Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Big Bangohan

Big Bangohan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    Oh yeah, sorry if I wasn't clear, I read the thread. Seems like I'd actually be able to make this work with your service. How fortuitous.

I'll be keeping an eye out when the resales start going up.

2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i'm curious what happened to them, have they been blacklisted? and how big of a problem is this for akb

3. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Hard to say, but if you’re blacklisted you can still make a new account and start over.

People bailing on COD orders probably isn’t the worst thing to happen to AKB, they’re still regularly selling over a million copies of each single and the cancelled COD orders will just go back on sale.

4. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    it's convenient for us foreigners to just say "well u can just make a new acc" since we have so many work arounds to our name due to lack of spaces given to us. It's not that easy for a Japanese person to say this though. Also know that if chara ani do take the fortunemusic route of extending enough character space and start demanding exact name in romaji I don't think you will be able to brush off that easily.
    Bailing on CoD is still a big deal anywhere. It's the same thing as buying something but then decided you don't want to pay for it later. It's not so much of just them not getting the sales done, you're actually causing them to lose money. I personally dont think it's the moral thing to do to encourage people that bailing CoD is acceptable just because it isn't the "worst thing" that could happen. If you can't pay for it, you shouldn't be buying it in the first place. budget 101

5. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Another thing they could do from the Fortune Music route would be to get rid of COD altogether. Your only options are immediate payment via credit card or conbini payment/bank transfer.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Big Bangohan

FYI, there is also an HKT event that weekend, if you are interested. Not sure if there will be any more resale for that one or not, but there is always a possibility since HKT does a lot of resale. And surprisingly, many of the members are not completely sold out.

Also...

Thank you for saying this. Ya know, most of us are always willing to help. But it doesn't go unnoticed that a lot of people around the interwebs talk smack about this forum quite often. (Believe me, I understand why :rolleyes:) But when they are in a pinch and need help with things like concerts or the ticket center, they come here.

7. Jodayme

Jodayme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I want to buy 49th single CD and attended hs event at nov 18
    Where can i buy it?
    Can i buy it via ani-chara?

8. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    That hs event is sold through chara-ani. Unfortunately, they aren't selling tickets for that event anymore.

They just announced the Kanto National Handshake Event for the 48th and 49th Singles! This especially pertains to @Big Bangohan

It will be on 1/6/2018 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba. You can get tickets for this event by buying the Limited Editions of the 48th and 49th singles, which you can buy at nearly any CD shop in Japan (Tower Records, HMV, etc.)

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12326668053.html

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You have tickets that can be used for the January 6 event? Please send me a private message regarding price, quantity, etc. :)

10. Jodayme

Jodayme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Are those ticket for nov 18?
    If so, please send me a private message about price, quantity, and payment

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You do know you can send Sakuraism a private message yourself, right? He will answer you, I am sure.

12. Big Bangohan

Big Bangohan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    Running concurrently with the HKT handshake event? That's kinda wild. Regardless, this seems like the event for me. I'm normally not one for queues, but I'll do my best.

13. allihx

allihx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Do you think there are any chances of getting a HS during mid or late December?

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    If any group would have a handshake, it's usually before December 25. Unless AKB would announce a national handshake event for December, there might be none.

HKT would have their individual handshake event at 12/23 in Osaka and NMB 2 shot event on 12/24 in the same venue. You might be interested in these or go to the National handshake event for NGT and AKB (1/6) and AKB individual handshake (1/7) in Makuhari.

15. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    They will be doing another round of applications tomorrow. It's the 23rd round of applications, so you will have very slim pickings on what members are still available.

Here's the link to the application website for the NMB event.

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

What's the HKT site that's the counterpart for chara-ani for AKB?
    Sorry for the question -- somebody posted all the sites for the different groups but I can't find it anymore (I think there's a fortune music and a mu-mo or something like that).
    Thank you!

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It is the AKB Shop. https://shopping.akb48-group.com/

18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thank you!!
    So the Group Shop is tied to your Ticket Center account -- Is there a difference between the address you use in your Ticket Center Account vs the Shipping Address in the Group Shop.
    You can edit the Shipping Address in the Group Shop without changing the address in your Ticket Center Account -- and have a different shipping address.

Edit: Got help from sakuraism -- thank you!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  19. Ookamikun

Ookamikun Kenkyuusei

Hi

Got a credit card problem with chara-ani, everytime I want to confirm the payment it says that my credit card info is wrong. I also tested it with a friends credit card but didn't work either. Are there some cards that chara-ani doesn't accept or am I just too stupid? ^^'

20. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Something to watch out for:

Looks like some mail providers either aren't receiving mu-mo mails or flag them as spam. my live.com address which used to work well with mu-mo, now doesn't receive mails at all, not even in the spam folder. live.com, Hotmail do not seem to work. Gmail does work but at least for me it flags as spam too. So make sure you are able to receive. (No, it's not just me, there is at least one other user with similar problems.)