1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Asahinagu [MOVIE/STAGE]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by aisukurimu99, Feb 21, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I watch it raw with no subtitle :^^;:

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Finally got to watch the raw... Didn't expect they open the movie with such scene

This movie might not be the best plot-wise (a high-school sports club plot is kind of everywhere) but I must say it's one of the best cinematography ever made for Japanese movie. Scene transitions and the flow of dialog are very fluid. I also like that it does not use tearjerker moments just for the sake of character depth. Instead they are built up quite naturally.

As a Nogi-fans, I must say the casting was perfect. It's like they're just being themselves throughout the movie. In the very end Ikuta's grumbling face and movement was soooo cute :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

She seems to be enjoying the landscape.
    The character, I mean.
    Must have been really big. [hehe]

3.jpg

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    hello idk if its against the rule or not ,

my friend ask me is there any website providing soft eng-sub / simplified cn subs for asahinagu ? if its against the rule , please sent me via PM if there's anyone have link to downloading the sub . thanks .

__

is there anyone have read asahinagu's manga ? imo its also very fun and interesting too , this one must be one of my favorites among the manga-live action adaption series :1st:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    There will be an event next week for Asahinagu dvd/blu ray release
    with Nanase,Reika,Ringo at Toho cinemas at that swanky new place in Hibiya. Tickets go on sale 5/11
    Details
    http://asahinagu-proj.com/news.html

6. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I didn`t really get it. Is it saying that i can buy the ticket online from that website on the 5/11 ?
    Also, are you going for the event. I am thinking of going since nanase is going. but i don`t really get it how do you hold a talk event in a cinema? is there a stage here in japan`s cinema ?

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Yeah there's a stage, It's something like this
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    that was from last year's premier screening of asahinagu
    Yep from Toho cinemas site but this really sells out fast, i mean like it'll be gone in a minute , so you need to access the site right before 00:00 of 5/11, ganbare!
    No i can't go though i really want to :cry2:

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  9. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Just watched this movie with english sub (thanks to Beamsubs)
    I feel it's a bit of anti climactic at the ending. I expect the rivalry between Asahi and Nene is more complicated.

It's a pretty nice movie.
    6.8/10.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I watched Asahinagu last night. First of all, thanks to Beam subs, they did a great job.

Spoilers below.

The first half was great. It had a lot of funny moments and the pacing was good.

But after the part where they went training with the monks, the mood of the movie swifted towards a more serious mood. The lack of funny moments in the second half isn't really a problem, but the story itself started dragging and became somewhat predictable. You know beforehand that Nishino's character will use the trick teached by Shiraishi's character to score a point.

Also, the shift in mood also showed the difference in acting ability. Matsumura's character added a lot to the comic relief in the first half, but her character was out of place later in the movie. How convenient for her to have to attend a wedding. Acting wise, I thought Maiyan was the strongest, and I enjoyed Reika as well.

Also (I know I am biased to the bone on this one), I wonder why they casted Higuchi Yuzu (Chima's older sister). I understand she is older and has more experience than her little sister, and therefore probably a much better actress, but she has 3 or 4 lines at the most. I think Chima could pull that off as well, and it would have expanded the number of Nogi-chans in the movie. No disrespect to Yuzu-chan though, she did great.

So yeah, the movie has some flaws but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I wonder if I would if this wasn't Nogi related though, because seeing the girls is half the fun.

12. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
  13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I wonder will the stage play version showed up sometime... Wanna see the others in the act also

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Asahinagu's bluray sold 17k copies in the first week.
    IMG_20180523_204343.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  16. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

The BD comes with a small PB with many nice photos. :approve:

IMG_7881  25%.jpg

17. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    The movie was cute. Nogizaka are not bad at acting tbh. They deserve much more dramas and movies!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Asahinagu stage play BD/DVD Preview:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. scrmbldeggylk

scrmbldeggylk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    does anyone have a link for asahinagu stage play? bagikuy and misaka's link has been down. If anybody has it on google drive it would be much appreciated. Thanks!