1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert C3AFA Anime Festival Asia (Hong Kong 2018, Singapore 2017)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 11, 2017.

1. horsenipple

horsenipple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i'm already preparing my wallet to buy their cds and even photobooks if they sell it there. :) Which members are u hoping to appear on AFA?

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    not sure. but if i am not wrong, almost certain that Wakatsuki couldn't join due to her stage play the previous night and probably also the radio show on that night. if live radio shows are a factor, Sayurin have a radio show the previous night, whilst Kanarin and Misa will have radio shows on that night too. also, Asuka have jwave next morning. apart from these predictions of non-attendance, up to your imagination until they announce it. my guess maybe just a few senbatsu, a few unders and maybe some 3rd gen. would be pretty lucky to get at least 12 members coming here.

3. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

Hopefully those members who are always absent during the individual handshake event will turn up so we don't have to queue with all the Jap fans during the national handshake events (Shirashi, Nanase, etc.)

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I don't know regarding possible members that will be attending... Looking back on AKB48 case at 2010, only 3 people came IIRC.

While I don't think Nogi members who are coming will be that low, AFA is never been a stage suited for idols since the lack of song related to anime they have. Hardcore anime fans at times won't even care about idols.

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Latest Official Twitter PR shows that Matsumura, Ikuta, Sakurai, Asuka, and Akimoto will be representing Nogizaka in CAFA, or at least they are the one promoting it at the moment

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    this one?
    https://twitter.com/nogizaka46/status/918088872621350912
    this was when they announced it and got us excited. there's even a Mandarin/Japanese version.
    https://www.facebook.com/nogizaka46/videos/1664952310241690/
    and English version
    https://www.facebook.com/nogizaka46/videos/1664931836910404/
    while we hope that it is true, i doubt it is the case especially for Sayurin and Asuka , due to the radio shows that they have around that time but...

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... if we compare to when AKB came to Singapore, the exact same members who promoted the event were the ones that came.
    It's also quite usual for members to substitute the others in radio shows at times.

Sakurai might certainly come since she need to take the lead as captain, and Ikuta also might come considering her fanbase outside Japan is quite high.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Her english is best among members as far as I remember. she is best choice for spokesperson, and it seem she has no regular yet after LeMis.

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is it possible that they will also sell their merchandise like CDs and photobooks there ?

Also, are we able to personally meet them without a VIP ticket after the show ?

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :thumbsup:
    Yeah, i also think Sakurai will come. she came to Malaysia which is beside Singapore after all for her photobook and prefers the warmer weather. that being said, Yoda-chan photoshot in Singapore, so maybe her too. Ikuta too , i have high hopes for, as she would be a perfect spokesperson due to her being one of the better ones conversing in English. Manatsu may come too, bringing her tv variety talents on stage, and also while she may not be as good at speaking in English as Ikuchan, but definitely still one of the better ones. Actually, i do have hopes for Sayurin, Ikoma(since both have anime relation) and maybe Aachan (for her gundam play) too. that being said, since popular voice actor Kakkii is announced as coming too, Kotoko maybe too? i don't know, just too many possibilities, yet at the same time too few if you know what i mean.

even if you have a vip ticket, it is likely that without an announced event which they may during the exhibition, there's probably no way to personally meet them. there were cases previously, that buying cds or something can entitle to a separate autograph session, etc. have a hope but just don't expect too much. besides, it is not a one man show, other than the opening act, we currently don't know the order of the concerts yet.

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    There might be a separate stand to sell merchandise around the AFA area. But it is unlikely that members will be present on the stand tho...

Officially AFA anywhere is always limiting meet&greet sessions for VIP ticket holders, and that also limited again by lottery. If any ticket holder is eligible to meet them after show it's gonna be total chaos I'd say. Management will surely have extra protection since they're performing outside their own perimeter.

That, and I just found this info and think maybe Sasaki Kotoko now begs management to let her join the AFA :D

EDIT : Just realized you post it faster :D. Haha

Capture.JPG

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  13. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    What is the difference between idol showcase and I love anisong

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i think it is just a rebranding of their concert segment. Nogizaka46 is not known for their anime songs compared to the other artistes, so I love anisong will look very strange if they start singing most of their non anime related songs

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I think yubi bouenkyo and tsuki no ookisa are anime tie in songs right?tsuki no ookisa should be known as opening song of naruto although it didnt hit big.

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ I don't think they'll be singing their non-hit song, besides the song is old. I think they'll be singing their newer and popular songs.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  18. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So it’s not a confirmed that we will get a poster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it will be a ballot like every year for the autographed posters. 100 each artiste . and they will announce details on how to apply for it soon. each vip ticket will get only one chance for the ballot for that day.
    see this earlier post on last years ballot results and details
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/c3afa-singapore-17-11-24.20365/#post-1377925

20. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is the General Admission ticket only for the concert, or is it also for the exhibition & convention as well ?