Buono!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by arrowisland, Aug 23, 2007.

1. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Man, MY BOY seriously is what I've been waiting for the entire time Buono! has existed. So brilliant. Renai Rider and Nakimushi shounen came close, but this is IT. I am so pleased. <3

(My other favourite songs by them are actually ones that don't TRY to be rock, namely Internet Cupid - which tries to be Perfume XD - and Hoshi no hitsujitachi - which sounds like a Chinese pop song to me. I really do like I NEED YOU, Vanishing Point, and Goal off the new album, though. And I love Rottara even though it's cutesy rockish-pop. But after realizing they'd have this rock gimmick, I always wanted something really hardcore, so I'm happy we got MY BOY, even if we don't get anything like that again. And the PV is a total success, too. <3)

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I love how addictive Gachinko de Ikou and co.no.mi.chi to me.
    But, MY BOY beats them. The addictive level is at the TOP! <3

I know some of us may not like MY BOY because it sounds so noisy and crazy but those are strong points for MY BOY which makes it different with typical idol-ish songs.

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I love MY BOY as well, and I'm normally picky when it comes to liking Buono! songs.
    It's just awesome and my copy of the single will be shipped together with Morning Musume's single.
    It's only my 3rd Buono! single to own. (together with Renai Rider and Rottara Rottara) I only bought the Regular edition though, I thought the LE DVD content sounded too boring... :roll:

4. haruna_hamasaki

Did anyone find the choreography a bit interesting? <3

5. kohpee

kohpee Kenkyuusei

I didn't think too much of "My Boy" at first, but it just takes over my body after a while lol I really like this song just cause it seems different from their other songs =P it's fast-paced in a different, but good way? makes sense? haha The chorus is what really hooks me though =P

Agreed =)

interesting in what way? XP haha

6. haruna_hamasaki

^ Well, I just find it interesting as a typical Buono! choreography. :XD:

7. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

^ i don't like dance version from my boy :sad: maybe just my opinion

8. hinatanko

hinatanko Kenkyuusei

"My Boy" may not have a very attractive dance, but it certainly is an incredible song. I've been listening to a lot ever since I first heard it. It may even be my favorite single. The PV is hilarious too. This year may just be as good as 2008 for them. I liked Buono! 2 is even more than Cafe Buono! I can't wait for their next single. It seems as if it's impossible for them to come out with a bad single.

I also just watched Hybrid Punch about week or so ago. I love their concerts. I wish they would have sung all of I NEED YOU. I LOVE THAT SONG! I watched the Airi solo angle and I think the camera operator could have zoomed out just a tad. It became out of focus and hard to see when Airi moved around.

Anyways, Airi and Momo! <3

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I thought the PV was ok, and the song was really good. I really liked the Airi angle, Hybrid concert, its quite good.

10. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

my boy the pv i think the making maybe so expensive saw from the place a little dark .anyway about new concert of hybrid is that really good ?

11. Ali

Ali Kenkyuusei

^ IT IS AWESOME!! Airi pwned the entire thing <3 *runs off to re-watch*

12. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I loved the rock versions of the songs with the live band! It was so good <3

13. Meaud

Meaud Kenkyuusei

MY BOY is wonderful. I really wonder what wotas are thinking at?
    They only sold +22,000K! I don't understand! They should sell 40,000k with that kind of single.

By the way, I hope COSMETIC EYES (07/22) will sell better. Buono! is really a wonderful group.

Fan should watch Hybrid Punch concert. Wonderful. Best in H!P ever, maybe... (well I didn't watch ALL H!P concert...)

14. camau1986

camau1986 Kenkyuusei

There is one thing I cant understand: When Miya is with Berryz, she is one of the most funny mems. She makes me laugh, smile, and more. But when she is with Buono, she seem to not as funny as Airi and Momo?
    She looks so serious!

15. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

^ Well someone has to be. With Momo & Airi living up the place someone has to tone it down a bit.

16. Meaud

Meaud Kenkyuusei

Change!

The new single won't be called COSMETIC EYES but Take it Easy! and will be released on 08/26 and not 07/22.
    That's bad :O(

17. haruna_hamasaki

It will be the new ED theme for Shugo Chara!! Doki starting from July 4th. <3

18. haruna_hamasaki

19. Meaud

Meaud Kenkyuusei

20. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

The PV is really cute and I like how bright the location is and the covers are like this too but the song is just... not so much my type. All the other singles have flashed me right from the start but Take it easy! hasn't that feature to it...