1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Damn i wish someone able to get paruru help me get a signed disc idm paying abit more

2. viiolawonder

viiolawonder Kenkyuusei

I think for his is normal round? Mine is definitely resale and the payment page goes straight to C.O.D.
    From the pic, I don't need to do anything else right? just wait for it to be delivery and pay?

Attached Files:

3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

It seems like no one answered your questions yet, so I'll do that.
    1. Ticket stamping time varies from time to time, I would set off 15-20 mins for that to be safe (it's stupid how many stamps they have to physically stamp on your tickets), especially if it is your first time. If you only have a couple tickets then that process would be much faster. Depending on how many and which members you have in that slot, you can even roll in at 13:30. The security checkpoint may be more crowded around that slot because of people coming back from lunch though.

2. Don't know about national one, but this is not the case for individual. Children and women line up with everyone else.

3. If this is the same system as the signatures from 43rd single, then it will be lucky draw at event.

EDIT: woops looks like they have been answered in another thread.

4. viiolawonder

viiolawonder Kenkyuusei

@Nieru Thank you so much for your valuable information :)

5. jamestan23

jamestan23 Kenkyuusei

i got it from 27 oct sale . i think its the resale one. anyway thanks for the help guys.
    they will start shipping the CDs from 15 nov right? CMIIW .

btw, right now is the resale round for 45th single . what i want to ask is what is the diff between 録音会 ,1S動画会 and 2S写真会 ?

6. viiolawonder

viiolawonder Kenkyuusei

録音会 = Record the voice of the member, which you can choose the phrase you want from the list.
    1S動画会 = Video recording the member
    2S写真会 = 2shot selfie with the member

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I want to ask some question for attending a handshake event .

- i have checked how to register ticket on chara anni , and im planning to register for jurina , but i dont understand what the meaning of サイン会?can i register for 2 shoots ( selfie's) with her ? Coz i cant find the option for that .

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Two things. First of all, it looks like Jurina is completely sold out for both Tokyo and Osaka. So you are too late to apply for her. In any case, if you did obtain a ticket for Jurina the only option for is to randomly win a signed photo card.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes i've cheked the akb anni website and all of the tickets are sold out .

But it seems all the senbatsu member only got an option for a signed photo card . Are these days for the senbatsu member the available option is only that ?

And how about the 46th single handshake event later ? Is there any chance to got an option for 2shots with the senbatsu member ? And which will the lottery for it started ?

Cmiiw , i look for a reseller ticket on ticket camp ios app on japan store ( since i live in japan ) , how can ppl already sold some ticket for 46th single handshake ?

Sorry for lot of question and bad grammar , since im not really fluent in english and this is my first time to have a plan attending a hs event

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, for members who have 5 slots that is the only option.

I am reasonably certain the same rules apply for the 46th single, although I do not have the details in front of me at the moment.

Are you sure you aren't looking at National Handshake tickets? Those are different. Although there are people who do sell individual handshake tickets online (along with an id to use, since your name wouldn't be on the ticket, instead it would be someone else's name), but this is strictly forbidden by group management. If you are caught you will be banned from all future events. So I would avoid the reseller option if I were you.

If I can make a couple of suggestions...

1) Since you live in Japan why don't you wait until the next singles for SKE and AKB come out? Then you can apply for the lottery from the beginning and have a much better chance of winning members like Jurina. You can also try a National Event.

2) What's with the obsession with only getting top senbatsu members? To me the members who aren't as popular are just as fun. Actually, I think they are more fun.

I won't even get into my rant about 2-shots. Suffice it to say that IMO it is more fun actually talking to the member than spending all that time prepping the camera, posing, checking the shot, goodbye.

Funny story, for the High Tension events I didn't even bother to begin applying until the 7th round, and I still got all the tickets I wanted. Same with Love Trip, I only applied tonight and will probably get all the tickets I want as well. (except for Mikitty, but that's because she is only in Slot 1, and every other member I like is in Slot 5 or later)

11. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    If you want a 2-shot picture with Jurina, your best bet is to apply for her two-shot tickets for the next AKB48 album. They haven't announced it yet, but usually it gets announced and the lottery applications start around this time, December at the latest. There will probably be a thread about it when it happens.

12. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Hi people, cute Noepii here! ^^/

I was trying to educate the masses about theater edition CDs and their "afterlife" in Aramajapan's comment section.
    https://disqus.com/home/discussion/aramajapan/open_post_44/#comment-3077024937

I've read Mr Waffle's unfinished guide on this topic but it doesn't address everything, for example what to do with these CDs when no one needs them / can someone use hotel address and have delivery to that address / proxy services etc...

I've written these quoted ones. Are these accurate?
    Thanks! :'D

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  13. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Some of them goes to resale market where each cd is sold between free to 100 yen. Or if you check ebay and look for dora_ts or other 48group merchandise seller, you can see that they sell/bid out the cds individually at a higher price (starts at .99 USD).

But some of them goes to the bin which is especially true for SSK voting singles.

Personally, I give away my accumulated theater ed cds during the year every December to fellow local fans. Last december, I gave around 80 cds during the Team 8 event in Manila. I managed to give away everything in less than 5 minutes.

[​IMG]

14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

What happened?! All the CDs on the ground.

I threw all mine away in Japan, which is actually quite a hassle due to recycling policies. You have to open each case to separate the disc from the case, then remove the cover as well, and each goes to a separate bag.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    if we manage to win 20 tickets , did we need to pay all of those 20 tickets ? Or can i just select 15 from 20 and left the 5 unpayed ?

16. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It is all or nothing. You must pay for everything you win.

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For the first round , can i get option for paying it by cod ? Or its a must to pay on konbini / credit card .

18. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The COD option is always available. For Chara-ani, paying by credit card is available as long as it isn't a resale round. I assume you are talking about the single that was just announced, right?

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes im talking about the single have just announced today .. Im scared if i manage to win more then my budget and will be hard to pay it on these months , but if i can pay it for cod on next month it doesnt seems to much problem .

20. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Yeah the payment process doesn't begin until after the last round of handshakes. When that happens you can choose credit card, conbini, or COD.

I'm often in the same situation where I'll win more than my budget allows and it lets me delay the payment with COD.