BATTLE ARENA

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by junjou19, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    It's a Japanese thing that started becoming popular a couple years back.

In Japan sexually aggressive people are described as nikushoku (lit. meat eaters) and the sexually passive are described as soushoku (lit. grass eaters). Of course a ton of variations have popped up since then but you get the general idea.

That's why she's a "Carnivore Idol", since the article mentioned Sasshi being the one who took initiative in their relationship.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Um... no? I sure am not against bashing my oshi if it comes with well thought-out arguments. Look at my post history, you can see that I've never went "Stop attacking her you brutes" when there are arguments to be discussed - be it her lack of variety skills compared to variety-oriented members, or she used to look like a cute cyborg, or people think she was over-pushed. I will defend with my own arguments regarding the issue, but I don't go "don't bash my oshi" like you stated. I understand very well that under many people's eyes, Mayuyu isn't as perfect as under us fans' eyes, and I'd love to defend her whether there would be a conclusion or not.

However, I'm against posts without any sound argument. I.e: if I'm to say "Rena looks like an alien, and since alien = retarded, I bet she is retarded, so I hate her", then keep an attitude of "la la I cannot hear you, I cannot see you" (no offense to Rena, my GF is her fan after all) - that would be what I called immature / uneducated and stupid. After all, a forum, by its definition, is a place to exchange ideas and discuss about each other opinions, is it not? If someone want to spew random stuff or shut his brain off everything that against his opinions, then it would be better to just stay and lord over his own tumblr / blogspot / twitter / etc. instead of littering the forum?
    The parodied song I mentioned yesterday, for example, as I said, carry no point of argument and neither he seemed to want to change his opinion (not just regards Mayuyu, but various things, if you have seen his posts before). It wasn't even for fun and the point was only to spite. What was I supposed to argue with that? What kind of discussion would result from that? Nothing. It will just end up with one side going "LOL@UMAD!!1!!11!I HATE HER ANYW@!" and other go "Is he retarded?" - which is a major turn off for normal forums goers - who, like, visits forums looking for discussion (or goodies from their's oshimen).

I'm not saying he has to write an essay every time he posts something or he has to proof read to ensure his argument is sound. But at least, either posting for fun or, if he want to spite, let his post carry kind of discussion materials would be nice and show us that he actually think before posting instead of just typing down anything come to his mind.

3. yukoshi

yukoshi Kenkyuusei

Its so quirky of the Japanese to describe people using food preferences! :lol:
    Just curious, do they also describe those with a mix of both, omnivore?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Why this thread is a Mayuyu Bashing thread instead of a "BATTLE ARENA" thread. It's for trolls like wingsofangels48 who want to start crap with Mayuyu oshis since we are "so easy" to piss off.

Of course it wasn't. It was creating by somebody who hasn't moved on from the old AKB and is jealous of girls like Mayuyu, Paruru, Jurina, Mako, MeruMio, Sakura, Sayanee, Okada, Ricchan, Owada as well. Pretty much anybody who is in Ace or was an Ace (like Yuko) after Acchan (who is GONE!) I'm sure he (or she) is jealous of. But of course he or she won't admit it though.

It must have killed you knowing that your oshi was very happy for Mayuyu being #1. All adding to your terrible night. You must have not been able to get a good night sleep because of it.

5. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol @ the butthurts.
    I honestly didnt even see any post that can be categorized as bashing.
    My oshimen, Sasshi, and some new gens that I really like has also been criticized.
    And I didnt react the way some people *uhm* did.
    Seriously, why dont you defend your oshi instead of "bashing" the whole discussion? :p

PS: Just a little background information
    My kami oshi is the member who is probably the member who receive overall #1 criticisms in the whole stage48. Even when she won election last year, she is still criticized (if i use your dictionary, it would be "bashed" instead of criticizing. People here used the word "hater","bashing" too lightly lol.) for having a few super-rich wota to powervote her, or worse, saying that she is just destroying AKB chance to completely turn into their 2nd chapter. If I react the way you did, I would join the forum officially last year (i have been silent reader) and my post must have reached 1000.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Of course the people DEFENDING MAYUYU are the "butthurts" everybody. Since it's "Funny" when they voiced their opinion toward an Anti. Of course you didn't since you have been doing the Bashing along with the other trolls like WingsofAngels48.

But I find it funny with the antis of Mayuyu that you are jealous of her and can't handle the fact that she won the election (which feels so good that it pisses you antis off).

7. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol :^^;:
    Show me the proof that I bash Mayuyu after she wins election:^^;::^^;:
    I didnt even post about them lol:corr::corr:

Anyway if you think he/she/we are trolling, what did you think of what Mayu fans do last year after Sasshi wins?;)

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol

Did I ever say you did after she wins election? No.

I don't see your name or me saying that. So I don't know where you are getting that I did.

9. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    :awesome:
    I didnt even really post in the thread. Check my post history before lumping everyone that criticizes you together:v:

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol gotta love when they change the subject. Knows how right you were.

Who in the hell cares what happens last year. You wanna talk about what what happen "last year" but u wanna do the same thing (I don't me you, so don't get annoyed) wouldn't that make you (not you, so don't get all annoyed) no better then what happen last year? Think about it.

11. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I don't know if you meant me or Forrest, or both, since we both were defending Mayuyu. However, in case you meant me, kindly read http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/battle-arena.7507/page-20#post-870754

Too lazy to retype that. Tl;dr ver: I don't have any issue with anyone criticize (or bash, whatever one likes to call it) my oshimen, but this is a forum, so do it with sound arguments so we can discuss things. Poking fun at my oshimen for fun is good, too. Not a I-ran-out-of-idea-so-I-will-just-parody-a-song-out-of-spite-now post with its poster refuse to change his opinion regarding ... well, everything I have seen so far. If he only want to express his opinion and only listen to the small group of people who agree with him, why don't just take it to tumblr / blogspot / twitter?

Example:
    "Sasshi's idol quality is low. She is only good at variety. Can she even be the face of the franchise? This may destroy AKB"
    or
    "Mayuyu only has her looks and attitude, her variety skills are terrible. How can AKB fare with TV show now?"
    would be ok. Those are arguments, which one may agree / disagree with, but at least there are ground for discussion so even someone who isn't involved could think "oh, I learned a bit about the group / fandom looking at this" when he / she check it.

Something like
    "Fking Sasshi. I bet she has been doing pillow deals with fans and producers to get where she is."
    or parody-ing a song to spite Mayuyu / Mayuyu's fans (hey, because we used to do that back when we were 6 and it was super effective amIrite? :awesome:)
    wouldn't be ok. Just look at those - there isn't even an argument for discussing, just making random stuff up to vent your hatred against the girl, especially when the poster don't want to hear any opinion about the matter.. It will only end up at a low level fan-war with "LOLUJELLY?" and "I think that guy's mental age is about 13?" that turn neutral people off. At least last year I don't remember seeing anything like that about Sasshi (unless last year was so well moderated so those posts were deleted before I could even check).
    (Note: no offense to both Sasshi and Mayuyu, just example)

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Probably me since of what I said.

I got no problem with it as well. But in the case with some people (which I think there are some here). You better be able to handle somebodys else opinion if they don't like yours.

Also think he or she only did that because they have nothing left to badmouth so he or she was desperate.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    this is a good result for mayuyu showing that she got a lot of anti means she's getting popular and haters. good sign. acchan isnt good at variety too. just regular girls next door face only. from what i see, it could be like this, acchan=mayuyu who arent good at variety n talking, yuko=sashi, who can carrry the conversation. so, that's it.

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

So@ForrestFuller
    Oh, so you read my mind, now? Too bad you're wrong. It's kinda funny how you said there's no discussion that came out of my post, when all the proof that that is indeed wrong is right here on this thread...which apparently you decide the purpose of. No, this is not just a troll thread for me to complain about Mayu, its for people to release frustrations instead of, just as you lamented against, the rest of the forum
    And desperate? Please. I posted it because I found it entertaining. If you don't like it, don't read it, but then don't twist my intentions/make things up on your own cuz you don't know how to deal with it. So my opinions are worthless because you don't agree with them? You think I don't post anything with actual merit? Maybe that's because when I did people argued with that anyway, so why put the effort in to repeat myself to closed ears when I could have a little fun with it. So you wanna say I'm stuck in the old days? Read the lyrics I specifically said I was letting things go and embracing the new gen, which btw is NOT 3rd gen because that's not actually new like everyone seems to think it is.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol looks like I hit a nerve. Good.

Giving the fact that you don't like anybody who's an ace or a center (Mayuyu, Paruru, Jurina, Mako). I just said the truth. Mad because somebody actually said it to you? You are jealous because u can't get over the fact that it's a new AKB48.

Also maybe you should give that advice to yourself. Since u can't deal with how much of a forum troll you really are.

and wow, u found it? So you are even stealing people anti stuff. DESPERATE! You are a DESPERATE anti of Mayuyu. Sad.

16. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I don't think you are in a position to insult anyone like you have done, so please stop. Stop keep picking on people because they are not a fan of your oshi. This thread is a great thread to let out what you think about certain members and it let's people defend their oshi's, so why do you have to go and ruin it by being aggressive and insulting other members of the forum? It's people like you who turn a friendly debate into something so hateful and unfriendly.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Oh, so you'vegotten to just insulting my character. If you so much don't like this thread, why don't you do us both a favor and just leave? I'm sure we'd both get on much better that way. Unless you'd rather stay in the thread you've denounced as just a troll your Oshi thread. That's ok too I guess.

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I understand it, when you see comments of this nature it is obviously from a hater. Thats fine, but the commenter ought to realise that the very nature of their comments reveals their irrational and thus untruthful comment.

I have never been a big fan of Jurina but am willing to concede that she has been a tireless worker to extremes, so much so management should have been holding her back for her own physical and mental health. Even other AKB members have made these comments in the past.

To call her spoiled is really bizarre....I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy there...and probably because of her high level of talent that she showed from the start. That would be the thing that some people find hard to accept, some young girl out performing their favourites, through natural talent, and without having to play the loli cutesie game.

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Sooo...just because someone says something negative means they are irrational and thus untruthful? Funny how that statement itself is irrational and untruthful. And how about this one? I'm not a Jurina hater. she's actually on the just of my 20 favorite members. I like her hard work and her energy, I just don't like her sense of entitlement or management's spoiling her.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, she works hard... but I don't think she's that good, tbh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.