1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

BNK48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yes they call directly to the girl maybe we have to wait until the final result announcement.

2. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    [news update]
    BNK48 Senpai news!

BNK48 Senpai will be the first TV show of BNK48 members.
    The show will be filmed in both THAILAND and JAPAN, which will start right away after the 1st generation members have been selected!

Aside from BNK48 Senpai, what type of BNK48 TV show you looking forward to the most?
    Please comment below.

Cr.BNK official facebook page

3. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Final day of BNK48 management training at Tokyo.
    Big news for 1st generation members coming next week.

From BNK48 officials page

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

MANAGEMENT training????

Of course they would wait to be in the middle of it all to do that.
    Cause training the management a month before actually announcing the group is too much of a hassle. :fp:

No wonder SNH got rid of them. :hmm:

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    BNK48 facebook page turns gray as a mourning to the passing of The King of Thailand.

[​IMG]

Deeply condolences from Indonesia...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    As a Thai, I think this is a rough day for all Thais.

and my prediction, they gonna delay all activities until November.

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Gosh, devastating news out of Thailand... I have to wonder why has Thailand gone nuclear with TV and Internet by going black and white (obviously sad time of mourning)...

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    BNK Facebook page wrote this in English:

"Announcement regarding BNK48 activities.

Thailand is now in an official period of mourning following the passing of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej. He has been credited with staving off numerous catastrophes through intelligence, fortitude and his love of country. He is considered as the world's longest reigning monarch and as father of our land. Due to his contribution and devotion to the country, he always become revered by Thai people. And was a King that was loved and adored by all.

We, BNK48, will postpone all activities for indefinitely period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause and thank you for your continued support.

Best regard
    BNK48"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

What. A. Freaking. Mess.

Not to be insensitive, but they wrote that almost a week after the king died.

If their reason to postpone activities was the dead of the king, they would've said so within the next two days of it happening or so. Not after a week.

And... indefinetely? Really? :fp:
    Most of the country is doing a 30-days period of mourning and they are going off indefinetely?

This sounds more like...
    We have no idea what we are doing because AKS simply announced this group in a rage moment against SNH and didn't even plan anything beforehand so we're just gonna stop now. Forget about us as we disappear into the void like that Taipei group you've never heard about and pray MNL doesn't follow suit. Peace out.

I guess that's it.

11. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That's more or less what I got from this message too... That's a shame since the 1st gen has already been selected if I understood everything correctly? Well, the auditions have gone through several rounds already. Weren't we supposed to get a 1st gen related announcement earlier this month?
    Well, I hope they'll prove us wrong, I'm still looking forward to this group.

12. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't want to argue about the reason why they postpone any activity since it's very sensitive topic for us Thai people

So it's hurts to see people here write this way.

13. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I watched from news that the official mourning period is 1 year and people should refrain to hold any form of festivities so i kinda understand that.

14. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    1 year for only governments organization but normal citizens around 7 days. The festivals or entertainment activities are refrain to hold for one mouth but I think BNK will hold their activities again around december but that only what I think. The truth is I don't know. What I remember is BNK plan to make a drama series in kyushu so I don't think they will become just like TPE.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm not saying anything against Thailand or its people?
    I'm saying the management of BNK are using this as an excuse to cover themselves.

Not according to this.
    Thailand’s prime minister, Prayuth Chan-ocha, said in a nationally televised address minutes after the palace announced the death of the king that people were to avoid “festivities” for 30 days. The state sector will observe a year of mourning, under which civil servants are ordered to wear black.

BNK isn't part of the state sector.
    I don't know if training girls would be considered "festive" enough to drop everything, but it just seems weird that they were so "advanced" in the process and they're now stopping everything for an indefinetely period.

But what do I know.
    It's not like management has ever announced anything to simply cancel it later. :^^;:

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Most of the concerts are either postponed indefinitely or canceled tho, its better to say indefinitely than saying the exact schedule and delay it one more time. Alot of things have to rescheduled.

17. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So any word for BNK48?

18. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    A few days ago they asked the fans for the 1st stage lol. The background still in grey.

19. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

Bruh i mean it's very sensitive for us thais so that's why they still set to gray&black

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

20. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Look like there will be some News in the near future.
    image.jpeg

From the management instragram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.