1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Album BNK48 2nd [Jabaja] (TBA)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by Red13th, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    All 4 of them will become pretty known to the general public pretty soon after One Year series gets released, especially since each of the characters seem to be modelled after the girls' actual personalties.

Nope, it's just fan art but it gives newcomers a pretty good idea of what the Harajuku gang is about. The pictures are pretty accurate depictions for each of their personalities (the characters in the drawing even looks like the members).

2. Red13th

Red13th Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimada Haruka
    56369813_2024179704375944_8300718585278365696_n.jpg
    Some behind the scene this photo, Pupe said it's not like she's not happy to be center she just sleepy head. since her handshake round end around 18.00 but manager told her don't go home since they gonna filming Japanese TV program(They just lied about announcement.), so shes sleep after that. and then they wake her up and play VTR about new album. and I don't think she's fully awake at that times. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Lol for real?? I think #2 is pretty gross, ngl. You can't do much about #1 so I don't think it's that bad, and regarding #3, I guess it could be considered endearing. #2 however... really makes me question things ^^;

4. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina
    Haha well obviously she takes baths, but the joke came from this.
    https://twitter.com/Workpoint_Ent/status/1072507401792712704
    They were each supposed to confess one of their sins, and her confession was "I don't shower in the morning" because apparently she got really busy after becoming BNK & is always rushing. So now she only takes a shower once a day at night, which is unusual for Thai people because it's normal to shower twice (or even 3 times a day) there.

So it's been a running gag ever since (especially from the other girls and the fans) that she's unhygienic due to her lack of shower-taking.

But yeah, this girl has no filter and always seem to be in cheerful mode all the time. Sometimes when BNK member has a live sessions, you'd have antis come and insult them and the girls would just have to pretend that they didn't see it & ignore it, but it's usually quite obvious they saw it. But when it happened to Fond (someone said "Why is your rank so low despite being pushed so heavily by the management?") she just read it out loud and said "I don't think 26th is bad! It's 26th out of over 10,000 girls who auditioned!" while laughing. I don't think she even realized she was being insulted and it completely flew over her head, or if she was acting it was very natural. Some people might say she's a bit ditzy/airheaded but many people like that.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Red13th

Red13th Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimada Haruka
    BNK48 2nd Album Senbatsu Members Announcement (Reaction ver.)

Sad to see Mind and Oom emotion breakdown here. Especially Mind who rank 16 and to be only girl in SSK senbatsu who got left out from 2 new songs.

• Like Like x 4
  6. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

I cried even I knew all the results before hand. Rina is really the love of this group. The reaction from both Gen1 and 2 said it all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    That's good to know, thanks for clearing that up ^^; That makes the whole thing a lot less gross. Once a day is completely fine from my point of view, I didn't know it's more common to shower more often