BATTLE ARENA

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by junjou19, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Missed this so much...

Welcome to the Battle Arena! This is a place where you can freely say what you think without clogging some innocent thread with fan wars. Defend your Oshi here/rant about disliked members and if we're lucky a good healthy argument will start. Perhaps we can ease the tensions of other threads.

Now, let's see some rules/guidelines:

Do NOT repost things said here on other threads without the permission of the person who originally posted it.

It is perfectly ok to joke about things, but because it's sometimes misunderstood please note if you're not being serious so people can respond appropriately.

Making up your own words is encouraged.

May think of more later.

Other than that, have fun! And remember, at the end of the day, we are all fans and we will do what we can to support our Oshimen.

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Allow me to start us out:
    UGH MAYU CENTER SINGLE Guess 36th is gonna suck...I how this won't become the norm...

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yeah... this will turn into Pro Mayuyu vs Anti Mayuyu war again.

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Not necessarily. There were some good arguments last time.

5. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

IMO Mayuyu is not center material and it's annoying how she gets all these singles when other other girls deserve it more. She just doesn't have that spark for me.

6. junjou19

junjou19 Member

She has no spark.

7. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Well if a girl becomes center, then they have to have aura otherwise it won't work, however I don't mind her near the front, just not center.
    Has the 36th single come out yet? When is it released? because I am still going to buy it for voting in sousenkyo.

8. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Mayuyu was not center material, then why is management still pushing her as CENTER!?!?! She has been the center for the old Team B and for Team A! Mayuyu and Takamina double center for Ruby was awesome!!! :awesome:

9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Because management sucks.

10. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Just because Aki-P wants her to be center doesn't mean she's a good one. So long was probably the worst single. Only reason Ruby center was awesome was because of Takamina.

11. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Not sure but it will say on stage 48

12. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Because I think Mayuyu fans are loud in voicing their opinion and they come in popularity, since she is so popular, the management has to take notice. But she has no star quality, not much personality and certainly no aura. There are alot of other girls who deserve it alot more.

13. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It will come out on 5/21!

14. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So you think Paruru is a better center then Mayuyu?:hmm:
    No offense to Paruru!
    Sorry for the double post.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

And how much of it was toward Mayuyu. ALOT!

and how is this starting.. instagating the Mayuyu Oshis. Just like last time, maybe some of them are just sick and tired of debating the same stuff over and over again. Crap like

She's not center material
    She's doesn't deserve #1.
    She's overconfident and arrogant.
    Her position in Heart Ereki
    What she centered since So Long
    Why she doesn't deserved the solo center for the 36th Single? (I'm sure it will come up.)

The same old crap that I don't bother with, because what's the point. It's not going to change anything with the antis here. Why a lot of them are just used too her hate and have the feeling of let them talk. We know Mayuyu is great and who cares what the other things.

I'm sure Acchan oshis (from her time in AKB), Paruru Oshis, Jurina Oshis, and soon Owada and Mako oshis all feel the same way.

16. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Actually I didn't say that, I think Paruru and Mayuyu are on a similar level, but I just happen to love Paruru's salty personality and her closeness with Yui. I don't hate Mayuyu but I don't like her either and I have my reasons for it and you have heard it many times before but since this is the battle arena, Mayuyu is the only girl I will be an anti with.

17. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    don't forget.. akb48 is idol group, the most popular member likely be center.

maybe mayu not have center material, but i think all candidate centers also not have center material. and now very hard to find perfect center like yuko

18. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was just wondering if you thought Paruru's salty personality was better than Mayuyu...

19. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

What do you mean exactly? Do you mean Paruru's personality better than Mayuyu's personality?

20. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Yup

I think we should end the Paruru talk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.