BATTLE ARENA

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by junjou19, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @plomeplome Sure, but it's very inflammatory and people would rather have you keep that thought to yourself if that's all you can contribute to the discussion. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that the sole purpose of saying something like that is to incite knee-jerk reactions. Saying "well you can just ignore what I say if it annoys you so much, I'm entitled to my opinion," is sure valid, we do have an ignore button, and I do wish some here can let go and not be trigger happy, but wouldn't it be nice if everybody would word their opinions in a nice, non-snarky, non-inflammatory manner so we can have a mature discussion instead of excrement-flinging all the time? The release thread is just plain unreadable and filled with angst.

In short, just be nice. Thinking that people should have a thick skin and not offended by what you say or do basically makes you an asshole in most social situations.

And guys,

We are talking about idols.

Japanese idols.

Smile, happy, piiiiiisuu~!

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Directly offending members, are one of the reasons you will get banned for

I'm only saying that saying someone sucks is an opinion cuz its subjective. Indeed some opinion's provoke others therefore those should be kept to themselves. However, not everyone talk in a forum with such a polite and formal language tho. Most people just write down what they think and that would be fine in other forums but this forum is more sensitive than most I believe. Sometimes i wish this forum is more relaxed and less uptight and people wouldnt be so sensitive urghhh. I believe that if people here are abit less sensitive then this forum will be much happier. Since this forum is so sensitive that if I said KNP is so bad, someone will basically write an essay about how I shouldnt say that, which is ridiculous

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  3. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    However, nobody said this.
    If somebody does, then I fully agree.

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @ForrestFuller since you people (dunno who) reported it and our posts got deleted or some mods just deleted them, we can't see what was said and done so imma write what i can remember from your last post

The reason why i wrote it would be fun to see Mayu fans whine and cry about the whole Sasshi thing, it's not far from the truth ain't it, afterall, it is what happened in 2013, after Sasshi won, Mayu oshis were like why did Sasshi won, she cheated, blah blah blah, doesn't deserce it, she only won because of China bullcrap. If that didn't happen i wouldn't have to write that. it was more or less a sarcastic but true statement.
    Since you say that you hate i'm being annoying and a troll for reciting my hate for Mayu over and over again, maybe you should've look at when the first time i wrote i don't like Mayu, it was civil imo and it was the first time i ever said i hated someone, well, people could just leave it since it was my opinion but i remember Mayu oshis just had to turn every thread into the you can't hate my oshi thread, and even the why you hate my oshi thread was turned into another you can't hate my oshi thread by someone (i think blacksnow). Every single time Mayu's name was mentioned in not a praising way, someone just had out of nowhere said: Why you say that, it's wrong". Pls remember why this thread is made in the first place. It is annoying af and where were you when these kind of posts happen, why don't i see you anywhere criticizing your fellow Mayu oshis when you said you hate a person who tries to stir shit and says something over and over again. Where were you during the 2013 ssk, did i see you criticizing Mayu oshis for bashing Sasshi over and over again, no! There are some Mayu oshis who i actually respect and like very much (ex MurasakiSora), but the constant bitching and whining from you guys about how us Mayu naysayers should be more civil are very annoying, and you yourselves go stalk every single Mayu not liking post and start writing an essay on why we can't hate her. And they says i write too much lol. If you actually know me, you would know that i'm actually more of a normal person that don't goes around and start shit. So there's that. If you guys can't stop the going around writing essays on every single Mayu hate post, why should we have to voice our opinions on the matter many times when it's what we think. No reason to. You guys go around saying every person that criticizes Mayu a hater, that's not annoying you think?.
    Another thing, did i ever go around posting lies and rumours, disrespecting mods and users, i doubt so, because let's be real here, we're all humans and we all deserve our lives. Saying that someone has 'a sad excuse for human being' is very insulting when i never even disrespected you imo but i'll leave this one cuz you probably was very :explode:.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I apoligze for that. I'm man enough to do that. I'm the one that started this and I apoligze for it.

and what were you guys doing this year when Mayuyu won. The same thing. Saying it was the china votes was the only reason Mayuyu was able to overtake Sasshi. You keep mentioning 2013. 2013 is gone you know. What ever Mayuyu Oshis did then is in the past. Why can't some just let it go with what Mayuyu did in the past or what Mayuyu Oshis did in the past?

Anyways Im done arguing. I've apoligze for the personal remarks towards ya. Lets just leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't think i go around saying Chinese votes Chinese votes, i'm sure there are but at least not me cuz i think that's one of the lamest excuse ever. Anyway, see, you guys think it's annoying that people do that right, that's exactly how we feel when in the past you guys did the same thing. I guess i'm just one of those that remembers stuffs for a long time and whenever there's a chance i just like to rub it in yo faces so that you guys don't do it again because we all know annoying it is. But being brutally honest here, the one person that made me mad the most in the past would definitely be blacksnow and MayuMK304025045qq345 (something can't remember the long numbers). and my am i glad to not see them around often anymore. blacksnow was one of those that goes off to every single thread and stalk Mayu naysayers even turning the one thread where people can say why they hate someone into the no hate thread, and MayuMK, hmm, i think he/she changed, don't see him around anymore, but my in early 2013 was he annoying saying on basically every single Mayu posts how she's the queen every single time (that time not yet, it's still Yuko) and being annoyingly arrogant.

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Who cares about the China votes? Acchan would have beaten Sasshi and Mayu in 2013 and 2014 by at least 100k votes.

8. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    How about refering to a specific line instead of throwing around accusations that are baseless without example?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I know who you mean. MayuMKxxxx (don't know the numbers either lol). I know it wasnt you. But some were (the usual excuse for whom ever wins the election now I'm guessing) and that's just black snow. Even if he admits he gets overprotective and thinks he should stop at times.

and I wouldn't know anything from early 2013. Since I wasn't here (I came in dec2013).

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lol, lucky you then, when i joined every single post was about the next Acchan and stuff, it was such a mess

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Never got the whole next Acchan thing. Why not instead of that, just let them be themselves. (Mayuyu, Jurina, and Paruru) and any of the new gen centers (mako, Owada, mion) as well. none of this next Acchan stuff.

12. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I thought this was a thread to discuss idols, correct me if I'm wrong. So why am I seeing people insulting each other in this thread?

People come here to vent, read about (or start) discussions about the girls, not so much to see you guys barking at each other. This thread is already prone to drama while keeping the theme only related to the girls, so maybe you guys could keep your personal issues out of here..?

13. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    ^I totally agree.

If you go back in this thread you can see it was not me starting this, but ForrestFuller and rka.

It's kinda sad really that these people start this and think they can get away with it.

Even though everyone just want to read about idols not about personal vendettas.

But they just don't want to stop because they enjoy this sort of thing it seems.

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Right, this thread is locked indefinitely while I go through it and purge all the personal attacks and generally clean it. I haven't seen so many reports at once from various people since I started as a moderator.

I don't even know if I'll open it again; this thread (and its predecessor) seems to bring more trouble than it's worth, but I will decide that later. At the very least, take the time that this thread is locked to cool down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.