1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Birthday Project] Itano Tomomi birthday album

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by tobiko, Jun 10, 2013.

1. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone,

Tomochin will be turning 22 on July 3 2013. [party]
    I want to collect birthday messages for her so we can show her our support. After all, it is her last birthday as an AKB member.

I know this might be kinda late to start, since we only have a bit more than 3 weeks left. But I just came to the idea last few days, when sending Acchan's bday message card.
    I thought it would be nice if someone will organise it for Tomochin too, because I couldn't find any. Then I thought maybe I could do it myself and should at least give it a try to see if anyone is interested.

The messages
    Please write the messages in either English or Japanese. The message doesn’t have to be a text only. You can also include a drawing or photo. Something you've made or a photo of yourself for example ( Please refrain from photos that could infringe on portrait rights). I will edit and combine everything together and get it printed as a photo album. It will turn out like something like this.
    [​IMG]

And the pages will be like this. I just made this page very quickly. Of course it will look better in the end.
    [​IMG]

It doesn’t have to be a birthday message only, you can write other supportive messages too if you want. You don’t have to limit yourself with the size of the picture. There is also no maximum number of characters in your message. I’ll try to make everything fit. You might even get a full page. But just don't exaggerate and overdo it like sending a 2000 words essay lol :p

But of course just a simple "Happy Birthday" is also very welcome and I encourage everyone to join [nod]
    I will really really appreciate it. [bow]

You can include your name and the country you are from, but of course you can not include your contact information like phone number e-mails etc. And try not to use inappropriate words, I will read them all and adjust it if necessary.

Please send it Before June 22 (you still have almost 2 weeks left :))
    You can post it here, send me by PM or email me at itanobday@hotmail.com .
    I will print it on monday June 24 and ship it with Fedex express (it will arrive within the same week)
    I have spoken with the staff of Teamtomo. I will ship it to them and they will hand it over to Tomochin for us.

I will cover all the costs of the project (printing and shipping) myself. All I need is your help with the messages :chuffed:

Please let me know if there are any questions,
    THANKSSSS!! [clap]

2. Ninven

Ninven Kenkyuusei

I wanna join this project :)

3. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

First, thank you for offering to do this project!! I really want to participate!! I'll most likely submit my message *just* before the deadline, ha ha ha!!!

4. so_rong

so_rong Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Tomomi, shining as the stars in the sky
    although you may falter
    if you split your rank in half,
    that is the number you will always be to me

5. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I would love to join too :)

I will submit my message abit later.

Thanks for starting the thread :inlove:

6. AsooChan

AsooChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    Hello,

i just shared the project to all the Arab fans [party] [party]

we will all join this amazing project and we're so thankful for this chance :inlove:

Ganbaru mina san ^^

7. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

I already received quite some messages! I hope not a lot are doing it just before the deadline, otherwise I will have a lot to edit in the last day haha. But I will save a good spot for you :D

Thanks! I've included yours in it :)

Okay thankss, take your time. I'll look forward to it :)

Wow thankss for sharing!! You are awesome haha [rock]

8. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

good idea! I will be promotioning this in AKB48 Latinoamerica Facebook Page

and we cand set a Tag for twitter and google plus in her birthday [party]

9. hebh48

hebh48 Kenkyuusei

Mina San Hi .. [hi]

I am a fan of Arabs thank you and the owner of Thread <3 <3

10. use_coco73

use_coco73 Kenkyuusei

i've send a picture to your email, please check that. Thanks :)

11. naganogo

naganogo Kenkyuusei

I just want to wish her a warm & prosperous birthday, enjoy your life with peace & happiness. :)

12. ryojifuj

ryojifuj Kenkyuusei

Hey,

I have just sent an email to you with the birthday message and a picture of a drawing attached in the email. Please check if you have received. Thank you ^^

13. Silvershen

Silvershen Kenkyuusei

Thanks for suggesting this idea~~!! I have already informed Malaysian AKB48 Facebook group members about this.

Now, for the message:

Tomocchin,

I would like to wish you a happy, enjoyable and prosperous birthday. It has been wonderful for you to stay in AKB48 for 8 long years dedicating your time and energy to this group. Wish you good luck, in your future endeavours and be happy always and don't give up~~!!! <3 <3 <3

14. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

I check my email daily. if you sended me a mail before, you probably received a mail back from me.
    I will post some results of what I have soon.

Thanks a lot for the messages and emails so far and keep them coming :D

15. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Even though it's just a couple days before the deadline, here is my message to Itano Tomomi for her last birthday as an AKB member:

Happy birthday Tomochin! Have a great day and I wish you good luck in the future. :)

16. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks! I appreciate every message :)

I will print it on monday morning. Sunday will be the last day I will edit the messages. So if anyone want to send me a message, please do it soon [nod]

I currently have 34 pages, here are some example pages:

Attached Files:

17. adlena

adlena Kenkyuusei

interesting post :)

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I couldn't think of anything nice >.< So please just add my message:

Tomochin~
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I hope its the start of a wonderful and exciting new year for you and I wish you receive all the happiness in the world!
    Your birthday is a special day, so make sure everyone treats you like a princess!
    For now and forever, Tomo will always be number one to me!
    Happy Birthday Tomo!
    From Nikki in Australia <3

19. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

when is the deadline for submit my message? because I want to traduce my message in japanese :(

Edit: PM sended, please confirm it :)

20. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

Included :)

Yes I received it and I will include it [nod]