Aurel Mayori (Yori)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Kenkyuusei' started by Nabilott, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

yori kenkyu.JPG

Birth Name: Aurel Mayori Putri
    Other Name : Aurel Mayori
    Nickname: Yori
    Birthdate: May 14, 2006
    Horoscope: Taurus
    Birthplace: Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
    Blood type: B
    Nationality : Indonesian
    Height : 150cm
    Agency : dentsuXentertainment
    Group: JKT48

https://jkt48.com/member/detail/id/201?lang=id

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I think gen-7 girls are awesome. If jkt48 were made all gen 1 - 7 simultaneously [ if there's such thing xd] gen 7 definitely would shine bright among others.
    JKT48 REBOOST movement now has found its messiah kid. hmmm

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Nanami
    Yori is our new savior..we need to protect her and guided her under the right path

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I like observing people via their astrology, numerology, etc. I’v been doing it for years. Now im gonna do some description on Yori’s. No copypaste here it’s my practical description.

AUREL MAYOR PUTRI, 14-5-2006
    ASTRO. Starsign Taurus: Shes’ got strong goal with the vibe “I must succeed”. Taurus are people with character even the calmest & shy type display it when grown up. Strong expression (including in arts), we can seen many good singer are taureans.

NUMEROLOGY. Born 14 – 5 -2006.
    -Birth 14 = 5 , dexterous/skilled person
    -Sun Number 14+5=10. Different with 1 which is only ambitious, 10 also with huge ambition but along with obstacles but it will eventually
    achieved since there’s sense “I must not lose”.
    -Destiny Number 9: compassionate, humanitarian. Yori must be a kind person. In the future nine people would be good to become a doctor, nurse, social worker taking care the elders, disability or become leader in department/movement in those fields.

EASTERN SIGN = Dog : Have many & love her friends. Also brave and likes to criticize/resistance.

NAME LETTERS. The letters influence traits lies at first, second and the last letter in one’s complete name. I’m gonna talk about “U “ , Yori’s second letter (since I have U too]. Often U people are suggested not to be big spender. But I see the phenomenon when U folks got money the reality adjust itself with circumstance they must use the money right away. So I think U people must getting rich :) ..or at least always got sufficient supply bucks.​

Yori's indeed surrounded with many advantages form her astro, numero stuffs, and others.

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Been curious since first time seeing Yori in Haruka’s twitter is she of any Japanese descent. There’s article featuring her in shukabushun but only answer her name Mayori is from Japanese word means “the most trustable” (or trusted).
    [​IMG]

But she does slightly has slanted Japanese eyes alike. Whether she’s a quarter or noway with Japanese blood , jkt48 surely put a trust aka have a faith in Yori.
    [​IMG]

Pic sources: Shukanbushun, twitter

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Is Yori's got the shiniest bangs? She can shares tips how to polish them :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From shukanbushun site she's a good friend with gen7mates Febi Komaril and Zee / Azizi Asadel.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

With glasses, her fave accessory.
    From her tweets Yori indicates an intelligence child, and she’s still 12 yo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Nanami
    Happy Birthay Yori :ome::ome:
    Many fans believe you're jkt's future so don't anything stupid..we're rooting on you