1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ashley Cloud Garcia (Ash) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'MNL48 Graduated Members' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, sadly, Ash was one rank short of kami 7 :(

I can't blame anyone though, her fans really put a lot of effort in the campaign. Besides, technically she ranked up from her last year's 9th rank. No one could have predicted a 2nd gen who didn't even rank in the prelims would make it to the kami 7 in the last minute. Oh well.

If management would now include Ash in management chosen senbatsu, considering she is now free of academic obligations, I believe Ash' popularity can still go up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I just wanna share this here

received_735194230247622.png

• Like Like x 2
  3. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ash was wearing her toga in the handshake event last Saturday. She wasn't able to perform in the morning since her graduation ceremony ended around the same time the event started.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm sad she is graduating! T_T But, if it is for the best, so be it. Thank you, Ash for everything you did bring to MNL! To think she just turned 21 in August.
    She's having a Mini Concert for her graduation:
    sayonara.jpg
    [MNL48: Sayonara Ash Mini Live]

Fly High on Cloud Nine as we celebrate MNL48 Ash's Mini Live this Sunday, September 15, 2019, 12nn at Movie Stars Café. Witness her last performances as an MNL48 member.

Ticket Prices:
    Onsite Selling - PHP 800

We look forward to seeing all of you there!

#SayonaraAshMNL48

6. jcshinoda

jcshinoda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Noooo!!! Another one of my favorites :(

7. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

What is up with the Top Girls?

8. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maybe shafted top girls had have enough?

If management will keep on treating some popular members as second priority to their overpushed favorites, I won't be surprised if Ash won't be the last to graduate too early.

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    But, this is from FilWota48 on Facebook, so, I am not sure how real this is.

Ash, finally clarifying the reason why she decided to graduate: "My scholarship ako sa Japan; it's for Japanese language."

彼女は日本語を勉強するために日本に行かなければなりません。

10. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Looks like she's aiming for that JLPT N1 certificate by studying in Japan. She already passed N3 which is decent.
    She also graduated from "De La Salle University with a degree in International Studies Major in Japanese Studies."

Studying Kanji is a pain, especially when you didn't start learning it as a kid. Good for Ash, Best of luck to her in Japan.

• Like Like x 2
  11. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Sayaka and Awane Twins x Ash videos when?

12. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Wish her the best, she's one of the few I really followed and made me warm up to MNL but amazing how far her Japanese have taking her <3

13. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

That's from the recent Interactive Live episode 81 (20:50) so it's real.

Is it the actual or only reason? who knows. Her dad tweeted otherwise.

14. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think the scholarship is the main reason for it. His dad was probably just sharing his frustration on how even when it comes to announcing her graduation, HHE was again a letdown. I think on Ash' side, they thought Ash would be the one to announce it first in the live.

And I don't think it's a secret that Mr Garcia is not exactly that much of a fan of the management. Wasn't he, along with Faith's dad, lead the unofficial voluntary vote reporting/counting that encouraged the fans to report their votes to serve as counter check for the election. It didn't matter though since HHE opted not to reveal the vote counts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yes it does look like it since she already said that it's already planned all along before 2nd GE.

perhaps it was a pre-damage control as to have Ash make a better statement than an honest one given her dad's tweet was already out before her live. It's hard to speculate so again, who knows. They do.

this is just conspiracy, as they had the trade representatives there to make sure to the fans it's legit and fair, unless the reps were just a show and part of that alleged rigged election too, if there is one.

AKS never counterchecks SSK vote counts especially with unofficial 3rd party so they (HHE) are also not obliged to do the same.

I guess the reps were there to make sure it was legit and just not have to reveal the vote count for whatever reason.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  16. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Her dad tweeted before the live, precisely because HHE took away the chance for Ash to be the one to announce her own departure from the group.

I personally do not think there's any anomaly or manipulation in the election result; I just brought up the unofficial vote report submision encouraged by all/most members' individual fan groups wherein Ash' and Faith's dad were like the auditors or something to use as an example. For me it implied a bit of doubt on HHE that these dads felt the need to countercheck the HHE result. In the end it didn't matter since the vote counts weren't revealed for whatever reason.

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Ash First Day in Japan (with Faith)

[​IMG]