Aya Hirano

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by qilver, Aug 13, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Aya Hirano

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Aya Hirano (平野 綾, Hirano Aya?), born October 8, 1987 in Aichi Prefecture, Japan, is a voice actor (seiyū) and singer who has had roles in several anime, visual novel series and TV commercials in Japan.

Her popularity was confirmed at the first Seiyū Awards, where she won "Best Newcomer (female)", for her role as Haruhi Suzumiya; the same role also won her a nomination as "Best Main Character (female)".
    **credit goes to Wikipedia for the info on Aya**

and special thanks to Datalanche for informing me about Aya-chan's music, etc.
    The scanned photo is of her brand new photobook, where i was able to find and buy at my local Kinokuniya bookstore. She is so talented and a cutie!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Aya is super talented. I must have respect for her, if only because she played the voice of God... errr, Haruhi Suzumiya. Not only can she really sing, but she can morph that voice into just about anything.

CHA-LA!!! HEAD CHA LA!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

One of favoritist seiyuu's!! Love watching her stuff. Can't wait to get my copy of the
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekiso DVD in the mail! Can't help but fall in love with that voice...

Sore ga, Ai deshou!! :lol: :lol:

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I've heard some of her songs, like Ashita no Prism...
    I've also recently heard her version of Cha-la head cha-la (as Konata Izumi)
    That's gonna be one of the funniest/weirdest things I've heard in a while.. couldn't stop laughing (especially in the chorus)
    Just being able to sing with that voice (when it's not originally her one... thank god) owes her some respect... ;)

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yea, Data was telling about that, she has an amazing talent and voice range, and i like her music. That one song is...weird, and hilarious. :p

6. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

8. CDevil

CDevil Kenkyuusei

Hirano Aya AKA The one who rivals Kasai and Mayu in terms of cuteness.

I'm not too keen on her live singing, she uses too much vibrato (does that even make sense?) or whatever it is singers do when they sound like they're shaking or vibrating.

She also played Misa, another one of my favourite characters *stares at awesome Misa poster on the wall*

9. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

first time I saw her sing was in Hey hey hey and I was amazed how she can transforme her voice when she sing
    she turns a little and cute voice in a powerfull voice is amazing

10. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I suggest investing in the new Suzumiya Haruhi concert that just came out... Suzumiya Haruhi ni Gekisou. Must have for any Haruhi-ist. :D Aya Hirano = <3 <3 <3

11. Mayama

Mayama Kenkyuusei

Aya is the best, i ordered her photobook, and the Haruhi concert DVD, i love her <3 shes so talented, has voiced some great characters, and has sung some very addicting songs~~ <3

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

there is a new pb due out, i guess the other one sold out, out of print quite fast!
    lucky i got my own copy.
    this girl has got it, plenty of talent and what a voice!
    i was thinking of getting one of her cd-singles...almost didn't recognize her with the darker hair, her previous hair color.

13. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

I fell in Love with her since I hear she sung the song "GOD KNOWS" with the ENOZ
    her voice is so cool!! ^^

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i personally just stumbled onto her, and found her photobook at the Kinokuniya near my house, so i bought it. And found out what an amazing talent she is, the rest is history. She is amazing! I want to get more of her music. Has anyone seen her concert videos?

15. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

Her "God Know's" perf wasn't as good as it was in the anime, probably because she was tryin to play the guitar, but still a damn good song. Everything else is good too... Especially the play in the first disc.

16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ^I thought that live of god knows so good! Really powerful and she played guitar, how cool!
    and it was porper guitar(bar chords are evil...she played loads)

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I was at Kinokuniya today, and i found the new Aya Hirano photobook, and i had to buy it since i am a fan of Aya-chan!!!

here are some of the photos i took, i will scan some up soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i was looking thru the pb i bought, and it also includes a lot of her writing, like a diary, if i get around to it, i will try to scan up some of her pix and other stuff from the pb.

19. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

Mine is still waiting to get mailed out T_T And since Lucky Star is over now I don't get my daily dose of her anymore. I'm a sad panda.

20. wakaba_doll

wakaba_doll Kenkyuusei

She's one my favourites! <3 I'm surprised no one has mentioned that she's in the process of starting up her idol career again, apart from her seiyuu work~ Her new solo single LOVE GUN releases 10.10! (today or tomorrow, depending where you are, haha)