1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Aya Hirano

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by qilver, Aug 13, 2007.

1. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

^Yeah she actually has a lot of power in her singing voice. She really came through when she did the Enoz songs 'God Knows' and "Lost my music' live at the Suzumiya Haruhi no gekisou event. You can tell she really practised and it was an awesome performance.

2. Tobi-uchiha

Tobi-uchiha Kenkyuusei

I totally love her God knows...

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Like all people here, I got to know her through Haruhi XD Though I never watched the anime before <_< But I did see the countless videos of the dance :lol: Did anyone else see the videos of the Haruhi concert on youtube? In those, she sounded like she was actually straining her voice, which is cool because it shows she was actually singing live. I think her old hairstyle looked a lot better though ._. Dunno, I usually don't like short hair. Maybe she needs an AKB48 stylist. :p

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

personally, i agree. i liked her old hairstyle better, but perhaps this one suits her best, she probably was seeking a change, more manageable hairstyle?
    I have her latest J-calendar and it shows her with long, and short hair.

5. Tobi-uchiha

Tobi-uchiha Kenkyuusei

I like her short hair style is cute

6. john_hung

john_hung Kenkyuusei

yeah that short hair style does look good on her. imo short hair doesn't look good on all women, but she pulls it off great. i did like it longer, but she's so cute it doesn't really matter (as long as she doesn't shave it like britney spears or gets a mohawk or something :lol: )

7. Tobi-uchiha

Tobi-uchiha Kenkyuusei

She cute at Unmaned world too Hell Yeah!!

8. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

I'm not really digging the short hair. Still a massive fan though :)

You know what's kinda strange about Aya. First she had the long black hair and she came across kinda nervous and stuff. Then all of a sudden she had different hair and appeared a lot more adult. it's like there was no 'in between' phase :lol:, she went from young to adolescent in one day.

9. Tobi-uchiha

Tobi-uchiha Kenkyuusei

She is my first Jmusic singer that I like

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Reviving the Thread...

Talent Hirano Aya to play teacher in upcoming idol
    comedy

by kurumi on December 29, 2011 at 3:02 pm
    [​IMG]
    On December 27th, it was revealed that talent Hirano Aya will be appearing as an ‘idol maniac’ teacher in the upcoming drama “Konna no Idol Jannain!?

The drama is a situation comedy that revolves around a group of five girls played by the idol group 9nine, who form a club of girls who want to become idols. The youthful comedy is said to entertain viewers with the girls’ silly but earnest attempts to realize their dream of becoming idols themselves.

Hirano will play the role of Gonda Mari, who herself became worn out by her dream of becoming an idol and instead became a teacher with a raging love for idols. As the advisor to the club her students set up, she provides the name, helps get their club activities up to speed, and even provides “idol lessons” that challenged the staff on set. Topics for some of these lessons include “having the physical strength to stay up all night”, “cutely wearing bloomers”, “being photogenic from any angle”, “how to fake cry”, and more slightly fishy but still charming lessons.

“Konna Idol Janain!?” begins airing on January 11th through Nippon Television.

Source + Photo: Oricon
    Mirrored from Tokyohive