Discussion in 'Team 4' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.
His oshimen is center.
Waiting for NagiNagiChu turn... Forever
Actually, NagiNagiChuu are the fans.
Then just delete the Chu
She went to Mako's popup shop.
Naamin made it to the Final Round of the 2nd Singing Contest I'm so glad that her singing skills is also getting appreciated and recognized within the 48 world haha. Congrats girl and hope you make it to the top 8
Talking about 2019, I think it was a good year for Naamin:
1. Has her first Center position in an AKB single
2. Named as UGs of AKB, first time attend Kouhaku
3. Come to the final round of singing contest
4. Selected as senbatsu for AKB's Zenkouku tour 2019
5. Selected as shonichi members for Yukirin Produced Stage "Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru"
6. Attend in a Bingo ep as a main character together with Yukirin, Shiichan and "future ace"(at least when the ep aired) YuiYui and Moeka
Naamin this year is getting a slightly pushed from staff, she got a Bside center and been chosen as center for a couple of stages. She was also chosen for many Senbatsu/UGs events although she was only at the last row but that's quite good consider that not many 16th gen members got the spot except Zukki "the ace".
--> This is one of the stage which Naamin as center and for me, she did great, stable vocal and cute dance:
Her handshake sales this year also has an increased eventhough it didn't come to an amazing result but it's quite good, next year it could be higher.
The best thing that makes me loves her more this year is she start adding English translation in her instagram post. I think it's a smart move since she gained lots of international fans after Produce48
--> This is her newest post about Kouhaku: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vZjLIACFY/
Wishing the best for Naamin in 2020, hope that she could be chosen for Aside senbatsu or at least become a permanent AKB senbatsu member. Your time has come, go Naamin.
OKMusic has published a photo feature of Naamin centering Seishun Da Capo today at RH, there's 16 pictures in total: