1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You can. That's part of the appeal of the "member pushing" thing. You can use any ticket on any member who is eligible for same day nomination (again, the star) regardless of whether or not the member on your ticket is absent.

Also, at 48-group events the names on the lane markers are also in romaji. (This isn't the case for sister group events (at least not with SKE or HKT), only AKB-group)

2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    That's great to know, i have a few multiple tickets for same members so i'll probably use this system quite a bit.

Again, Thank You Very Much for the really helpful info!! Foreign fans are so dependent on you guys. It's very much appreciated.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Cristafari You said that tickets can be used with another member with a star by their name after 30 minutes into the slot , isn't it after 60 minutes? But thanks too from me for all your knowledge, I too have a Haruppi ticket and also two for NGT48 members (Okappa and Oguiyui). However recently Saepii in NMB48 has been 'pulling me in' so I hope I can meet her as one of my replacements.

4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

From what I remember, 60 minutes is cut off time (no more entering the line), 30 minutes open up to touken and oshimashi.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You need to bring the CD jacket cover.

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

There's a map at the king records site for the 3/20 shamekai. Is the information booth the one with the "I" at the back if the lanes? And the goods selling is at the 2nd floor? Thanks. Sorry i'm not able to translate.

Also, it seems like the autograph lines are the light blue lanes at the back of the hall.

Thanks again.

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, that would be the information booth

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some members have a blue rectangle with '抽選なし' - what does that mean?

9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Unless I am mistaken, I believe that has to do with the random draw for a signed 2-shot cheki. If you have a ticket for that member there will be no random drawing, you will automatically win the cheki. So good for the fan, not so good for the member since that means their sales were really low.

Do you have a ticket for one of those members?

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Cristafari I can't easily confirm at the moment (I'm on a train heading for Yokohama and Day 2 of the NMB HS!), I'll study the chart properly tonight. However if I have one of those, am I allowed to politely decline the signed cheki and just have a normal 2-shot?

11. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't know. I also don't know if you are able to decline the drawing in the other lanes. I would imagine you can, but I am not positive about it. However, why wouldn't you want a signed cheki? It is like a double prize!

12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    To me the chekis appear to be lower quality than a phone photo? Plus I'd have to scan them to put them on Facebook! lol (well, I'll see what happens tomorrow...)

13. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Just take it and then throw it away after.

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    So you get the cheki and the 2-shot, not one or the other? Anyway I don't have any of those slots with the blue box. At the moment my main thoughts are with Sasshi, hopefully she'll be well enough for slot 4 when I'm scheduled to meet her.

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yeah, the chance of winning the signed cheki are pretty low, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. But if you win it, I would go for it. Regardless of the fact that it isn't of the same resolution as a shame, it's autographed. I think personally autographed too.

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I cant read what's posted in front of the lanes but many hkt members are out? For the 3/20 2-shot. No sakura and sasshi? Thank you.

17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Sakura is out for the day. Right now the blog says Sasshi is out for slots 1-2. It says people with Sasshi tickets for slots 1-2 can use them for Sasshi in slots 4-5.

But if there is an update that hasn't been blogged yet, I don't know. I still haven't left for the venue. First ticket in Slot 3

18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thanks for the quick response cris. Aww, now i have 7 tickets for missing members. 5 for sakuruppi who are my favorite members. Oh well.

19. GATX105

GATX105 Member

For oshimashi, just line up and show the ticket for exchange right?
    Tnx
    Edit: ok i guess, no sheki chance though

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That's right but this time using tickets for members with stars is subject to the cut-off time of 60 minutes, I'm sure that was not the case last year, you could use them later than that in the slot. But perhaps I'm wrong! (And no cheki chance with oshimashi.)

I'd love to know how tickets for Sasshi's first 2 slots got used in 4 & 5 as I had a ticket for 4 but as she still hadn't arrived over 30 minutes into the slot and with no information as to her expected time I had to abandon the line for fear of losing my other tickets in slot 4.

Now confession time. I won a cheki for Mikurin - and I refused it. I asked in the booth if I could have both cheki and phone shot which caused a lot of kerfuffle and even Nako came into the booth to get involved in the discussion! However the final word was 'one or the other' so I went for the phone shot. Was I crazy? Well as far as I'm concerned I got the better quality photo so I'm happy! (and I got to meet Nako too lol)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017