1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. trxsh

trxsh Member

No, it's an individual hs

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The natsu matsuri is a MUST do.

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

44th single is undecided yes.

5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ oops, I meant to say 44th. Edited my post, thanks. I have a few copies of the single reserved in my Amazon JP cart, but I'll wait a little longer before buying them.

6. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

It looks like you got the dates mixed up: The big handshake event is on the 17th. The 10th is the "AKB48 Group Summer Matsuri Event"
    Matsuri is Japanese for "festival".

The Matsuri Event technically isn't a handshake event at all, though it is similar in at least some aspects. At the summer matsuri event, there will be special performances by select members, a business card handing event, and "member surprise lanes" with varying content.

There's a whole thread just about that event.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-natsu-matsuri-2016-43rd-single.14011/

As gocchisama said, it looks like it will be an awesome event.

7. Kotaro Sora

Kotaro Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Hey guys can somebody walk me through the event participation ticket that came with the 43rd single?? It's my first time purchasing something in my 3 years of fandom and I'm just excited haha

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Are you talking about the National Handshake? Or Natsu Matsuri? To enter the Natsu Matsuri, you need to use the theater edition HS tickets. The National Handshake events are pending.

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    i couldnt get any replies to my questions regarding individual handshake events in the nogizaka46 forum, so im trying luck here now.

1. can we bring camera and take photos of the members and HS venue?
    2. If I apply on 1st application round and dont win at all, do I still get charged for it?
    3. i'm using Tenso for delivery address, can I use passport as identification at the venue?
    4. any issues if i attend HS event alone? none of my friends follow idols.

thank you!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  10. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    1. no
    2, no
    3. Yes
    4. ask yourself that.

11. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm quite confused as to how using multiple tickets at once works. Let's pretend I have 5 tickets for my oshimen (1 for each slot) and I want to use them all at once. Is that possible, or do I need to have 5 tickets from the same slot in order to use them all at once? I think it's the latter but I'm not too sure.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In order to use multiple tickets in one visit the tickets must be for the same slot.

13. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^thanks, so I guess when those people who bring like 100 tickets to use at once, they probably had to apply for maximum amount of tickets per round for the same slot.

Also, is there a way to check the times for each handshake round after the lottery is already over? Like for HKT48 and NMB48, I see the members/rounds that I won, but nothing about the time (the events seem to run on different times depending on the day).

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    the different times on each day is the handshake slot times.

whatever your handshake ticket slot you purchased will be on one of those times.

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes. Not only that, but they applied multiple times since the maximum you can apply for in one application is 5 in a specific slot. However, you can submit multiple applications in a round from the 3rd round onward. (I am pretty sure it is the 3rd round, could be the 4th)

The slot times are listed on the main chara-ani page. The times will also be printed on your tickets when you receive them. They do occasionally change the slot times, but not within the same release. So for the 44th single the times are the same for all events.

16. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hello, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but given that I'm at my wits' end, I'm taking any advice I can get.

So I sent in an application for 10 theater edition CDs (with 2x collectible photos version) on the Chara-Ani website, for the voting tickets. Problem is, I overlooked the one line that said that the current "re-sell" rounds are cash-on-delivery only, and now the order status reads "Waiting to Ship (出荷待ち)". And I am well-aware of Tenso's no-COD policy, so safe to say I've effectively screwed myself over. I've sent in a request to chara-ani to help me out, be it by allowing credit card payment, or by cancelling the order, but I'm not getting my hopes up there.

I know it's my fault for not doing my homework more thoroughly, and I'm willing to pay the price for it. My question is: What's the worst-case scenario? How much will I need to pay both Chara-ani and Tenso for the trouble I'm causing them?

17. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I don't know what Tenso will do, but you can almost guarantee that chara ani won't make any exceptions by letting you pay by other methods. They will most likely cancel the order and probably black list you.

18. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Noted, with thanks!

Blacklisting's ok; I've got a spare account with them anyway, so I'm not too worried there. So this just leaves just Tenso to deal with.

Any chance Chara-Ani would help me cancel the order before the dispatch so Tenso doesn't get involved?

19. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Actually you should probably be careful with having multiple accounts for chara-ani.

20. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Guys, If i want to attend the national HS event, all i need is just bring the tickets (from limited edition cds) to the venue, right?
    I mean there's no need to doing something like reserving, etc..??