrestling Tournament as the champion. Maki Ito, a former member of the idol group "LinQ", lost to the Boston Crab and lost her belt.

As an idol, Arai has slowly but steadily moved forward, steadily clearing each of the goals she has set. She created her own place for selection and became one of the members responsible for SKE48.

It is a big bet to participate in professional wrestling regularly at this time when activities as an idol are going well, but Arai reveals that "this time I decided without much hesitation."

Sanshiro Takagi, president of DDT Pro-Wrestling, who saw Arai fighting in the DDT ring in 2018, said, "The heel drop was awesome. I thought that this child is a girl who looks great in the ring. I've been talking to SKE48's management side for almost two years, thinking that if I do professional wrestling in earnest, it would be a great talent, "he has been sending love calls for more than two years.

image-1618459156669.jpeg

image-1618462061481.jpeg

image-1618523789371.jpeg

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/byline/kiyoshimio/20210416-00232774/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another story in Pro-Wrestling & Kakutougi News

On the 17th, SKE48's Yuki Arai visited the Tokyo Women's Wrestling Korakuen Hall Tournament.

At the press conference to decide on the debut of professional wrestling the other day, "When I played for DDT's game last time (recalling two and a half years ago), I really felt the kindness of the fans and the people who came to see it, which was also a decisive factor this time. I decided on a prompt decision without much hesitation.

Arai, whose professional wrestling debut was decided at the Korakuen Hall tournament on May 4, will appear at the opening of the day and greet fans of Tokyo Women's Wrestling.

Arai, who had a microphone in the ring, said, "Because I'm making a professional wrestling debut while doing idols, I'm also a little worried, and I'm a little worried that professional wrestling fans will recognize it, but looking back. I would like to grow from here so that everyone can say that Yuki Arai's debut was a success, so I would be grateful if you could watch over my growth. Thank you. "

20210417_tjpw_1c.jpg.pagespeed.ce.-Xagjpa5eV.jpg

http://battle-news.com/?p=70155

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Press conference today (4/21) on debut match:

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The match is set for her debut.

Two stories:

From the Tokyo Women's Wrestling Tokyo Korakuen Hall Tournament "YES! WONDERLAND 2021-We are still in the middle of a dream" to be held on May 4th (Tuesday), SKE48 / Yuki Arai 's debut match card will be a full-scale entry as a professional wrestler.

The match card for SKE48's Yuki Arai (22), who will make his debut in Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling at Korakuen Hall on May 4, has been decided, and a press conference was held in Tokyo on the 21st. Arai teams up with Maki Watanabe (21) of the idol and professional wrestler group " Up Up Girls (Pro Wrestling)" and collides with Maki Ito (25) and Arisu Endo (23).

10267345.jpg

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2021/04/22/0014262779.shtml
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1029744/p2/

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    If you have never see Itoh Maki in action :^^;:

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Tokyo Sports

--On May 4, you will team with Maki Watanabe (21) against Maki Ito (25) and Arisu Endo (22).
    Arai: It really starts. The card was decided, and I really felt it. I'm more nervous than ever.

--It's a "dual play 二刀流*" with idol activities
    Arai: There are many situations where you can't do what you want in Corona, and I don't think there are many people who are new to SKE, so I hope it will give you an opportunity to take a look. On the contrary, I think that Tokyo girls will definitely be a fan of SKE. I hope everyone will pay attention to both.

Is it possible to have a collaboration event in the future?
    Arai: But in the sense that it would be great if fans of Tokyo girls could see SKE, it would be best if they could do something together.

[and more]

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/3079079/

* example: Shohei Ohtani - "player who can play as both pitcher and fielder"

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Public training: