Bad habits

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Sep 5, 2007.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I hate procrastinating. Big time. Sometimes, in class, I would see my friends bite their nails which is really weird~, I know, but that's just a habit of theirs. Good thing that they have stopped these days. XD It annoys me. A lot. I don't like to bite my nails....that's a big habit for everyone though, lol. It just happens that way.

2. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

When I'm bored in class I bite my pens. I do it subconciously and don't realize it till it's in my mouth >:

Also I can't stand still when waiting for anything and pace like crazy, which must make me look weird when I'm in the train station o_O

3. Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade Kenkyuusei

Procrastination/Bsing...:3 I don't think I've ever studied or done any homework til 2-3 hours before I go to sleep LOL...And I usually sleep at around 3 AM now.

Then there's daydreaming - I'm always daydreaming about something all the time. Even during project presentations/exams xD

4. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Sitting with my legs wide open, procrastinating, nail-biting :XD:
    I've had all these habits since young, so it's difficult to change. But for nail-biters like me, I suggest putting something foul-tasting on your nails.

5. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

LOLOL This! xD

is the quote in your signature from Kamen Rider?

6. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

^Haha I don't know >.< I just read it from facebook haha :D

7. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

I see a lot of nail-biters out there. I bite my chopsticks sometimes :D ! My friends get pissed by that.

8. straawbeeryy

straawbeeryy Kenkyuusei

lol. I have a habit of biting utensils in general. I have no idea why or how that habit developed but it annoys the crap out of my parents. >__>
    And like everybody else, procrastinating/getting lazy/getting too lazy to care. I wish I can kick away my bad habits. ;___;

9. Kashi_Yu

Kashi_Yu Kenkyuusei

Procrastinator for sure~
    I'm a nite person, so i go to bed like around 2am-ish

my mother yells at me because of this for at least 4 years.. and she's still trying to get me in bed around 10pm..

fails everytime~

10. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

Bad habits... I tend to correct people's grammars. Usually people don't really mind, especially if they know that's what I do, but sometimes they lose their nerves. But I just can't help it. I feel like Ross from Friends everytime I do it.

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think its a bad habit of mine to keep trying anything I see interesting in the Internet save or downloaded in my HDD. The more the restriction the more exciting it is to succeed in doing so. Especially those damn no click sites. I would sometimes spend days trying to crack it and modifying files to suit my needs.

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I vent my anger on the closest thing possible to hit when alone....which happens to be always my mouse :p

- I use way too many smileys when posting sometimes lol XD

- I also tend to bit straws whenever I finish a drink for some reason lol [hehe]

13. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    -biting my nails :^^;:
    -biting my pen when i got bored w/ the subject on school :^^;:
    -suddenly felt asleep
    -download all thing that satisfy me on net even it's a damn big file
    -bumping something in front of me while walking 「wall, door, people, etc」 :fp:
    -dynamically changed emotion
    -modify anything until it's fit to me 「yea..modify..i modified my phone software even it's still in warranty time..now it's void :^^;:
    -mixed my speech w/ other language..>.<"
    -easily got nervous
    -driving like a racer :^^;: 「yea..fast shifting, push the engine to its limit, etc」
    -calling anyone older than me "nii-chan" or "nee-chan" if i feels comfotable w/ him/her :^^;:
    -etc 「i don't remember all my bad habits..heheh :^^;:

14. Abel

Abel Kenkyuusei

-Like everyone else i like to bite my nails,
    bite any hand held object such as pensil,pen,erasers.
    -i always fix my hair
    -i tend to touch or hold others skin :awesome: (if its cold then i would hold it)
    -im a clean freak,can't hold will to clean if there is trash lying around
    -my concentration breaks really fast.
    -biting straws and even eating it
    -correcting peoples grammars :3
    -ima nocturnal boy :awesome:
    -etc

15. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    I have this huge problem with people touching my food.

No i'm serious, :D Like if someone breaks off piece of chocolate for me, with their hands... I just can't eat it, or if I do force myself to eat it I just can't enjoy it.

So yep, and also procrastinating. But i'm sure almost everyone here has a problem with procrastination, :D

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Another bad habit I enjoy...

Okay its like this.. when ever I see women who really dress up and trying to show off her stuff I tend to give them the snub or I see nothing look as if she didn't pass by me or I didn't notice her. :p

I enjoy seeing their reactions. :lol:

Can't get it!? Just imagine the guys in the military when they're not allowed to look sideways, facepalm.

17. xBellax

xBellax Kenkyuusei

Hahaha I'm a pro at procrastinating :p I haven't even written my personal statement for university which is due in a few days... :/

18. tiboom

tiboom Kenkyuusei

-stare at other people eyes even im not talking with them
    -i like touching other skins (especially if its cold)
    -playing with my hair
    -biting pencils,but not pen

i dont know since when its started :lol:

19. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Procrastination.
    And this is sound really gross, but I have a bad habit of picking at my toe nails until they bleed.
    Also, I always have to measure food. Like, I just cannot pour cereal or something out then eat it.

20. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I don't know if you could call it a habit, but when my kids don't pick up their stuff and, for example, leave their school bag at the entrance, I have this habit of telling them to put their things away over and over again, to the point where my oldest tells me I'm too obstinate (shitsukoi!).

And I like to pick at my hangnails...